Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Seaas Akisame Banner10 Seaas Akisame SOC
Seaas Akisame BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Seaas Akisame Roka-1
Mage Master
Seaas Akisame Kaien-2
Seaas
Seaas Akisame Seaas-1
Mara
Seaas Akisame Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Seaas Akisame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seaas
Thirteenth Division

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

~General Information~
Name: Seaas Akisame
Nickname/Alias: ghost hand battosai
Weight: 120 lb
Height: 5'8

~Character Information~
Appearance: Seaas Akisame Chop___Koetsuji_Akisame_by_TheRedLi
Clothing: he wears the traditional shinigami uniform except that his .His haori has a carnelian inside to it. The back has the 13th division symbol on the back.
Personality: Seaas is usually quite and calm to others. helping generaly over at the medical center when he does not have things to attend to. Sadly he tends to be a pacifist.

~Rank/Gotei 13~
Division: 13th

Zanpakutō Information~
Zanpakutō Name: hitoshirenu hayai (inward/unseen speed)
Zanpakutō Look: looks like a standard length katana with a with a blue handle and simple hand guard that forms three concentric rings. The sheath is also blue.
Zanpakutō Tranform look: All that changes between the normal and release is the that sheath becomes a dark nearly black blue with a white line running along the center.
Zanpakutō Power:shoots lightning fast bullets of red kiddo from the zanpakto or sheath. normally this is done in a battojutsu style. They are shot from the tip of the blade in the case of firing from the zanpakuto. In fact it never has to be drawn to use this power. The sword a being kiddo in nature can perfrom several other attacks. the first called tri cutter , after drawing a triangle a blue beam shoots out out the target. The second that he knows of , is a rapid fire attack, called hidden blast, that can shoot one hundred blasts at the an opponent per second. These however are lower in power than his normal attack. Learned a new one he can use both hands and fire a larger kido bullet. Seaas is now ready to learn his bankai

~Skills/Powers~ shunpo master~ battojutsu kiddo master
Skill Specialty: inhanced speed/ hand to hand combat

Name:battojutsu- lightning cry bullet.
Range: far
Info Using battojutsu and the concept of shunpo, moving from point A to point B in the least amount of steps super fast. Using these two things and the zan's powers he draws the sword and fires a small bullet of energy that strikes an opponent with extreme speed. The movement to those not at a captain's level does not to have appeard to move at all and suddenly a sword is in hand. They say that one bullet has the power to pass cleanly through a building.
~Bankai: Seaas Release his sword by the phrase release hitoshirenu hayai. When this happens his sheath disappears. The Bankai allows seaas to move at a very fast speed and allows him to make really quick attacks. His kido bullets are now able to be released from his body through kicks or punches. Instead of a sheath the sword can now hold a red kido like energy around the blade. This can make for devistating cuts and other attacks.

~History~born into a shinigami family his life was hard work from the begining but he stuck with it. With daily beatings from his father he learned to be brave and have courage to keep with training. When he became an age that was acceptable to the academy he enrolled. He did not strive to be the best but learned to be himself. Graduating on schedule he began his long journey to the top. Seaas learned in this time kido and other skills. After 300 years he got his shikai and was made lt. of the 13th by the captain. The current captain arrogant and claimed that no one could defeat him. In a moment of realisation Seaas challenged the captain for his rank. This had not occured in hundreds of years. Seaas was prepared to die if need be ti get this man out of the way. On the day of the bout he dressed himself in all white and entered into the arena. His zan hung firmly at his hip ready for the fight. Those that needed to be there were there the captain commander gave the signal. It did not take long to begin as the current captain made his move going bankai immediately. Seaas knew that this would happen and did not flinch at the challenge. placing his hand on the hilt of his sword a long white line grew down the side. The captain, named koto made his first attack charging at seaas coverd in a thick set of flames. Seaas sent and uneasy shikai attack at him puffing momentarily throw the fire to his skin below. using the same attackw with the sheath just as the captain was making a death blow Seaas shot a bullet of energy. This bullet passed just over his heart as the captains charge impaled him on the blade. Killing him easily with but skill alone. Assuming the captains role soon after. He trains daily to get better.
History/Background Story: born into a shinigami royal family.
Before Death Arc: died as a baby.

After Death Arc:
born to a royal family after dieing...
~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:

Seaas was born the bastard child from her mother to her slave owner Pom Ishida. Her mother died at birth so she was taken in by Pom himself. Seaas lived her earliy years as a slave doing hard labor. when she had turned seven she was hiding from Pom for her daily beating. Seaas had felt the power of the force in her for sometime now , btu she did not know what it was. When Pom found her she released it towards him by accident forcing him onto a sharp metal pipe kiling him. She was afraod and alone.Seaas stole all the valuables that she could from the mans house and pawned them in the city.
Jedi initiate arc: Seaas for two years became a beggar, a low life and she hardly made it by on her own. on her ninth birthday she found a jedi saving a woman on the side of the streets. She followed him back to where he was. Seaas could almost feel that he was watching her and her him. The journey was back to a ship where she confronted him on being a jedi. The jedi soon notice the presence of the force inside of her. He secretly took her back to the Acdemy and asked for her to be trained. Seaas was accepeted. She trained with them for three years till she became an apprientice. NOw starts here years as a padwan

Last edited by seaas on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Seaas Akisame Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Seaas Akisame Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 am

Sorry i forgot to add bankai info to the tamplate so just add the updated tamplate and i will approve you
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net
seaas
Thirteenth Division

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 am

no no i defeated him without it like kenpachi did. i just used superior knowledge to over come a stronger opponent. which show cases me as a captain level strategist. Razz
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 am

oh ok lol approve then
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:52 pm

DIED: in line of duty
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 pm

D:< damn internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seaas Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Akisame   Seaas Akisame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaas Akisame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Character's :: Dead Characters-
Jump to: