Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Banner10 Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) SOC
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Roka-1
Mage Master
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Kaien-2
Seaas
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Seaas-1
Mara
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)

Go down 
+2
mage master
Kadaj
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Two giant doors open as sumiyori entered the main captain hall. She was the only one there for right now. She was anxious like a kid in a candy store but she didnt know why exactly. She usually didnt want to have anything to do with the shinigami but, i guess for this being a spot that is above them all she wants it, she also hasnt thought about her dream to become a vizard for sometime.

Maybe her being so anxious was for the fact she was around people who where just like her for once in a very long time. Sumiyori moves into the room and looks around seeing a head captains chair at the end she closes the doors and walks over and parks herself into the chair. She waits and hopes this will be her final time waiting for awhile. Sumiyori's eyes we fixated on the door and waits for the arrive of the other captains

((You may skip posting order in this topic))
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Mizu walks up the hall of the squad one barracks to the double doors, on the other side of which there was a meeting about to happen to determine the head captain over the 13 court guard squads. This meeting being entirely his fault as he was the one that suggested to Sumiyori the position of the head captain

Sighing Mizu pushes the doors open to find Sumiyori and Shin to be the only ones in the room. "Well good morning and how are you's today... oh i hope you dont mind i asked my 4th seat officer to attend this discussion" he says to them both. Walking over to where he normally stands for these meetings as squad 10 captain. Once he reaches his spot he sits on the floor wiggling his toes and waits for the others to arrive, while smiling at them both.

------------

Rikku the captain of squad 12 and also Mizu's mother enters the room wearing her usual atire, not through the doors instead it appears that she just walked in through the walls to get inside the room. Initally she enters with her eyes closed and then opens them scanning the room. The first person she notices is shin who she simply nods then Sumiyori who she glares at "so it is true... it is you" she growls

Continuing her gaze around the room her eyes fall on Mizu, with a warm smile she jumps over landing directly beside him followed by a swift hug that would of crippled most people and she squeazed him tight "MIZU!!! i havent seen you in ages, give mummy a hug" she said while half smothering him
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Ito enters the room looking worn out and sleep deprived with a bit of a shambling he collapses into his position with a light thud. Muttering a bit Ito lets out a audible yawn stretched out on the floor in his official spot as captain of squad 11 with both his eyes closed facing up to the ceiling. Of course for once Ito looked less like a vicious beast and more like a honorable warrior and a bit handsome while utterly relaxed on the verge of falling asleep.

"Can we hurry this up, its cutting into my rare chances to get some rest, I haven't slept in almost a month due to all the crap going on and my usual duties,"He says dully though while fully relaxed Ito's body pops and cracks as the reiatsu it usually put out recedes to nearly nonexistent levels, clearly not any form of control but the body trying to go into a deep sleep to recover from the compounded injuries and exhaustion, and strain from his strength and constant activity. Though still quite conscious at the moment whether he remained such during the meeting was another story entirely.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Miyu would slowly enter a minute or so after Mizu did walking over and standing a few feet behind her captain, she looked around at who was there, The last time she was in there she was with her old captain, she looked at the floor depressed, reaching into her sleeve taking out a bottle of sake, quickly taking a swig, she knew she shouldn't really be drinking but she didn't really care, she was getting depressed and it was better for her to drink then be sad, she didn't really know what she was going to do here, she stared at the person they were voting on to be head captain something bugged her, she swore she had seen her before, but she couldn't put a finger on it......she watched as the squad 12 captain would enter and soon after hug Mizu, she knew that Captain rikku was mizu's mother but she knew her before that, she had met her a few times, often when she was doing things for her old captain, she took another drink, " it is a pleasure to see you again captain Mononoke." she would make a small bow and smile.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 am

Ito's eyes scan around the room as he takes in the captains and lieutenants slowly gathering. Giving up on the idea that the meeting would be over quickly he gets to his feet and stands in his spot at full attention. Rubbing his eyes with one hand he folds his arms across his chest quietly. His hair still pushed back and out of his eyes revealing his face fully while he waited patiently.

The rather bored and tired expression on Ito's face would be comical to most as it was rarely seen and it just made his usually evil looking face look funny and strange.Though for once the captain looks less like a brute and more like a pushover. However despite his reiatsu vanishing earlier it was back in full force once he gave up on trying to get any sleep. "How much longer will this take," he mutters to himself. Shifting a few times in place he draws his Zanpakutou and stares at its blade looking for any cracks or pitting from the constant onset of combat he had been in recently. "I suppose I should clean you after this is done and make a new sheath the old one reeks of rotting blood,"Ito says talking to the sword and himself in part.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Rikku looks up at Miyu releasing her grasp on Mizu slightly. Mizu gasps for breath after being squashed by his mothers hug and he gasps "th-th-th-an-k y-y-you Miy-y-yu". Rikku looks stares at Miyu for a moment as if she is trying to recall some information.

"Ah yes hello Miyu, i understand youve been taking care of my son" she smiles at her. Her attention is then drawn to Ito who looked calmer than usual not something that Rikku had seen very often.

As Ito talks to his sword Rikku gets a crazed look in her eye once again as she had been itching to investigate Ito's zanpakuto for a while now. Still clutching onto Mizu she says "Ito ill take care of your zanpakuto for you" she says while sticking her thounge between her teeth then continuing, "i might even be able to give it, its sealed form" Getting excited at the thought of being able to analyse its actual abilities, and the wind ability Mizu had spoke off before.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Ito shakes his head "I'd rather not risk it," he says bluntly while keeping his face as dull as ever. Giving a slight yawn he tilts his head back rubbing his face before looking around at the other captains again.Ito's eyes gaze at his Zanpakutou's blades again their piercing glare reflecting off it a dark like surge travels down the blade as if in response. "You want to be free of your blade, very well," Ito says softly as his reiatsu spikes massively causing a regal female crow human creature to appear next to Ito. Its reiatsu overshadowing even Ito's while it quietly looks around the room at the other captains and lieutenants in it.

Ito's eyes stay locked onto his Zanpakutou's spirit to make sure it didn't do anything troublesome. "Don't attack anything,"he says softly to the creature next to him only for it to respond by stabbing its hand into his shoulder with ease.Though Ito winces slightly he makes no other mention of pain.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 am

"My my Ito... what an intresting zanpakuto you have there" Rikku says to him. Griping Mizu again in a cripiling embrace, out of frustration about not bringing her equipment with her. Mizu then is released slightly once again gasping for breath and grumbles.

Rikku looks at the zanpakuto spirit with a great deal of intrest, "in general observation id say your zanpakuto likes playing with you... but it's reiatsu is well above your own" she giggles

--------------

Mizu speeks to Rikku after he had got his breath back "ive seen his zanpakuto spirit once before... and it tries to kill him." He laughs a little "it isnt as shy as my Umi kurasshu and is willing to show itself" Mzu begins to fidgit to loosen his mothers grip on him slightly without making it obvious to her
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Ito turns his head looking at Rikku "Yeah I guess but I'm used to it,"he says bluntly not really knowing what to say about it.While he continues to remain laid back the manifested spirit walks about the room slowly its gaze slowly trailing over each person. Around it was a reiatsu aura of pitch black darkness and jade green covering it. Similar to Ito's battle reiatsu but blacker and filled with killing intent and loathing for everything around it.

Ito sighs "Well maybe its best for yours to be docile and shy, then you wouldn't have to worry about dying as I do if I show any kind of weakness,"He says giving a nervous laugh. The manner his Zanpakutou acted was a lot like Ito when in combat though also regal like royalty.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 am

Shin yawned from his corner not paying attention to what the others were doing he streched the moved from the spot he was leaning from and then sat in his spot he was supposed to stand as captain of squad 2. Once he sat he looked at Itos zanpaktos spirit and remembered he could let his out so it didnt feel left out. Shin unsheathed his zanpakto and stabbed it in the wooded floor and as he did the blade emmited the black beetles and the swarmed outline of a person before solidifying then showing his features. He wore a long black trenchcoat with black hair in a ponytail and his eyes at a slant. He appeared next to shin sitting and yawning also before saying a word "when did you get nice enough to let me out" Kabutomushi said as he looked around the captains room then started to fiddle with some beetles before he dispersed them. "so who are all these lively looking people" kabutomushi said as he stood up and walked around the captains hall scanning everyone. Shin just sat there silently looking at his blade before he took it out of the wood and resheathed it letting kabutomushi continue his walking around.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 am

Miyu drinking this whole time was starting to feel the affects of it, stumbling around a little bit before looking at her captain being hugged almost to death by rikku, she stumbled over to them, " hey.....hey.....you.........person....stop touching my captain.." she would say stumbling around, her mind fuzzy causing her for the time being to even forget that rikku was her captains mother.... " can't you see he doesn't want to be touched.....hic" she would slowly put her hand onto her sword, " if you....if you....don't stop.....i'll be forced to remove you by force!" she would say pulling the blade out pointing it at rikku.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 am

another captains meeting.. with a sigh Arakasi entered the room he was.. annoyed he had almost been finished with his new invention when he got the summoning request. as he entered the room he stopped and analyzed the situation and what captains and liutenants that where already here

the former 2nd captain Sumiyori not so suprisingly already seated in the head captains chair. and seemd to be analyzing everyone. Arakasis guess waht that she tried to figure out whom would stand by he site in this vote.

the 11th squad captain Ito Sengo Masahi, who seemd suprisingly calm compared to how he used to be, and whom had released his zanpakotu spirit that seemd to have a enourmous killing intent oozing aorund it.

the current 2nd squad captain Shin Karasu. sitting in the corner and seemd to wanting to be somewhere else and whom seemed to have followed itos example and released his zan spirit to. a quick analyze showed it was bugs no real suprise there though.

10th squad captain mizu masuta whom seemd to be wanting to get away from his mom right now
and his liutenant miyu that obviusly have had to much to drink and had now pulled her sword out

12th squad captain rikku mononoke.
seemingly trying to hug her son to death and trying to get her hands on itos zanpakotu to research it.

After lowering his reiryoku till nearly nothing and giving his zanpakotu spirit a warning to be prepared he entered the room. "oh my seems like im one of the last to arrive" he says smiling before walking up and putting a hand on miyu's shoulder. "i think you have had to much to drink miyu chan sheat your sword before anyone gets hurt will you do me that favor" he smiled waiting for her response ready to cast binding kidous on her if she tried to attack him or rikku
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:24 am

Rikku about to release her zanpakuto's spirit is distracted by a drunk Miyu. Her eye twitches as she speeks and then she laughs at Miyu "you remove me by force" she snarles at her as if daring her to try

Mizu sitting there sighs and thinks to himself 'ah crap here we go' He decides to sit and not interfear unless it is absoutly necessary

Rikku raises a finger and points at Miyu "Hado 1 Sho" the thrust kido is released and aimed directly at her stomache. after wich she gets up pointing her own blade at Miyu and looks at her with a evil grin "so is that how it is lieutenant of squad 10... so you are protective of Mizu after all" she holds the blade infront of her pointing it directly at Miyu. Fixing the strap on her shoulders and moving her hair from her face she glares at Miyu

Her attention then fixes on the squad 5 captain who had just entered "dont get in my way Arakasi Ive been itching to test this one for a long time"

-----------------
Mizu looks up at Arakasi from where he is sitting "theres no point now Arakasi her mind is fixed on one thing now... short of me electricuting her untill her hair stands on end, she wont stop untill she gets what she wants" He rubs the back of his head and laughs "come to think of it that goes for the pair of them" Pulling out a flask of coffee he asks "would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:18 pm

the kido would hit her, knocking her back causing her to fall on her face, after a few moments of siting there she would vanish reappearing behind rikku "Hadō #31. Shakkahō!" she would say as she released the red orbed kido, but as soon as it was released she would vanish again reappearing above aiming her hand down, "Hadō #31. Shakkahō!" her firing another one, down at rikku at a angle, at the same time she moved how she was holding her blade, to holding it by the trigger like ring on it with her index finger. even tho she was drunk, it would seem she still could use kido and fight without problems.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Rikku screams as she is hit by two kido spells being aimed at her. She spins at Miyu as though she is going to slash her but instead she in mid spin she vanishes and reappears behind Miyu.

Rikku holds her finger to Miyu's shoulder and giggles im impresed you can do anything while in that state... but anyway Hado 4 Byakurai" she growls releasing the blue beam. Holding her zanpakuto out in her other hand to balance herself dirring the spell.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 pm

"Enough of this this is not how a captain or a liutenant should behave at a meeting"
Rikkus byakurai spell was negeted by a Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield that arakasi created between her and miyu in the exactly last moment he then flash stepped and appeard next to rikku " rikku taicho stop this now sit down and let us begin the meeting" he then looked at miyu "same goes for you myu"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Miyu would flip to the ground, turning around " hey.......old guy.....stop ruining......us girls fun......hic." she would stumble around she would lookg down, at her zanpakuto, before lifting it up and seemly staring intensely, before holding it to her side, "agh....I guess......and the resion....I can find like this...miss lady...." she would drunkerly point her finger at rikku, " it cause....I used to train like this all the time with my old captain!" she would exclaim seemly barley standing it seemed " those were good times.....hic...." she would seemly fall over and lay there.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Rikku giggles at Miyu's drunk rambling, "I can see why Mizu likes having you around... try training with him." Appearing that she hadnt noticed Arakasi's reaction however she hadnt taken in any of what he said as all her attention was fixed on Miyu now.

Rikku rolls her eyes and continues "well lets see how you hold out against this... Melt Kazan" her blade extends to form a double ended black blade flames being produced from each tip and poison oozing from the blades. she grins her mad grin completly forgeting where she is and that there is others around her she points the blade at Miyu "come at me with everything youve got" she giggles tilting her head to the side waiting to see what Miyu would do

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In the mean time Mizu sits and sips on his coffee he got from his flask, he laughs at Arakasi attempting to split the pair up. Tilting his head back and smiling at Arakasi "surely you know what my mother is like... once her attention is fixed like this there is nothing you can do"

He looks up at Rikku looking insane and Miyu looking drunk he smiles and remarks to Arakasi "well judging by this they probobly will end up outside shortly anyway" he laughs and sips at his coffee once again offering a cup
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:28 pm

"mizu dont you agree this have gone to far when they both release their zanpakotu in here"
while talking he held out his hands pointing at both rikku and miyu
Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light)
Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes
Kin (禁, Seal)
casting three spells simultaniously at both the captain and the liutenant. He even went so far as to cast their incantantions after casting them to further increase their effect.
he also put his shodo subjugate on them

Spoiler:

(you can find all kidous i casted here http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kidou ))
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Mizu looks at the kido that was just cast and his jaw drops "uuuum she is going to be furious ya know" he points to the pillars containing Rikku. Suddenly Mizu vanishes and reappears behind Arakasi still in his sitting position with his coffee. Looking up at his back he says "well I dont want to be to close when they get free" he laughs pouring more of the coffee from the flask.

-----------------------------------

Rikku growls and fumes under her breath as the kido binds her catching a glimsp of the squad 5 captain through the pillars she growls at him "you! What do you think your doing? I was going to send her outside" Rikku glares at Arakasi through the gap in the pillar "although i could experiment in trying forcing myself into bankai even with these... im sure you rember it... the shere size would probly destroy this room" she grins but keeps glaring through the gap
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Miyu being on the floor as it is, being bind would cacuse to cause her to be stuck on the floor. not she had planed on moving anyway, " you know its not nice placing things like binding kidos one a person like me......." she would sigh..." binding kido is quite annoying...... hic..." she would seemly say, more calmer now tho still clearly drunk, tho she contiuned to stare at rikku, with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

"i wouldent try that rikku taicho this kinda of technique are specially made to restrain zanpakotus from release espadas and shinigamis."
he looked at the rest of the captains "you can proceed with the meeting and we will be back after this two hothead calms down" white feathers surrounded all four and transferred them to a abandoned village far from soul society where he released both of them after standing back then turning to mizu "aha sorry bout that you got dragged in to cause you stood so close"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Ito shrugs and shakes his head as his Zanpakutou spirit returns to its blade quietly. "That was overly pointless and odd looks like two of em are drunk," Ito mutters to himself and tilts his head back staring at the ceiling still waiting for the meeting to get on with it. If it didn't hurry up it was likely Ito would walk out and go on about his usual duties. A bleak and overly blank look about his face as he shifts slightly.

"Can this thing go any slower I think I can feel my hair growing at this rate," Ito says audibly though he doesn't move from his assigned spot for the hall.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 am

Mizu looks around him takin in where they had ended up "uuum thats perfectly alright" he says still looking around "might i point out mum looks like she is goint to explode" he laughs then returns to drinking the coffee. He then looks shocked and lowers his cup and gets to his feet "Judging by these two i think ill move to a good distance" he says as he vanishes shunpoing and then reappears ontop of the nearest roof. Sitting down he says to himself "ah this will do i supose" sitting watching what is about to happen and hoping that Arakasi will follow suit and join him on the roof top away from the pair.

-----------------------------------------------

As Rikku is released she stabs her zanpakuto into the ground and pulls out a vile from her pouch and points it at Arakasi, her voice shounding evil, twisted, cruel and charming all at the same time she smiles and says Next time that happens im afraid i will have to test out the contents of this" she then giggles returning the vile to her pouch and yanks the double ended zanpakuto from the ground.

Glaring at Miyu she growls at her "Right then lieutenant... Come at me with everything youve got" she spins her zanpakuto all around herself cutting the ground as she does. Doing this as she is aware that Miyu's zanpakuto is a long range type and is preparing herself for that. She then comes to a total stop staring at Miyu 'now show me those abilities youve got and ive herd so much about' she thinks to herself with a mad look on her face as she had been itching to see, for herself, Miyu's full powers for a while now
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:48 pm

" I guess this is better then the meeting.....no one will get in our way...." she would smile, at this time she would sigh," you know you got a unfair advantage, not only are you captain, but a captain with a lot of little special tricks she likes to make." she would sigh looking at her zanpakuto " well if you got yours out..........I guess....I'll show mine" she would shrug quickly spining her blade around in a circle by its trigger circle on the blade it starting to glow, " fill them with holes subeta tsutsu!" she yelled as there was a flash of light, Miyu now holding a bladed musket rifle, " ok, lets start this thing....." she would say with a smile, quickly aiming the rifle at Rikku and quickly firing two shots of energy foreword at her, then quickly flash stepping few feet from het left side firing another shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Soul Society-
Jump to: