Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Banner10 Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) SOC
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Roka-1
Mage Master
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Kaien-2
Seaas
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Seaas-1
Mara
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 pm

A Senkaimon opened in the air above Soul Society, the figure who stepped out of the Shinigam itransportation device was none other than the Captain who betrayed Soul Society, Kiyen Mishima. He retained his normal attire which was his Captains's Haori and other generic clothes that a Captain shoul where. Kiyen gently floated down from the air and landed on the ground. He expected other Shinigami to come fluttering to the area any minute now, Kiyen presence wasn't something to be pleased about to most Shinigami.

" Everything is the same...good, I guess i'll make my way back to my own barracks "

Kiyen walks to his barracks. he jumped from the ground onto the roof of a building and began to leap through the air looking around to see what he could find nostalgic about the home he had left behind. There were many people however that Kiyen wished to avoid while trying to return quietly.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Rikku watches on as the squad 3 captain jumps over the buildings making his way to the barracks. Not long after returning from the espada's domain she is wary of Kiyen's intentions. Rikku raises her hand and mumbles to herself, aiming infront of Kiyen so she can grab his attention.

"hado 30 Shakkaho" she grumbles, almost instantly she had destroyed the roof tops infront of Kiyen. She looks at him throwing her blonde hair back and stands in her shorts bakini top with pouches and boots filled with various viles. She giggles at the captain "what are you doing back so late Kiyen" she smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Kiyen noticed the ball of fire out the corner of his eye, he immediately casted a counter-kido spell to at least protect himself, he could've cared less about the building he was currently on. Kiyen stopped moving and raised his left fist.

" Bakudo 8. Seki "

A clear, blue white orb formed on Kiyen's fist as the kido spell impacted it, the fire rebounded around Kiyen and completely ruined the building Kiyen was standing on but he himself was perfectly fine. He looked at Rikku and stared at her.

" .....Why did you do that Squad 12 Captain? "

Kiyen asked the question as if he honestly didn't know why Rikku attacked him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Rikku glares at Kiyen and what she thought of as a rather odd question. "i was simply trying to catch you attention" she giggles at him. Then she says again "what are you doing Kiyen" she remarks again continuing to glare at him from afar.

Putting her hands on her hips she awaits a responce from him he hair blowing slightly all the while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Kiyen turned his head away from her so he wouldn't be able to look at her, Kiyen seemed to show some hint disgust in his face as she asked him the question. He folded his arms and tapped his foot on what remained of the destroyed building. He looked around and then finally decided to answer her.

" I'm simply returning home...is that a problem Rikku? It almost sounds as if you had some concern in your voice... "

Kiyen unfolded his arms and rested one of them on the hilt of his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Rikku giggles and ties her hair back, while looking intently at Kiyen's hand placed on his zanpakuto. she tilts her head and places her own hand on her zanpakuto, "Actualy Kiyen i couldnt care less what your doing at the moment but others seam to care"

She points to where the senkaimon had appeared and remarks "what im intrested in is that senkaimon... no records of it ever being opened before" she giggles and smiles the eary smile she uses so often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Kiyen looked at Rikku's hand and assured himself that she wouldn't try anything funny. He wondered why she made the comment about the Senkaimon being opened before. It seemed that even though she was a smart scientist she too had her mental flaws.

" Your not interested in what i'm doing yet you came to look at the Senkaimon that I opened...and you have you hand on your Zanpakuto, sounds like a pretty curious agenda to me.... "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 am

She giggles and tilts her head to the side "oh you know me Kiyen... anything that catches my attention... but ill explain anyway." She takes a deep breath and talks quickly "well that paticular senkaimon has not been registered open before and you were the one that came out of it so what your doing and the senkaimon have to be related in some paticular manner" she stops for a moment looking at Kiyen

She then continues "well theres a snipit of whats going through my head" she giggles again while still glaring at Kiyen. Moving her hand over her zanpakuto she gring "well my hand on my zanpakuto is easy... Kazan simply wants to come out to play and experiment".

Suddenly she raises her finger and points into the darkness "Hado 4 Byakurai" the beam fires off conecting with a hollow that was hiding in the shadows destroying it. However Rikku never takes her eyes off Kiyen as she does so, she continues to glare as she awaits what he has to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Kiyen gave a half hearted smile, and turned back to face Rikku's direction, the lightning zipped past Kiyen himself as his hair blow from the force of the kido, he didn't bother looking at the fading Hollow that she had just killed.

" I simply used that particular Senkaimon because it would be closer to my barracks and nothing more... "

Kiyen glared at the Captain regarding her comment about how her Zanpakuto wanted to play, he only had two strong guesses as to what she could've meant by that. Kiyen this time firmly placed his hand on the hilt on his Zanpakuto, it appeared as if he was about to unsheathed it. Of course this was only an appropriate reaction to what Rikku had said.

" I hope your not trying anything funny...Rikku "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Rikku still glaring at Kiyen "now was that so hard to say" he smiles at him. Noticing his hand being firmly placed on his zanpakuto she swiftly draws her own simply resting it on her shoulders.

"Me try anything funny?" she says with an almost shocked but sarcastic tone, she then laughs at the remark. Suddenly she stops as though she had thought about her own question for a moment "uuuum actualy dont answer that" she says still giggiling.

Now transfixed on Kiyens zanpakuto she speaks as though she is thinking out loud "that zanpakuto,Engetsu, with its duel bladed shikai, i do believe ive gathered all the information necessary on it... cant be sure though must check my files to ensure that all the information is gathered"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)   Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Banished Captain (Open to all Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1