Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Banner10 Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) SOC
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Roka-1
Mage Master
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Kaien-2
Seaas
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Seaas-1
Mara
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Empty
PostSubject: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 pm

A garganta appears opening on the ground. Vasquez walked out from it as if he were walking up the stairs. He was on a mission and that mission now required the Shinigami he had encountered, Rikku, Captain of Squad 12. Vasquez saw her as someone not to be taken lightly, he was going to obtain a reason for the Shinigami to once again to fight Hollows and take down the Cero Espada at the same time. Getting rid of Rikku was the first step however. The wind blew. Vasquez looked around, he was in an area in Soul Society with a large amount of trees. He looked up realizing he was in the forest below the Sokyoku Hill. He figured he wouldn't find a scientist in this area so he began to walk around.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Rikku appears from the trees yawning and streaching holding a large beaker of bubbling red liquid. She stops dead as she spots Vasquez and grins an evil twisted grin "well well well come back for round 2 have you... first time i saw you was here as well" she says holding the beaker steady

She glares at him as she smiles in her twisted manner "well whatever it is youve came for im sure it can wait untill ive tested this" she laughs evily and pours a drop of the liquid ontop of an over sized rock, watching for a moment as the liquid eats through the rock at a great speed. "after all thats what i came up here for... to test this" she grins

[OCC INFO: in the beaker of the mad scientist is her new acide like concuction of a liquid that melts through even the toughest steel and explodes soon after (one post) contact has been made. Any remains left on anything that it isnt contained within it's beaker or vile will explode after it eats through the surface of whatever it touches (e.g. within one post and after contact it will eat through to the centre of an average persons leg bone exploding after the one post.) She plans to put them in capsuels and use them like a pea shooter easily stored in her pouch. The explosion can be avoided by removing all traces before it eats into whatever it is on, but even the smallest amount will explode]

Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Vasquez's sword comes through the palm of his right hand as he holds it down towards the ground. He was going to assure his victory this time, it wouldn't have gone like before. Besides, this time he was within the Seireitei, if he so wished he could have used his ressureccion since he was in a very convenient spot. He watched what she was doing with this new liquid she had. Vasquez was aware that she was a scientist, and one that seem to have a habit of creating poisons. Knowing this he noted that he would stay as far away as possible from the vile she held.

" I won't be holding back this time...not like before. To assure the completion of my goals it requires that all obstacles in my path be eliminated, you are one of those blocks in my path... "

Once he defeated Rikku, the Shinigami would surely come after the Espada in favor of revenge.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Rikku grins as the liquid eats away at the rock, all the while watching Vasquez from the corner of her eye. Shunpo'ing she disappears and then reappears beside the sokyou altar then sealing the beaker. As she does the boulder explodes and all that is left is a dust cloud of what used to be rock. She grins and mumbles "success".

Looking at Vasquez and releases her zanpakuto "Melt Kazan" she says and the zanpakuto streaches and forms into a double ended sword with flames being produced from each tip, and the poison oozing from the blades "So then do tell... what are your goals espada" she grins with a menacing look.

Her hair blows in the wind revealing the tip of the handle of annother zanpakuto that she was yet to test. She fixes her hair once it had settled covering the handle tip again "all im intrested in is your abilities... after that i couldnt care less" she laughs with an almost witch like tone that would show anyone she was a bit mad when it came to matters of research
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 pm

" My goals are nothing I intend to share with you until I have you on the verge of death...that is only if however, I even allow you to live that far. I intend to kill you here... "

Vasquez jumps up and begins to fly to Rikku's spot, his Zanpakuto was in his hand. He looks at Rikku's sword and notices its now odd appearance. It had another Zanpakuto on the end of it, at least that is what it looked like. The handle strongly resembled Kiyen's own Zanpakuto, but once again this was only an assumption. A shinigami couldn't possibly have two Zanpakuto's. When Vasquez got within range of Rikku, he swung his sword down vertically towards her head.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Rikku laughs "stuborn as always", as the slash comes down towards her head she moves back. This movement instead makes vasquez cut a few strands of hair and leaves a slash on her shoulder. She then Shunpo's behind him away about 20 feet. she cuts the ground in several places as she goes then grins at him "Crushing hand" once again the hand errupts from her zanpakuto's tip grabing for Vasquez.

Once again her hair blows revealing slightly more of the handle again before falling back into place covering it again.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Vasquez quickly turns around and instantly recognized what she was doing. Instead of using only his single cero like he normally would, Vasquez holds his sword into the air and holds his fist out facing Rikku's direction. A cero forms on the tip of his sword and a bala forms around his fist. Vasquez swings his sword down sending a cero at the earth made hand, and immediately follows up with 5 bala blast from his fist. The cero would act as a counter decoy while at the same time hiding the 5 bala blast from view that were heading towards Rikku.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Rikku roars as she raises her zanapkuto "terra foll" as she raises it the walls of earth rise as well blocking most of the bala. Although she was too late in raising the walls as the earth hand was destroyed and a stray bala got through sending her flying.

Sliding to a halt she says while glaring at Vasquez "now thats better" she grins and spins her zanpakuto rapidly "Phoenix Spit" the small fire balls errupt from the spining blade in a continous wide spread flow. Rikku recons that this will cancle out any bala coming towards her
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Vasquez lets himself get hit by the small balls of fire, like before the fire erupts around him completely covering him in flames as they make contact. Vasquez didn't give a reaction or even attempt to dodge them, he was letting his bone mask take the damage for him. The mask was much stronger this time since the last battle. Vasquez had absorbed the reiatsu of numerous Hollows and a few Vasto Lordes since their last fight. The flames that covered and surrounded Vasquez began to show a red like glow.

" ............... "

Everything was silent, the only thing that could be heard was the roaring of the fire that Vasquez allowed himself to be caught in.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Rikku Stares at the flames and sighs "well you know how to put on a show" she laughs as she reaches back to the extra zanpakuto attached accross her back but hidden by her hair. "well Espada... this is your lucky day" she says as her face fills with pure madness and she draws the blue handled blade from it's sheath.

Holding it out infront of her at arms length "ive been wanting to test this" she says laughing "enjoy it... Shine Engetsu!!!" she cries. The blade glows and splits, but instead of Rikku using both hands she makes it appear that one of the blades is falling opposite the other one. Coming to a rest the two keyblades being held to resemble Kazan make her look odd as Kazan is black and Engetsu is white. She grins at Vasquez "now lets see how this goes"
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Vasquez knew it, it was Kiyen's sword. Vasquez seemed to be a bit confused, his reiatsu grew stronger as the flames that surounded him instantly vanished. This time his clothes were only halfway burned. Did this Shinigami, the Squad 12 Captain kill Kiyen? Nevertheless he still had to kill her regardless of how she got the sword.

*Sonido*

Vasquez appeared 5 feet away from Rikku and thrusted his arm back and then lunged it foward to stab her in the heart. Vasquez knew Kiyen's abilties were troublesome, if Rikku could use them all then it would be even worse.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Rikku attemps to spin out of the wa by sort of cart wheeling, ending up getting her thy impaled by Vasquez's blade. The energy gathers around Engetsu and Rikku grins even though the pain is almost too much to take.

As the blade is impaled she takes advantage of being so close the moment using Engetsu. A mere moment after the energy gathered she swings the blades "Getsuga Tensho" she yells releasing the energy directed straight at Vasquez.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:02 pm

In the very instant Rikku yelled out the attack it all became clear, she could use all of his attacks. Now that he knew this he also had to assume that she could use his Bankai as well, he had to defeat her. With Rikku's leg injured he knew she wouldn't be able to move like she could before. Vasquez was launched back a far distance away from the original spot he was standing in. The reiatsu of the getsuga tenshou had hit Vasquez at a point blank range. The mass of reiatsu lingered around the area like a flame for a few minutes and began to dissapear. Vasquez was revealed unharmed but had minor cuts across his legs and arms. His bone mask absorbed most of the damage but the upper portion of his natural outfit was completely gone.

" My my....it seems you can at least make good use of Kiyen's abilities but I can assure you, I won't leave myself open like that again...with my next few attacks I will kill you... "

Vasquez's reiatsu went wild in all directions, the destruction of the bone mask released all of the held up reiatsu including the part that he absorbed from the Hollows and Vasto Lordes. Vasquez's attacks would now be stronger and faster. He began to walk towards Rikku's direction.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:44 am

Rikku smiles her wickid smile as she points both the blades towards Vasquez. She giggles "oh so you knew Kiyen... how intresting" she laughs as Vasquez's reiatsu spikes. Placing a blade of Kazan on her wound to cortorise the bleeding with the flames she screams. The scream quickly turns to laughter as she sounds mad "well that was Plesently unplesant" she laughs

She raises her own Reiatsu and it begins to clash with Vasquez's, the ground bellow her craters and she thinks to herself 'well this would be the perfect moment to test... Tsukyomi... but not yet'

As her reistsu increases her bakini top that was hanging on by a thread snaps from the pressure causing her to become half exposed. In an almost comical manner she says "ah crap im exposed"

She then spins Kazan in one hand cutting and stabing the ground all around her. as she does this she raises Engetsu giving it a diagonal slash as she spins "Getsuga Tensho" The blast is fired off at tremendous speed towards Vasquez
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 am

The ground below Vasquez also begins to crater below him. He stuck his left hand out as the Getsuga Tensho came in his direction. At the last minute he moved his arm upwards and threw the Getsuga Tensho off its course. Vasquez ran towards Rikku.

*Sonido 2x's*

Vasquez dissapeared twice, the first time he reappeared in front of Rikku and then he dissapeared and reappeared behind her. A cero formed around the blade like a cloak so that the swing would have the same amount of force as a regular fired cero. He swung the blade upwards in a diagonal position aiming for her back.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Rikku turns blocking the cero with her blades, well what she can of it. Being launched back ahe slams against the sokyoku altar spitting blood as she hits it and gaining small cits on her arms, getting to her feet after she still grins "your a fiesty one arnt you... Terra fold" she says raising walls from the ground where she had cut, at her previous position.

At the same time she raises her reiatsu to increase air flow and use it and the walls as a distratction from what she is doing. "Ok it is time" she mumbles looking at Engetsu, as she looks at the duel zanpakuto and a slight breaze flows over the area
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 am

Vasquez was captured and hidden by the walls of rocks, he needed to destroy them quickly. He couldn't see what Rikku was doing which made matters even worse. Vasquez slashed diagonally left and right at a section in the wall in front of him, he then used a bala blast the destroy the remains. He looked out and saw Rikku in the distance near the Sokyoku Altar raising her reiatsu. What was she doing? The wind blew out of nowhere, naturally Vasquez shrugged it off and only took it as a measurement of her true power. Vasquez closed his eyes and for the first time in between the fight he began to talk.

" You look like your dying Shinigami...why don't you throw your life away? The moment you became my target your end was bound to happen...using what is left of your reiatsu will not save you at all... "

Vasquez held his sword down facing the ground. He crimson reiatsu traveled through the ground and into the air. Rikku was becoming more and more of a problem by the second.

" Pulse.....Esperanza.. "

Once saying the command, he then becomes enveloped by a mass of reiatsu in the shape of a skull and cross bones that then proceeds to close around him to form a cocoon-like cyclone. The cyclone extends into the air and around a large portion of the Sokyoku Hill. Vasquez's transformation was ocuring, his new appearance now was hidden behind a mass of reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Rikku's laughter turns into mad kackling as she runs forward her leg still in pain though she brushes it off charging for Vasquez "im sorry Espada but it will take alot more than this to kill me" she says with pure madness in her voice.

Running she vanishes shunpo'ing appearing near the reiatsu of Vasquez's tramsformation.
Cutting a large amount of the ground as she went with Kazan, She jumps behind the cut marks shouting "theres plenty more reiatsu where that came from..." she then mumbles "... Terra Fold" this time huge walls spring from the cuts completly blocking her from view. The walls getting slaped with reiatsu are thick enough this time to withstand more blasts.

Rikku then laughs madly and screams at the top of her voice "BANKAI!!!" though she simply raises her reiatsu a bit again giving the impression she went to bankai she shouts again "but which one" then continuing to laugh evily
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Vasquez's hand slits through the mass of reiatsu and it instantly vanishes into the wind. VAsquez was now in his ressureccion form. His reiatsu had grown larger and all wounds he sustained while in his unreleased form had dissapeared. In this form, all of his clothes are destroyed except for a portion of his pants. The hollow fragments he has in his sealed state now appear to be full horns that sprout from a crown-like object on his forehead.

" ................. "

Vasquez stood firm and almost statue like staring at the rock that hid Rikku. He anticipated the worst case scenario and figured she could indeed fact use Kiyen's Bankai, if she could it meant trouble, even while in full power. Vasquez heard rumors of Kiyen's Bankai from other Arrancar and some Vasto Lordes, if what he had heard was true, Kiyen's Bankai was one to be feared. Vasquez reached his hand back behind himself as if he were preparing to scratch his back. As he did a bone sword with a long portion of what appeared to be his spinal chord jetted out from his back and into his right hand. Vasquez pointed it at the rock that Rikku was hidden behind.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Rikku stands beside Vasquez grinning and a garganta opened on the other side of him. Rikku standing beside him opposite the garganta with the keyblade raised and pointing the black bade of Kazan at him. Before the wall vanishes she says "thats all i needed... rapid bone growing abilities then"

She laughs as the wall begins to fade away "Getsuga Tensho" the energy blast is released as the illusion of Engetsu fades away, too close for effective avoidance. At the same time a fire ball is released from the black blade forming a sphere aimed for Vasquez behind the energy blast from the keyblades

Just incase her plan didnt work she vanishes reappearing a good distance away and calls "BANKAI!!!" a tornado of light forms around Rikku and as it settles two more coppies have appeared either side of her. Rikku still holds Kazan however the other two hold the keyblades, they look at each other and laugh in Rikku's wicked manner. Rikku, holding Kazan, speeks "Saiga no Engetsu... woops wrong bankai... need to experiment more on that" she says while laughing keeping her eyes on what is happening all the while
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Without warning, bone spikes jet out from almost every part of Vasquez's body. They were long and appeared to be much thicker than regular bones. The bones were acting as small shields that would help minimize any damage. The thickness and length of the bones would have caused both attacks to explode outside the range of Vasquez himself but not too far, he still felt what the attack would have done to him if it made full contact. Vasquez arrives unscathed from Rikku's combination, the bones that sprouted out from his body began to crumble and fade away into the wind. He looks at Rikku.

" You underestimate me Shinigami, you have yet to learn the power of an Espada's Ressureccion...I figured you could probably use Kiyen's Bankai as well...fortunately I have planned far enough ahead of that... "

*Sonido*

Vasquez dissapeared, his Sonido was much faster than before. His speed was blinding and in that very instant he was infront of the original Rikku at an arms length. He didn't attack, he just stood and looked at her. He was demonstrating the increase in speed.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 pm

(OCC: ill post hopefully tomorrow. running around like a lunatic trying to get teaching practice sorted at the moment Razz )
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:55 pm

(OOC: Ok ^_^)
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Rikku looks at him and simply smiles, Whats the point i dont care what you do" she laughs a wickid laugh "besides ive seen all ive wanted" Laughing still she vanishes reappearing quite a distance away "ok im not sure but lets see... BANKAI!!!"

A great golum made of lava forms behind her and she gains wings of lava sprouting from her back "Kazan Shin'en". as her own bankai comes to a rest she looks at the two clones from Engetsu's bankai and she now looks furious "what the hell are you two still doing here!!!???" she screaches as she jumps to stand ontop of the golums head and taking a defencive position
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 am

" Trying to control that power will be the end of you Shinigami.... "

Vasquez noticed that Rikku seemed to be having some problems with her Bankai's.Alongside the bone sword he had already pulled out from his back, he pulled out another one that was exactly identical to the original one he had, now he had to bone swords. Vasquez was still within arms reach of the two clones. He swung both of his arms out at attempted to make a horizontal slash across both of their chest. He did it without warning and a displayed an immense amount of destructive force.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next