Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Attack of the Beasts Banner10 Attack of the Beasts SOC
Attack of the Beasts BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Attack of the Beasts Roka-1
Mage Master
Attack of the Beasts Kaien-2
Seaas
Attack of the Beasts Seaas-1
Mara
Attack of the Beasts Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Attack of the Beasts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Attack of the Beasts Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Attack of the Beasts Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Attack of the Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Beasts   Attack of the Beasts I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

(OOC: to get things moving)

an uneventfull evening passes in the soul society all is calm and peacefull and it get's dark. in the middle of the night an alarm sounds alerting all to an on-coming attack. each shinigami getting into a battle ready position

All squads exiting the barracks look up each of them has a portal opening above them with all kinds of beasts and hollows exiting them and attacking areas of each squads barracks. the battle that followed was bloody. Many of the less experienced shinigami lost their lives durring the first wave of attacks

as each wave of attacks came from the portals above higher level shinigami were called forth to take down these hollows and beasts seated officers and the like were protecting the lower level shinigami and carving their way through thousands of foe's.

As the final wave struck they were fewer in number but alot more powerful. Durring this attack the Captains of the squads stepd in, going straight to bankai to take care of as many as possible and also save their subordinates.

the captains outnumbered about 50 to 1 were making short work of these higher levels, some of them being more powerful than others. This seen one of the captains loosing their life durring this attack.
Seaas, captain of squad 13 using his shunpo chases an enemy into Mizu's (squad 10) Aqua Dragon durring the battle. Alas the beast along with seaas were both fried and killed due to the shere force of the electricity within Mizu's Dragon.

Shortly after the last of the beasts were killed off voices could be herd echoing throughout the soul society. stating that the Saint beasts have arrived and that the shinigami should be wary of them. after the anouncement the portals above each barracks closed and the squads spring into action to repair the damage

the next day a captains meating was held anouncing that this problem must be solved. squad 12's science devision is to work on getting to the other side to these Saint Beasts and squad 11 to keep security detail.
Announced a short while later it is announced that the second squads captain has died from the injuries sustained from the prior battle with the hollows and beasts. leaving the lieutenant as acting captain for that squad.

Now the entire soul society requires rebuilding aswell as protection from future attacks. The science devision came up with a device to prevent the portals from opening but this technology is not guranteed to work if they do open again.

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Beasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Soul Society-
Jump to: