Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Banner10 Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant SOC
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Roka-1
Mage Master
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Kaien-2
Seaas
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Seaas-1
Mara
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant   Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:03 pm

~General Information~

Name: Miyu
Nickname/Alias:
Weight:100 lbs
Height: 5'4

~Character Information~
Appearance: Miyu has long black hair tied up in a ponytail, she has green eyes. she has a lean body with fair skin.
Clothing: she wears the standerd grab of the Shinigami, the only differance is on her right shoulder in gold letters is her squads number and symbol.
Personality: Miyu is often one to be out training, trying to become stronger, but is also the one to be found on the street drunk unable to get up. Miyu often acts mean or bossy around people, tho if you get her drunk shell be one of the nicest people you ever met. Miyu keeps a few secerts with herself one is that she cant read, the other is that she can use bankai.

~Rank/Gotei 13~
Division: 10th

Zanpakutō Information~
Zanpakutō Name: subeta tsutsu
Zanpakutō Look: subeta tsutsu looks like a normal katana with a brown gaurd and a circle gaurd, the only strange thing is a circle like peice like below the gaurd like were a trigger might go
Zanpakutō Tranfrom look: by saying the command " fill them with holes subeta tsutsu." she spins the blade by the circle like bit under the gaurd as it the blade quickly changes geting longer and with a flash of light, when the light clears the sword now looks like a musket with a long blade on the bottem slightly going past the tip

Zanpakutō Power: As with its apearance, subeta tsutsuhas the power to shot bullets of compressed engery that explode on inpact, along with this power she is able to mark her traget the mark effect is instat only requiring eye contact were she wants to mark, tho the mark is very noticable it apears on the target as a black bullseye like symbol on the area she marked , causing her bullets to have a heat seeking effect tho they will head for the mark they wont make anything like U turns or anything crazy like. another spell power her Zanpakutō has is to shoot kido spells from it enabling some short ranged kido to be shot from a longer distance, and just like normal there power depends on if the Incantation is said or not. ( tho not all kido can be shot from the gun) the gun itself has a blade all down the bottem allowing it still to be usered like a sword like normal, strangly mara can grab the blade without it cuting her at all.

-sogekihei tama: Miyu fires a very powerful verson of her normal shots, this shot has more priecing power then other shots being able to go shields and weak defances.

-heki tama: Miyu fires a normal bullet and as it flys forword it splits into 4 smaller bullets

-kyanon tama: noted as her strongest attack, Miyu charges a large amount of power into her gun, then she fires it off, shooting out a large beam.

~Bankai info~Information~
Bankai Name: subeta oyobi tsutsu
Bankai Look: subeta oyobi tsutsu is strange as it is not one but two weapons, in her right hand she wields a revolver the other she wields a katana, her clothes also change, giving her a long brown dusters coat, black boots and gloves, and a black eyepatch apears on her right eye.

the gun
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant 11-1

Bankai Power: subeta oyobi tsutsu power mostly comes from it being compressed allowing for longer use. and becoming much faster. along with also being able to use all of its formers powers it also has a few new tricks up its sleeve, her mark power has now changed giving her the power to control her bullets.

-jinsoku tama: Miyu spins the barrel of her gun and fires out a bunch of bullets very quickly.

-subeta nami tama: with a quick slash with her Katana she shoots out a wave of engery that quickly changes form into a group of small bullets

-jinsoku kyanon tama:
the Revolver's barrel will start to glow and spin, apon command she can fire three power blast of engery

~Skills/Powers~
Skill Specialty: Speed and kido

Name: Bakudō # 21. Sekienton
Range: area around the user
InfoSekienton is primarily used for escape. The Practitioner places his hands palms down on the ground and a red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact and swiftly engulfs the surrounding area briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke allowing a quick get away. when shot from miyus gun it can be used in two differnt forms, one type causes a tail of smoke as it flys forword causing a smoke trail, or our type is like how it is normaly used shooting out like a bullet and on impact causes a large smoke cloud.

Name: Hadō #1. Shō
Range: short to medium
InfoShō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the target with his/her index finger and generates a small force that thrusts the target back a few feet away from the caster.
when shot from miyu's gun it acts more like a shotgun blast, making the blast range slightly shorter but adding a little more force to it.

Name: Hadō #31. Shakkahō
Range: medium to long
InfoShakkahō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates a orb of crimson red energy in his/her palm or finger. The orb can be any size from small, medium or large depending on the level of power being used. The destructive power released by the blast can vary between a simple explosion to a pillar of energy. In both instances the spell causes concussive as well as burn damage.

Incantation "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Name: Bakudō # 9. Hōrin
Range: medium or long
InfoHōrin is primarily used to disable. The practioner uses the index and middle fingers and generates an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to ensnare the opponent as the tendril wraps around their body immobilizing them. The end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together. when fired from her gun it shoots out from the tip of the blade instead of my barrel allowing her after warping her target up still able to shoot.

Incantation "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!"

Name: Hadō #11. Tsuzuri Raiden
Range: self
Info Tsuzuri Raiden is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates an electric current through any object he/she touches and that electricity damages anything or anyone that is in contact with the object the current runs through. Miyu uses this kido more to helping her take out close ranged attackers better allowing her to deal electric damage.

Name: Shunpo
Range: movement
Info miyu can use Shunpo very skillfuly....ya....

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before Death Arc:
Miyu lived in the time of the wild west, filled with cowboys and all that jazz, she grew up on a farm along with 5 older brothers and a twin sister. she grew up mostly doing house work and during her free time she would shoot cans or other things with her older brothers while her sister normaly sat by watching while reading a book, tho they liked to do differnt things they grew up loving each other vary much. as they grew Miyu's shooting skills improved while her sisters book collection grew, Miyu often when out beting she was a better shot then others geting money to buy her sister new books as it was realy one of the few things she could do to help her sister. often miyu would sit next to her sister and her sister would read aloud, mainly due the fact Mara had one secert she didnt like to tell people, she couldnt read, it wasnt that she hadnt tryed to learn, but the letters would seem blurry and switched around after a while shue just stoped trying. her life was mostly boring then one day a group of outlaws came to there farm asking for all there horses, with the father saying no they shot him in the head, and like that there was a large firefight between the outlaws and her and her brothers, the firefight laster a
whole day before everyone but her and her sister were dead, in there final hours Miyu's sister contiuned to read outload as the final bullets were shot, Miyu and her sister lay there dead.....

After Death Arc:

Miyu and her sister awoke in the Rukongai District 56, and lived a short life there before they heard of the Academy, they joined quickly mainly due to Miyu wanting to do somthing more then just sit there. when they tryed the entrance test, Miyu barly pasted while her sister flew by with flying colors, this caused her and her sister to be in differnt classes, but the strangest thing happened as the years went on Miyu progressed at a rate much higher then her sister and shortened the time it normal took, passing within 4 years, then the normal 6. Miyu joined squad 10 under captian Sayomi . Miyu worked hard under her captian and finaly after a short while she became Lieutenant. she and her captian became friends and were a great team, while under her captians teachings she also learned to unleash the true power of her Zanpakutō and use it in bankai, tho this has been kept secert from everyone and only her former captian knows this, but soon this team would be broken as Sayomi would vanish leaving no trace of what happened to her, many stated she died but Miyu still states that shes is out there and will come back somday, as she waited she contiuned on her dutys not wishing to take the captians place herself she wanted to keep the spot open for Sayomi but that would not happen as the placed was filled with a new captian, Miyu tho doesnt see him as her captian, tho she still takes orders from him she is still waiting for the day that her captian returns.....

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:

Last edited by Mara on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant   Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

i have a lieutenant Very Happy

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Miyu squad 10 Lieutenant
Page 1 of 1