Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Furthering Plans Banner10 Furthering Plans SOC
Furthering Plans BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Furthering Plans Roka-1
Mage Master
Furthering Plans Kaien-2
Seaas
Furthering Plans Seaas-1
Mara
Furthering Plans Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Furthering Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Kiyen walked into the Espada meeting room inside the heart of Las Noches, he was very pleased with the show that Kadaj had put on in Soul Society today, he was very believable. It would soon be time to move onto phase two of their plans: the destruction of Soul Society. This was the very moment Kiyen had been waiting for, simply eliminating all of Soul Society was only a small portion of his real plan. Kiyen sat in a chair and waited quietly for Kadaj.

" With few Captain Class Soul Reapers and Saint Beast this should all work out in favor.......... "

Kiyen wanted to figure how exactly he would get the Primera Espada to comply with what he was doing. if she wouldn't follow the plan he would have to force her to by force.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Kadaj met the shinigami kiyen there. Kadaj was still int he form of a low ranking shinigami for when he escaped the soul society. Kadaj goes back into his normal form now still in his resurrection he finally leaves it. Peace will come. Just in a different way he looks at kiyen and laughes. Also if your thinking about head espada if she dosnt join we will merely only have to kill her as easy as that.

He looks around at the environment of this room She is around some where she always lurks on the espada. Also this play is boring.... We need a new base if anything. Kadaj cracks his neck and looks at kiyen
Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:19 pm

" We will have to reside in Hueco Mundo until preparations are ready, and as for killing the girl..that option can't be ruled in right now. How did it feel Kadaj? Your fight with the Soul Reaper..was it fun? "

Kiyen looks at him and then turns away.

" I could see that you seemed to be struggling a little against him...I must inform you that I can't have weak Hollows following me around. We won't be able to control our experiment if both of us aren't equal in power "

There was a lot Kiyen wanted to get done in little time as possible, soon he would probably have to meet with one of the Saint Beast to speed things up.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 pm

That shinigami gave me what i wanted...He gave me the power i could never have achieved without fighting one of them. It gave me the offensive power i wanted forever. I will not show you right now but it will be shown too you later when it is required.

He was slight angry at kiyen's comment but he did have a tough time.

Anyway im not really a true offensive weapon. Im about defense support and infiltration. What does Mara have that would help our cause? Kadaj finds a seat across from kiyen. She also ruined the ruse of peace...I do want peace but the diplomatic way isnt the way i want to achieve it. There will be a war will you stand with me kiyen?
Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 pm

" Mara has higher level of power than you at the moment, but don't worry it won't be that way anymore after i'm done with her...you'll be the strongest hollow alive by the time we leave Hueco Mundo, I can guarantee that you'll have the power to single handedly take down Soul Society by yourself. "

Kiyen's plans would all come to pass without fail.

" Of course Kadaj..I will stand by you until the very end "
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Hmm I think you think little of me right now granted i did have trouble putting the final blow onto that captain but at the end i had no damage inflicted upon me. Tell me what is your plan right now? wait for mara to show herself?She is here i can tell she always is... he restated again

Anyway what do you think about this horrid prison i had to endure for so long? he said with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Kiyen smiled disregarding the comment about thinking little of him.

" We won't speak of your fight anymore in Soul Society...we won't be doing much of anything now, that is where science comes in at "

Kiyen was referring to the project he intended to work on.

" I have a job for you Kadaj...why don't you bring Mara to me? I will handle everything from there..and as for this place I see nothing wrong with it as far as it being our base goes "
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 pm

You ask for me to do too much you cannot find mara. That is her strength she finds you and you wont know its coming. Its alright she is already here or coming she can sense you and will most likely will arrive soon

Kadaj waits for mara to show her self so kiyen can achieve his desire to meet her for some strange reason

(Short ^^
Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:06 am

He closed his eyes and opened them again, this time he was smiling.

" Ahh yes I assume a job that simple is indeed too challenging for the 2nd Espada...it's ok i'll have to flush her out then.........myself "

Kiyen was cold in his words, he raised his reiatsu and sent it down each and every corridor of Las Noches so that every single presence could sense it. Kiyen's reiatsu was even more cold, it was almost pure evil, the smallest of beings would suffocate under its force.

" An unfamiliar reiatsu would bring every living thing in Las Noches running to see what it is "
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Furthering Plans Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Furthering Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm

" you do know that using to much Reiatsu is bad for this place...." Mara would seemly walk out of a shadow that was in a corner as she walked out of it the shadow seemly followed suit becoming her shadow, " so this is what its all about....." she would seemly laugh, " you guys are so funny....." she would seemly look over at Kadaj, " tho saying things about wanting to kill me isn't the smartest thing in the world......" she would say, her voice would seem to echo out along with her reiatsu would seem to flare up, but it wasn't her normal purple color it would be black something Kadaj and anyone else would have never seen from mara before...and not only that it seemed like strange eel like creatures were swimming around in it.... but even then it was giving off a vary overwelling dark feeling, but there was more to it, the reiatsu tho it felt somewhat like Mara's there was another feeling to it like there was another creature there.....but she would sigh and it would seemly all return to her, " I knew somthing was strange but....eh..." she would shrug, " I really don't care what your plans are......" she would say looking over at Kiyen, " but next time to do somthing like this please warn me..." she would say her tone again serious.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm

The black power mara possessed did not even make Kadaj flinch he just shook his head no. He stood up and laughed at what mara had said. Wanting to kill you mara? If i wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead. Your nothing but a figure head that somehow acquired number one. But its ok if you angry lose you composure get mad attack me find out the outcome then go cry to you shinigami friends. Kadaj again laughs directly at mara face. Kadaj was taunting her, he wanted to take her out right here for in his mind she was useless.
Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Kiyen shifted his eyes to the corner not turning his head, he was pleased Mara finally decided to show herself. He would've greatly appreciated it however if she revealed herself without him having to use his reiatsu.

" Were not going to kill you Mara, we are simply going to make you apart of something greater than even you yourself, a couple of days from now and you won't see your Shinigami friends again...that I guarantee "

Kiyen stood from his chair and turned around to look at her.

" I don't understand you...your a Hollow, you devour humans and it's your natural instinct to want the destruction of Shinigami but yet, you act differently according from that. "

Kiyen walked around the table pacing back and forth slowly.

" Soon regardless of what you wish you will have to dissapear anyway, that is my plan "

Kiyen began to notice the seriousness of her voice and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Furthering Plans Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Furthering Plans Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Mara smiles, then bursts out laughing, " you both think its that easy to do this.....ha pathetic..." she would continue to laugh. " even with all your plans, you shall fail....not that I really care.....you both thing your more powerful then you really are......and its not good for ones health..." she would smile, " and I'm not just friends with the shinigami....I have other friends as well...." she would say with a smile, " I would think you should watch yourself...." she would stand there with her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm

I see so this is how it will be. I'm sorry Kiyen but I'm going to have to kill this women. he glared at her as though he can see through her persona oh her 'power'. He looks back at kiyen I hope what ever experiment you want to do her I hope you can use her dead body. Kadaj draws his sword the glimmer of it shined throughout the room all of the blood from the fight with Mizu was wiped off. Now kadaj points his sword towards Mara Ready?
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Mara shifted her right leg behinde her as she looked at Kadaj, " you sure you want to fight, I mean you could end up dead......" she would say with a laugh, " if you realy wish to fight do you want to move to someplace with more room?, or would you like to fight here in the tight area....." she would smile staring him down, she slowly grabs the hilt of her large blade and pulled it off her back, " you choose....otherwise.....I will...." she said cracking her head. own she was going to have found ripping apart kadaj.....
Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 am

Kiyen shook his head in disgust, the two Espada would end up killing themselves regardless. Kiyen stepped in the middle between Mara and Kadaj to prevent any further conflict, he didn't want Kadaj to get hurt or Mara.

" I'm sorry but I can't have you fighting...at least not here. We still need her just for a little while longer. "

Even if Mara did not comply she would still unknowingly follow Kiyen's orders..Mara was no longer the head of Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Furthering Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furthering Plans   Furthering Plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furthering Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: