Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Academy Visit (Open ) Banner10 Academy Visit (Open ) SOC
Academy Visit (Open ) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Academy Visit (Open ) Roka-1
Mage Master
Academy Visit (Open ) Kaien-2
Seaas
Academy Visit (Open ) Seaas-1
Mara
Academy Visit (Open ) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Academy Visit (Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Academy Visit (Open ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Academy Visit (Open ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Academy Visit (Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Academy Visit (Open )   Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 pm

With the day dawning early Ito moves slowly through Seireitei entering the Academy his Reiatsu only suppressed enough to keep from killing or harming the students and teachers of the academy. At his side swinging with each step is his Zanpakutou as he walks. While moving through the disturbed crowd he vanishes shunpo'ing into the building and stopping as he enters the combat training room.

Sitting down Ito watches the students practice though his initial presence disturbs them for a moment. The ringing of metal from the student trading blows resounds through the room as Ito keep his narrowed eyes peeled for any possible candidates for his own squad. While at the same time filling out paper work he hadn't done in a few days.

"Not bad for rookies still I wonder if anything will show up that is worthwhile,"Ito mutters to himself looking between the paper work and the sparring students.His hand scratch out writing as he fills out the forms carefully. Occasionally switching to a notepad and scrawling down things about the students and potential recruits for his squad.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Academy Visit (Open ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Academy Visit (Open ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Academy Visit (Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Visit (Open )   Academy Visit (Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Getting to his feet after filling out a slew of paper work he walks out of the training room and yawns stretching but keeping his back hunched slightly to hide his face. With a light step and a soft tap he vanishes after two or three minutes he appears in his office and set down the paper work before shunpo'ing again and reappearing in the academy after two or three minutes. Walking through the hallways aimlessly he stops and talks with a few instructors before walking out of the building and jumping to the roof. Sitting down at the very top he stares down at the coming and going students.

"Not a single member worth recruiting today, can't blame them," Ito says laughing loudly to himself. With a crack of his neck Ito in a bored effort puts all his usual killing intent into his reiatsu and releases it enough for it to be felt all over soul society. While shunpo'ing away from the academy so not to cause issues with them.

((Exit thread for now ))
Back to top Go down

Academy Visit (Open )
Page 1 of 1