Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Banner10 Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) SOC
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Roka-1
Mage Master
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Kaien-2
Seaas
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Seaas-1
Mara
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 am

Kiyen decided it was time for his plans to come into fruition, the destruction of Soul Society was near. He had been working with the Segunda Espada Kadaj for quite sometime. There plans were going well as Kiyen predicted from the start, no one suspected he and Hollows were joining forces. Although he had a constant evil aura he figured that even with all the knowledge the Captains possessed that none of them would ever figure out his true motive.

" ..............The fall of the Sereitei and the 13 Court Guard squads is at hand, all we need to do now is get rid of the Primera and begin with phase two of the plan. "

All Kiyen had been doing was analyzing all the Shinigami of the 13 Court Guard Squads and picking up on how they fought. Newcomers however, did disrupt the flow of plan but he figured that with most of the data he gained it would be enough simply to take down all the Captains that he knew of.

" It is time for me to make my way to Hueco Mundo...Kingdom of the Hollows "
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 am

It was a warm day and a lone figure was on the roof of the squad 2 barracks napping, it was Shin Karasu captain of squad 2 he was still slightly sore from the battle between his ex captain and Ito. Shin wore his self designed hooded captains haori which was grey instead of white but the inside color was still orange. Shin yawned then sat up and staired around the sun reflecting off of his goggles. Shin stood up and loked around the grounds of his barracks and decided to walk the streets of the Seireitei.

Shin seemed very shady as he walked the streets he continued to walk until he stopped by the squad 3 barracks and saw one captain he hasnt met yet, it was Kiyen Mishima who seemed to be talking to himself or thinking intently. "hmm i should go introduce myself" shin thought to himself as he vanished instantly and reappeared on the roof of the squad 3 baracks near the captain. Shin kept silent and waited to see if the captain noticed him or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 am

Kiyen immediately noticed the presence of the Captain and looked over his shoulder, it was the Captain of Squad 2. Kiyen had seen him before but he knew that Shin wouldn't know him. The air around Kiyen was still, cold...evil, Kiyen grinned with an intent and turned around and began to speak to the Captain.

" I don't know whether you came to meet me or whether you came to stop me, I know we've never formally met before. I'm pretty sure that you heard the jist of what I was saying as you arrived. "

Kiyen folded his arms and backflipped down from the roof of his barracks onto the ground so he would still be facing Shin's direction. He didn't want to be too close to the Captain but didn't wish to be too far from his either.

" .................... "

Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am

As shin appeared the captain said something then leapt from the roof also, he seemed very jumpy and was asking if he came to stop him. "well i did come here to meet you but now that i know you are gonna betray the gotei i decided to hear how you might do this" shin said he was already tired of this life as a shinigami he knew the soul society would be ended soon since the saint beast invasion had weakened them. Shin crouched down on his perch watching the captain as his zanpakto leaned on his side and his goggles reflected the sun as he watched the captain and waited to hear his reply. "and if the plan is good i might aid you in this, i tire of this trivial life of a shinigam always having to listen to the higher ups. i want to gain power to kill my ex captain and Ito" shin said bluntly as he stayed perched and looked up to the sun waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 am

Kiyen turned his back and looked at the sky, Shin's intent was perfect, so good in fact that he would make a very good ally next the the Segunda Espada. Kiyen was still unsure though whether or not he should actually make Shin his ally.

" I'm simply planning on destroying Soul Society and becoming the new God of the World, simply put...I can't tell you the true nature of my plans until i'm 100% sure that I have your trust. But, you say you wish to kill your ex Captain AND Ito? That's quite a feat...but i'm sure that what I have in store for you could prove to be very helpful to you. "

Kiyen placed the palm of his hand on his Zanpakuto and moved it in a circular motion keeping his eye on Shin.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 am

Shin continued to look up to the sky thinking of how he was angered by his Ex captain and itos power how easily they bested him he wanted to gain more power so he could choke the life out of them. "this plan of yours sounds good from what you have said, and if aiding you can give me the power to kill them you have my full support Kiyen" shin said as he yawned slightly from the tiredness he still felt from his nap. Shin moved his hand to his goggles and moved them to his forehead and as he did the sun slightly blinded him for a few seconds and as he opened his eyes he revealed the green colored eyes with animal like slits in them. "well this was the first i have removed this goggles in a while" shin said as he looked down at the captain with his green animal like eyes and then stretched as he he did he slightly winced in pain from the wounds that were still healing from his battle with ito and his ex captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 am

Kiyen smiled extremely pleased by what Shin said, his plans were progressing further and further everyday. He was a bit curious about Shin's eyes but decided not to ask any questions as he figured it was normal for him. Shin's powers could very well come in handy for this plan. Actually, with Shin's help the former plan he came up with that included Kadaj could now be scraped as well.

" Hmm, your new home will be waiting for you whenever you decide to come Shin. The Hollows and my other comrades there will welcome you with open arms. "

Kiyen was going to find a way to fuse Hollow, Shinigami, and Saint Beast blood to create a *superfighter*, one that would adapt to any fighting situation and plan accordingly taking in every ounce of fighting strategy that someone could produce and render them all useless.

" If I truly have your support Shin...come...come now and destroy the Seireitei with me, lets instill a fear into the Soul Reapers that they won't forget. "
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

"well this might be actually fun, i have been bored for a while" shin said as he stood up and put his goggles back on concealing the green animal slit eyes. As shin stood he vanished instantly and reappeared next to kiyen and followed him to there destination. "well i have never been to hueco mundo always wanted to see where these hollows lived" shin said as he put his hands in his pockets as his zanpakto stayed on his side ready for anything to happen. "so kiyen how long have you been planning this, and this power you mentioned will it make me strong enough to choke the life out of Itos and my ex captain" shin said with a sadistic tone as he cotinued to follow Kiyen waiting for a reply silently behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Kiyen was puzzled by Shin's question but not completely, he figured it would only be common courtesy to let a new comrade in on what he had been planning. Kiyen's current destination was a section in Soul Society where it looked like it could be the center of Seireitei.

" Hueco Mundo truly is beautiful, especially Las Noches, it is where a very great man single handedly threw the Soul Society into complete chaos...he gathered up 10 very strong Hollows known a Vasto-Lordes and used them to wage war with the Gotei 13. He almost succeeded but at the last minute a substitute soul reaper killed him. I can't elaborate on the whole story now but maybe later I can tell you everything...I have been planning this since that great Soul Reaper fell. The man's name...was Sosuke Aizen, former Captain of Squad 5 and leader of the Espada. I simply wish to pick up where he left off and I intend to do it without fail unlike him. "

Kiyen raised his hand into the air once he reached his destination and spoke:

" Yes I can grant you even more power than you have ever dreamed of.... "

Kiyen was preparing to use a Kido spell to demonstrate how Soul Society would look after the war.

" Hado. 88 Hiryuugekizoushintenraiho "

An extremely large ball of lightning formed in Kiyen's hand as he shot a beam of light into the air, lightning clouds instantly formed. Large sized blast of lightning struck the Soul Society in numerous spots instantaneously creating large blazes of fire upon impact.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Rikku not being able to take this any more after Kiyen had fired the lightning bolt into the air she appears beside Kiyen and Shin and removes a reiatsu inhibitor she was testing on herself.

The blonde woman who doesnt wear very much just shorts, a bakini top, several pouches and white boots stands there with her long flowing hair moving slightly in the wind "so that is what you have been up to all this time Kiyen" she says to the squad 3 captain. thrusting her arm out and pointing at the destruction he had just caused she says angirly "if that has hit any of my research i swear your for it... it will be fear you wont forget in a hurry!"

She glares at him and swiftly pulls 3 viles from her pouches "you know the fusion of several species has caught my intrest but ive got other matters to deal with at the minute... so as long as it doesnt disturb my research i wont realy care, although i will have to insist on one thing" still glaring at him as though she hadnt noticed Shin standing there and was transfixed on Kiyen still clutching her viles between her fingers she waits for a responce
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 pm

A dark portal opens out of the portal pours a fierce amount of raitsue it was Espada number 2 Kadaj he has returned once again to the place known as the soul society he glans over and sees a shinigami near kiyen then kadaj notices another one on the ground she was a weird one. What are you doing kiyen? Are we starting? kadaj slowly draws his sword and points it at the shinigami near kiyen. Do you want to be first? kadaj's usual pacifistic behavior was gone for he knew what this meant to him to destroy the shinigamis
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 pm

"damn this ruins my infiltratioon completly, i was supposed to find this captain and figure out his plans but Rikku has ruined it" shin said to himself as he walked back a few steps and held his zanpaktos handle and gripped it. But as he was prepared to take out his intended target a garganta tore open and one of the arrancar came out his reiatsu filling the area with a sense of unease and pure evil. "well sorry kiyen i have actually lied i was sent to figure out youre plans" shin said with a dull tone as he unsheathed his zanpakto and pointed it at kiyen. "I really dont wanna use this but since we have a new arrival of an arrancar here i will have to" shin said as he started to spin the blade in circles "Bankai. Colonize and Crush, Yuuen Hyu-Zu Kabutomushi" and as his words were said his zanpakto completly vanished and created a swarm of small beetle like creatures and once they appeared they started to come together forming a 3 story large beetle with shin standing on its head.

"sorry captain Kiyen but i need to take you in either alive or as a corpse" shin said in a serious tone. As he said this Kabutomushi formed one of his 4 arms into a mace and slammmed it down towards Kiyen even though Rikku was near him he was more focused on accomplishing his duties.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 am

Ito appears in the sky above them having over heard a good deal of their banter "Well this is rather pathetic,Ito says as he drops down next to Rikku. His hand resting on his Zanpakutou while leaving it in the sheath.

"Well if you want to take on Seireitei that bad then allow me to summon the other captains," Ito says as he shifts in to bankai and put out a reiatsu well beyond most other captains that was filled with killing intent. As a signal to the others that something was happening that their attention may be called for. It was also his full battle reiatsu its strength and purity creating a pillar of light that was a changing hue of grey with crimson, black and deep green mixed in. "Rikku, I think they intend to destroy your experiments along with soul society,"Ito says softly and as always straight forward.

As he turns his attention to Kiyen and Kadaj "Since I never introduced myself before, I am captain of the 11th gotei and 20th shinsengumi divisions Hitokiri Masahi Ito Sengo the Kenpachi, if you insist upon starting a war I will kill you,"Ito says his hitokiri nature showing fully. The look on Ito's face was a calm bloodthirsty look while maintaining a emotionless like feel to it. Ito's body was at full attention revealing his face when giving his full title and name showing for once the full formal training and military background he had as a both a shinigami and samurai.

While Ito hangs back waiting for a sign that would require him to enter the conflict. His eyes narrow as he watches Shin, Kadaj and Kiyen like a hawk creating strategies in his head that he could use to give his brute power a edge over them if need be. Though he remains aware of his surroundings and Rikku a few feet from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 am

Kiyen looked around, a full scale battle with all the other Captains wasn't something that was intended. He knew that if he tried to fight the Captains while they were in Bankai it wouldn't come without cost. He was a bit dissapointed that Issac turned down the offer anyway, it would cost him his life later on.

" Well it seems i'm surrounded by several different Shinigami...all of whom possess tremendous skill. So now I have one question, now that i'm surrounded what do you intend to do with me? "

This time Kiyen was intending for Kadaj to step in. It would be no point in hiding their plans any longer, all the data Kiyen needed was all in place.

" If you don't capture me now I gurantee all of you will die later on... "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Rikku firstly looks intregued at Shin's Bankai "oh insects no that i must investigate" as it swung down Rikku draws her own zanpakuto "melt Kazan" her zanpakuto extends and forms a double ended sword with the handle in the middle completly black with both ends ablaze. She spins kicking the hammer out of the way "now Shin whatch where your aiming... that could of been absorbed by the portal"

Secondly she looks at the espada with her scientists sadistic expression "ive always wanted to find out what makes an espada tick" she makes a ticking motion in the air with her zanpakuto leaving the mark lingering in the air for a moment "tell me what number are you?"

Hearing Ito "what my experiments" she growls and then glares at Kiyen "is this true you are going to destroy my experiments too..." she snaps at him. She then drops her tone slightly at Kiyens last statement "and thats a tall order coming from someone that has yet to be on the receiving end..." she cuts herself off and giggles, and her mind buzzing with all the new things she wants to test
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Must i really do everything...? besides shin grabbing Kiyen he grabs Kadaj.Kadaj let him grip him for a second feeling his raitsue drift away slowly. Kadaj just laughed. Burst of life. Salvation. Spirt form kadaj released right away for he had a plan. The bugs besides doing their job of absorbing raitsue they were giving kadaj raitsue plus his own back as kadaj absorbed the bugs they were designating as he did so. causing the hand to diminish and break the grip on kadaj. Thanks for the meal your gonna be a real help for this fight impatient captain.

He looks over at the other captain who asked what number he was intrusted with I am espada number two. You'll figure out real fast, thanks to you pal over here you wont be able to hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Ito's eyes watch the fighting intensely keenly watching Shin's bankai be absorbed. Acting without word or any other warning Ito vanishes with a shunpo appearing behind Kadaj. His two Wakizashi being drawn from makeshift hilts the left coming up diagonally while the right stabs forwards. The attack was nothing but a overpowering brute force manner compiling all of Ito's full strength behind it the Reiatsu he was putting out fueling his body to its pure max. The attacks themselves let off massive vortex's of spiraling wind followed by a shock wave of the off set air pressure.

Of course with Ito the brute force nature of his attacks and Zanpakutou in general made absorption difficult as the attacks lacked any direct Reiatsu. Instead Ito's reiatsu and his Zanpakutou's Reiatsu simply reinforced Ito compounding upon his muscle control for full force attacks. Of course the reiatsu aura around Ito could always be absorbed but the quality and sheer mass of it was most likely lethal to anything that tried a direct approach as that. "Shin I'll lend a hand, feed him as much as you want as it won't matter much if I land a proper blow on him,"Ito says giving a blunt speech as even if his attack missed his two blades would be returning to their sheath for another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 am

*Shunpo*

Kiyen quickly dissapeared during Shin's attack and appeared on top of a tower in the distance watching everything unfold, he was never intending on fighting them all at once anyway. Since Shin was a traitor from the beginning, Kiyen had to intention of helping him, however he did need to help Kadaj, he couldn't have the most promising Espada fall from an unintended battle with all the Shinigami.

" Hado # 73. Soren Sokatsui "

Kiyen had a high level of reiatsu and he was very knowledgable alongside that, he didn't require an incantation for most spells unless he was truly trying to do damage. A blue stream of fire similar to Sokatsui but stronger,launched itself from Kiyen's directly at Ito. Wind was an element that fueled fire greatly. No matter how stronger the force of wind was the fire would always overtake it. If Ito didn't move he and all the other Captains would be caught by the flames seeign as how Ito's reiatsu was direct and went in almost every direction.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Shin watched as his insects were absorbed into this espada "jump away Kobutomushi" shin said and as he did the large beetle creature moved away from this absorbing espada. He turned to see ito join the fray making this a battle of 3 vs 2 but this would be an even match since Shi had no mastery in Kido only he mastered the art of Ho Ho. As shin started to study this ability of absorbing from the espada it was almost like his beetles powers of absorbtion but before he could react to this power he saw kiyen vanish and reappear on tower and shoot a hado towards Ito. Shin watched the blue flame shoot towards Ito but before it hit Shin had kabutomushi jump in front of it with its back outwards letting his hardened shell stop the fire and be quickly broke down by the mass of beetles. After the fire diminished kabutomushi formed a large whip like tentacle and swung it towards Kiyens position hoping to wrap it around him restraining him so he could be captured and if it did wrap around him the beetles would begin to eat away his reiatsu weaking him.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 pm

((Sorry for over posting you mage but your not in the fight.yet. so yea Very Happy))

Kadaj letting the hit from ito make contact Kadaj flies into a nearby building. In seconds kadaj who just took a hit that would usually kill all. But Kadaj was fine with no scar or wound at all just the aura around him went down. That is just a demonstration of how much your attacks deal. Oh and please feed me as much as you like for it only makes you weaker and me stronger. he appears next to Kiyen holding his hand in the way of the huge whip kadaj starts to absorb more bugs by the millisecond What should we do leave for now? he said asking kiyen not being effected by the whip at all.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

(OCC: no problem however i notice your absorbing physical objects? (bugs = physical))

Rikku looks at kiyen "im not letting anyone destroy my experiments or my..." she cuts herself off before she finishes what she was going to say throwing a vile to Shin "here use that on your bugs" the potant poison would allow shin to coat his bug's in poison allowing then to not be absorbed, without the poison taking effect on the absorber

"oh how id love to experement on you espads 2" she says with a crazy scientists look on her face. Now her tone falls to a more of a growl "now you squad three captain..." she says releasing her reiatsu which causes most of a near by building to disintegrate, but then instantaly holds her reiatsu backs as she realises the absorber is beside him and stops herself from releasing any more "... what is the meaning of this Kiyen?"

Rikku throws Ito an item that he should recognise, the reiatsu accelerant "Ito put that on and test the damn thing for me" she says knowing that Ito should realise that his fighting capabilities were more use to dealing with absorbing abilities although she was able to use earth based attacks as well as fire, but she didnt wish to give this away at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 am

Ito shrugs and put it on "Just another coward who doesn't want to use his own power to achieve anything,"Ito says giving a slight laugh though at Kadaj's remark Ito laughs harder."Yes you can take a blow after having to take someone else's power, though you seem to be missing something thinking that I won't be able to keep this up for a extended amount of time,"Ito says as he moves towards Kadaj with shunpo. Drawing his two blades again as he comes into range.

The left Wakizashi lashing up upwards as the right cuts across horizontally the attack just as powerful as before though the reiatsu enhancer was doing its job as the reiatsu aura around Ito became even more erratic and destructive. Of course the extra reiatsu did little to increase Ito's strength as it hung around his body not really empowering his strength beyond what it was currently doing.Though the extra reiatsu was sure to make a protective defense if only slight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 am

Kiyen listens to Kadaj's question, Kiyen himself figured it was time to go back to Hueco Mundo as well. Fighting here now would not come without cost, Kiyen impaled his sword into the air as it phased through. He then turned it to the left like a key as 2 small doors opened one in front of the other, it was a Senkaimon. Kiyen signaled Kadaj to come with haste.

" Well well this was quite a mess don't you agree Shinigami? Next time I return it'll be the end of days for you all....The Saint Beast aren't the only beings you'll have to worry about "

Kiyen looked down on everyone from the tower he was standing on as he proceeded to pass through the Senkaimon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)   Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betrayal of the Gotei 13 (OPEN TO ALL SHINIGAMI AND KADAJ)
Page 1 of 1