Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP With Friends Like These...(open) Banner10 With Friends Like These...(open) SOC
With Friends Like These...(open) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
With Friends Like These...(open) Roka-1
Mage Master
With Friends Like These...(open) Kaien-2
Seaas
With Friends Like These...(open) Seaas-1
Mara
With Friends Like These...(open) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

With Friends Like These...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

With Friends Like These...(open) Empty
PostSubject: With Friends Like These...(open)   With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

A garganta opened up in the middle of Karakura Park, soon revealing Kuro Akarui, the 5th espada from its depths. He stared around the park and town, looking back on the time he'd spent here in the past before turning his conquest towards Hueco Mundo. A large, fairly strong hollow, resembling a four armed mantis emerged from the garganta behind him before the garganta shut again. This was one of the hundreds of hollows Kuro had as part of his following, its body and mind drugged with his spirit power, turning it almost into a complete loyal servant. With a snap of his fingers, Kuro enslaved the hollow's mind and set into its mind one thing: destroy. The hollow charged forward on a rampage and began to attack anything it saw. Trees, lamp posts, any object that was in its path was shredded by its four razor arms. Kuro just watched the show from a distance. The bait had been layed and his trap was set. Anybody who dared to respond to this disastor would soon find themselves with more than they bargained for.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
With Friends Like These...(open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000With Friends Like These...(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: With Friends Like These...(open)   With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm

As the mantis hollow rampaged through the streets a figure could be seen a few feet from it prepared for the creature, this figure was wearing a long blue and red trenchcoat a pair of goggles on his forehead and dark blue hair with a templar cross on his neck, this figure was Isaac Kennedy a bount. As the mantis hollow rushed towards him Isaac said something under his breath "Zige Dich, Lazen Gan" and as his words echoed the necklace glowed then faded away then reappeared as a 7ft knight clad in black and gold armor with a red muffler cape combo. Once lazen was summoned he ran with his sword to his side and clashed with the blades of the mantis hollow "hmm what a pathetic looking creature, good thing i was summoned to end youre miserable life" lazen said in a stern tone as he summoned his 6 clones and they surrounded the mantis hollow "Knight of the Round Strike" isaac mummered and as he did the 6 clones striked down the hollow with ease making it dissapear in a matter of seconds and as it vanished the clones vanished back into lazen.

So why did this hollow go on a rampage there are no high reiatsus here ther than me and you and we have been concealing it" and as isaac said that he sensed another more far powerful one in the center of the park. "hmm never sensed one of these powers before, feels like a hollow but not at the same time" isaac said as he bagan to walk towards the prescence in the center of the park with lazen right behind him. Isaac made it to the clearing to see a long golden haired man with what appeared to be a band around his head. "so you the one who caused that creature to go on a rampage or not" isaac said as he stood next to lazen who stood there proudly and had his sword jabbed into the ground as they waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: With Friends Like These...(open)   With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Useless trash! That hollow didn't last nearly long enough. I guess it's too much to ask for a plain one to put up a decent fight. Good thing I have the contingency plan. Kuro's mind reached out, sensing for another hollow he knew to be in Karakura at the moment. It didn't take him long to home in on the traces of his own reiatsu mixed in with the reiatsu of the hollow. Perfect... This hollow was a tougher breed than the mantis. Not an arrancar, but a decent adjuchas ranked menos. Kuro focused and directed the hollow to come to the park. He had to count on its own savagery to make it attack the bount when it got there, as his spirit power inside of it would be used up with just the manipulation of it to come to the park. Until then, he had to stall the bount if he wanted things to go easy.

"Oh no, I didn't make that hollow attack. I just arrived here myself and was going to take care of it before you and your doll showed up. It may be hard to believe, but I actually dislike fighting other races. I'm a hollow myself you see, but I resist my gluttonous instincts to try and maintain a bit of what I once was." Kuro smiled in a reassuring way, wondering how suspicious the bount would remain of him. Most enemies were skeptical when he gave that goody sob story, not believing him at first, but that's where the other hollow would come in handy. He could sense that it was getting closer. Just a minute or so away. This game of chess was just getting started. Your move my foolish bount...
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
With Friends Like These...(open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000With Friends Like These...(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: With Friends Like These...(open)   With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Isaac listened to what this odd man claiming to be a hollow also had to say, isaac didnt believe a single thing he said he never trusted hollows especially this odd one. "hm, you are lying i never trust beasts like the likes of you even if you do seem odd" isaac said with a slightly stern tone as he grabbed his blue trenchcoat and took it off then prepared to fight this man until at the last second he felt the reiatsu of a much stronger hollow enter the scene. "ohh great another distraction" isaac mumbled as he looked to see the large figure striding towards his and lazens position. "i really dont wanna fuse right now but we might since you cant take on an adhucha of that caliber and from what i am sensing of this man he is far more powerful than i" isaac said as he moved to lazen and placed a hand on his arm and as he did there was a bright glow of a black and white color then once it vanished it showed a new taller figure standing there with one horn on his forehead a tail and blackish looking armor covering his body and what seemed to be a mouth and a pair of eyes on his chest.

"lets go" isaac said in a voice which seemed in unison with lazen and as he did he used his tail and shot it at the adhuchas face killing it before it arrived then withdrew the tail and turned to the odd man then vanished instantly using his speed which couldnt be matched by any others. He then reappeared behind the man and attempted to slam the side of his leg into the side of the mans head.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: With Friends Like These...(open)   With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 pm

He's suspicious, not a gullible moron. I'll give him credit for that. Kuro thought as the bount continued to oppose him. His face scowled as the bount turned away from him and proceeded to merge with his doll and obliterate the other backup before Kuro could put his plan into motion. Kuro was getting rather irritated by his interference. But no matter. It was obvious that he would get his chance now that the bount had turned violent. His attack came fast, not allowing Kuro the time to sonido away, so he merely drew his bright red sword and parried the kick, letting himself be pushed several feet from the point of impact. He tried to put on a hurt face, like this fight was bothering him. "I wish you'd be reasonable sir, I didn't want to be forced to hurt you. But if I must disable you in order to make you listen, then I'm afraid I have no choice."

Kuro followed the lying speech with a sonido straight at his foe. That speed that he had shown earlier made any move other than a direct assault seem pointless. He didn't know just how fast the bount's speed was, or his reaction time for that matter, but he had faith in his own talents at least. Counting on his hierro to give resistance to any counter attacks, he slashed with his sword in a diagonal chopping motion aimed at the bount/doll's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Friends Like These...(open)   With Friends Like These...(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Friends Like These...(open)
Page 1 of 1