Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP The arrivle of the beast king  Banner10 The arrivle of the beast king  SOC
The arrivle of the beast king  BFS3
Staff List
Roka
The arrivle of the beast king  Roka-1
Mage Master
The arrivle of the beast king  Kaien-2
Seaas
The arrivle of the beast king  Seaas-1
Mara
The arrivle of the beast king  Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

The arrivle of the beast king

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
The arrivle of the beast king  Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The arrivle of the beast king  Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

The arrivle of the beast king  Empty
PostSubject: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 am

The air thicken as the clouds stop and a large black line appears in the sky as it opens a young man is seen opening it and jumping down as he lands he creates a creator in the ground and the man stand up he look around and then walk past people who are looking at the creator "stupid humans they will all be my servants and will bow to me" he said as he creates flames as he walks and smirks he then walk down the street and smile as he see's a car and punch's the car and blows it up "the human world is so amusing hahahaha" he laugh as he grab the car and tosses it at other people killing them.
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
The arrivle of the beast king  Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The arrivle of the beast king  Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 pm

A young man wearing torn jeans a t-shirt and a jacket and strangely he is barefooted, walks up the street after visiting his father in the human world. Fealing an unusual presence he leans against a wall. Near by a young man with flames in his hands walks up to a car punching it causing it to blow up.

Mizu looking at the man hearing him laugh "I know that type of reiatsu" he says as he smiles at the newcomer "oi you fire weilder your a beast arnt you" Keeping his hand under his jacket keeping a grip on his zanpakuto. incase this beast decided to attack
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Jin smirk as a guy could see him and he know who he was he then look at him he and raise his arm up and quickly showed up behind the man in a blink of a eye "this is just 20% of my speed" he said as he grew his beast claws out slightly and place them on the back of his neck "say hello to the beast king" he said to him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Mizu smirks at the saint beast and says "well 20% isnt quick enough my friend." Mizu vanishes before the claws come in contact with his neck, reappearing a good distance away he bows slightly as he feels the presence of an espada entering from above. In mid bow he says to the beast "well nice meeting you beast king,"

Vanishing again Mizu ends up sitting on top of a nearby building he sits there waiting to see what events unfold with this clash of the races. He thinks to himself 'well mother will be very intrested in what i find out with these two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

A garganta opens up in the sky above the town of Karakura, Vasquez felt a strong disturbance in the Human World despite the fact that he was in Hueco Mundo, another dimmension. Vasquez knew of all the other races in the world but the reiatsu of this one was completely evil and very different. It must've been a Saint Beast, one of the strongest races alive in the world.

" ...I knew it was a Saint Beast...i'll clean this up now before it gets too out of hand "

Vasquez walked down through the air as if he were walking on steps. Even being a Hollow he knew that Saint Beast themselves were a species that needed to be kept under control. The one he was looking at now however seemed a bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 pm

"hehehehehehe" he laugh as the ground then crack and created a large creator as he did his body transform in to a large tiger like beast as he did his Reiryoku increasing by a large deal as he howled his flames the exploded out from the ground and he with a single howl he was able to shatter building windows.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Mizu sits and watches at the beast transformes "oh now this will be interesting to watch" He leans forward resting his chin on his hand watching what the pair will do

(OCC: never mind Mizu in the posting order ill post every so often with his observations Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Vasquez looked around at the flames and then at the transformed Saint Beast. His power truly was tremendous, if he wasn't careful then he would've been truly messed up. Although, because of the situation he was in Vasquez slightly smiled. The Beast was gracing him with his transformation, Vasquez had never seen one so up close before.

" My my a beast tiger who can control flames, interesting....I wonder how long you can stand up against a Vasto Lorde though "

Vasquez kept his distance, stayed on guard and folded his arms in anticipation of the Beast's attack.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:31 pm

jin howled more as he place his hands on the ground and clinch the ground and then flys at his using pure speed as he got closer he created a sonic boom and he started to make slow clones flying at him "Five Star Rave" he yelled as he created images of him self flying to him all over the area as the images slowly came to him he then started flying at him all over attacking him in all directions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:35 pm

A sword immediately phased out of the palm of Vasquez's hands, it was his Zanpakuto. He created the ability of keeping his own sword sheathed within his body. Vasquez raised his reiatsu a little to stay firm in the air where he was but it was difficult, the force of the sonic boom was strong. He noticed the clones shortly after the sonic boom and formed a cero on the tip of his blade. Vasquez then spun around in a 360 degree motion sending a cero in all directions to destroy the clones as well as damage the original Beast.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 pm

jin stayed high in sky as his claws started leaking flames as he place them in front of him self he then combined his five start rave and Flame Slash as he then shot down from the sky the flames scatter as he started to spin the faster he spins the more and more faster as he spins he created a sonic boom around his flames
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 pm

*Sonido 5x's*

Vasquez used sonido 5 times to manuever around as he shot numerous crimson bala blast from his fist at each one of the clones. He kept his reiatsu up high enough each time so that we the sonic boom was created he could stand his ground. Vasquez flew towards the original with his sword straight out and a cero once again forming on the tip.

" For a Saint Beast like yourself you sure like to use the same technique.....you too are yet another being that is expendable "
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 pm

he landed on the ground and look at him as he reverted back and stood up and brush him self off "so i guess i should try more animals then" he said as he look at him and then made a Bloody Roar and draw animals spirits to him they all stood around him as he raise a hand up and focus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm

" Your making this boring...Saint Beast, please keep me entertained just for a little while... "

The moment the beast raised his hand Vasquez swung his sword down while the cero was still forming on the tip, he was within close range. At that very instant of the slashing motion the cero fired from the sword following the arc of the swing to give it a wider range, Vasquez was hoping to injure the beast considering the range he was in.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm

he then force his hand in his chest and grab his animal spirit and pulls it out he then look around and see's a armadillo and grabs it spirit and force it in him he then grew armor around his body and then curls up in a ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Vasquez lands on the ground and looks at the Saint Beast in pity, he had to use the power of another animal to aid him during a battle. If this is what a Saint Beast truly was then Vasquez had no longer any interest in their kind. The current method of this race that he was seeing right now was deplorable.

" ......So you have the ability to take spirits out of other animals and use their power to either defend or provide some offense for you? I wonder what would've happened if you took my cero head on....I honestly don't think you would've lived through it..... "

Vasquez pointed his sword at the Saint Beast and watched him carefully, as long as he had the pesquisa ability he could easily tell where he was going regardless of how fast he was, it would probably occasionally throw him off but he would still survive.

" ..........Make your next move "
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm

he then started to spin on the ground as he created flames around his body he he smiled he the pointed at the building and started rolling fast at it and bounce off it the building and fly at him and miss him on purpose then hit another building and bounce off of it and fly at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

A cero forms on the tip of the blade but this time instead of firing it, the cero surrounds the actual blade of the sword so everytime Vasquez cut something it would have the same impact force of a normal cero, this was exactly perfect for dealing with the shell of an armadillo. Vasquez held his sword out in front of himself horizontally so that he could parry the beast. The Saint Beast was underestimating Vasquez greatly by using such low level techniques.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:51 pm

as he flew at his he quickly flash his flames out at his raising the heat to 200% as he blasted strong flames at him as stood there in med air and then drop and bounce up in the air and blast him self down at him
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Mizu looks on from his building, "ok so that espada can store his blade in his body and that saint beast is a fire type whocan shift between different animals dependant on the spirit he chooses"

Watching as the fight progresses and the saint beast turning into an armadillo looking thing bouncing off near by buildings. "oh a caro around his blade... now thats interesting" After a moment Mizu can barly believe his eyes "are these two seriously playing base ball" he says looking rather shocked
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Ripples form and out comes a hand with a cero wrapped around it to block the flames stops the flying saint beast from falling onto of Vasquez using the cero it blocks all of the heat from hurting kadaj. Kadaj then tosses the saint beast off to the side for he has little to any concern for a worm like him. Kadaj then looks over at Vasquez You are being summoned come kadaj just looks at him with dull blank eyes then signals him to his portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

*Sonido*

Vasquez dissapears into the air as the beast was on a crash course with the ground, he stood there and waited he shot the cero off into the distance of Karakura Town and stuck his sword into his hand as it phased through, Vasquez knew it was time to return to Hueco since Kadaj had appeared. Mara would truly be in a rage this time. Before leaving with Kadaj Vasquez looked down at the Saint Beast and walked off with Kadaj back to Hueco Mundo through the garganta.

" Til' next time...Saint Beast it was a nice warm up... "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Mizu looking on as the espada ... Kadaj who absorbed his abilities before appeared.

Watching as the events unfold he burst out laughing almost falling off the building "oh come on first baseball... now volleyball" Almost crying with laughter he sits up again composing himself. "right saint beast show us your power there was more than that when i first felt you enter" he mumbles half laughing still wondering what animal would come next
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

he then turn back to his human spirit and grab a gecko and a hedgehog spirit and spit out the arabillo spirit and jam in two spirits as he did that he scream and his body mutated a mix of a gecko and a hedgehog and grew spike and a weird looking body like a gecko he then smirk and started to run up the building walls and blending in to the wall and vanish as he hiding his Reiryoku from them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrivle of the beast king    The arrivle of the beast king  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrivle of the beast king
Page 1 of 1