Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Banner10 at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 SOC
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Roka-1
Mage Master
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Kaien-2
Seaas
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Seaas-1
Mara
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

at the 5th squad Training ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arakasi

at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:08 am

arakasi observed carefully the fight taking notes in a black notebook he had got from seemingly no where. When he noticed ito bleeding he mumbled release and his right eye changed he observed ito and noticed how the blood was a catalyst and the changes in itos reitsu.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 am

Mizu ducking the blade manage to get his claws embeded in Ito's side, however this was counter productive. Even though it had caused ito a great deal of pain, the blood on the armour forsed Ito's reiatsu to expand and the blade to glow.

Receiving the blow from the backwards kick directly to his stomache he is forced along the ground, sticking the claws into the growm to stop the slide he stops and spits out blood as he coughs. Mizu growls as he focuses on Ito completly forgeting Arakasi is also in the area, he shows this by his next action

"Tidal Crash" He says with his claws still in the ground. Rather than the water rising around his opponent, instead it fills the area flooding the areana with several feet of water. Spitting out more blood as he stands ontop of the water, he figures that if he can wash of the blood on the armour that had increased Ito's power. Next he clasps his hands together "Aqua Light" forming the water and lightning sphere he splits his hand seprating it into several dozen keeping them around him as a defence
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 pm

While the water didn't seem to really do more than drench Ito he quickly shunpo's up into the air. Hanging there quiet calmly his image fades quickly as if merely a cloud before appearing in front and behind Mizu. Of course instead he was coming from below both hands on his Zanpakutou hilt. Bringing it up and across with enough force to send a shock wave up towards Mizu. The shockwave wasn't intentional or a attack just a by product of his attack effecting the air itself But the attack following behind it heads straight for Mizu's thigh.

Ito's Zanpakutou's edge clearly more serrated as a full look of which Mizu would get if he spotted Ito's attack. Yet despite the serration due to its physical appearance it was still capable of cutting smoothly for its wielder. Of course regardless of whether the attack hit Ito would bring the blade back around almost instantly using the blunt edge of the weapon to try and smash into Mizu's Side.

The attack from start to finish was a rather remedial attack in its style but the attack when used by Ito was by both shinigami and samurai standards a by the book perfect movement. It was rare for Ito to use academy taught movements much less something that was considered a basic katana attack by samurai. Despite how much he might make fun of the academy, Ito held respect for the Zanjutsu classes and the basics since all things are derived from the most basic of forms.

Ito's form despite how he moved was a perfect rendition of what the shinigami academy taught students in Zanjutsu. Making it abundantly clear Ito didn't want to show off, but was still serious about the spar though it was clear he intended to teach Mizu through the spar as none of his attacks where remotely lethal yet despite being aimed for weak spots and injuries. "Calm yourself Mizu, your acting like a angry or frightened child," Ito says bluntly talking for once during the fight.

"Your bankai isn't meant for front lines fighting think of devious plots and combine its powers together to form traps, Try using Kido binding or otherwise even a failed one can be of use if you think about it,"He says bluntly giving rather straight forward guidance from what he had seen and experienced fighting Mizu last time and now.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Mizu taking a strike to the thy from the shockwave is slightly stunned b the impact, then he takes a strike to the side forcing away yet again. as he is forced away he moves his fingers manoveuring the orbs of Aqua Light towards Ito intending for them to collide.

As he comes to a stop he sinks bellow the water but rises up to the surface on one knee and clutching his side again spiting blood. He speaks "dont worry ito im fully aware im more suited to long range combat... however im told there is a way for close range... aparently it is something to do with the claws."

A small smirk falls over his face "yes traps... didnt you notice the water that soaked you a moment ago?" The thought of kido hadnt crosed his mind as he didnt normally use it, however he thought he would give it a go as soon as his leg and side stoped aching. Putting his hands on the surface of the water he utters "Thunder" The lightning fills the area and travles all through the water. Dancing around speratically the discharge is releaced in all directions above and bellow the water.

Mizu then sinks into the water aiming to conseal himself as he plans to attempt an aquatic assault and give himself time to be able to use shunpo once his leg had stopped aching
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Ito moves up into the air higher and looks down at the water below as one of the trailing arcs of lighting strikes his leg causing Ito a teeth gritting amount of pain and leaving a large burn mark. Ito's Zanpakutou comes around colliding with the orbs the lighting from the orbs leaving small burn marks along his body from where the lighting had escaped and hit him.

Hanging quietly high above the water looking down waiting for Mizu. Ito didn't intend to jump into the water to go after Mizu and wanted to see more so what the young captain had in mind to attack him with. "Wonder what he has in mind," Ito says and laughs softly. Bringing his Zanpakutou up above his own head he swings it down towards the water. The force sending a large shockwave into the water where if it happened to hit anything it would be much stronger due to the properties of the water itself.

Ito gives a slight smile beneath his helmet not really bothering to speak any further and continuously sending brute force shockwaves down into the water while randomly swinging his sword with lethal force. The entire purpose was to ferret Mizu out without himself going into the water.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 am

Mizu geting hit as he moves trhrought the water by the shockwaves is forced deep into the ground bellow. Breaking his nose and several ribs as the impact due to the force. The water now moving rapidly as thoughan actual storm was brewing within the area, not due to Mizu's doing but due to Ito's shockwaves. As a gap in the shockwaves is found he forces himself from the trench he was burried in by a few of the shockwaves and looks up through the water.

Mizu thinks to himself 'well if he isnt goint to enter the water he is trying to force me out' He orignaly wanted Ito to enter the water so he could use his lightning, however he swiftly has to change tactic. Slashing his claws several times through the water he gargles "Dance of Blades" The dozens of incredibly sharp blades of lightning errupt from the waters surface directed for Ito and all around the area.

Immediatly after releasing the attack he clasps his hands together "Storm Dragon" he gargles also. The great dragon forms above the water, the lightning dancing all over it's body and within. The dragon itself glares in Ito's direction taking an unusual stance, as though it was going to use taijutsu, Mizu manoveuring it by use of his fingers as he travels randomly under the water
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Ito shunpo's quickly weaving through the lighting as it comes at him once it stopped he stays still and watches the dragon form and stare at him.Ito's eyes narrow again and he swings his blade towards the beastly creature sending a shockwave towards it as a bit of a test. Not really bothering to get in close until he determined it was hittable.

Regardless though Shortly after swinging his blade towards the dragon he sends another wave of random shockwaves down into the water below while swinging his Zanpakutou about somewhat recklessly. Though it was still a ploy to get Mizu to surface while he kept his eyes on the dragon itself.

'Well I don't know what your up to but I'm not letting my guard down if your going to pull a stunt like this right in front of me,' Ito thinks quietly to himself still hovering in the air calmly.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Mizu looking the=rough the water as Ito sends a shockwave at the dragon, moves his fingers getting the dragon to avoid the shockwave. however he took to long in manoveuring the dragon caising the shockwave to slice one of it's wings. After a few moments the wing that was cleaved begins to reattach its self reforming the dragon.

The shockwaves aimed at the water hit mizu once again causing him to spit blood while under water, he moves swiftly as the blood would give away his position. Mizu then points his hands to the surface and decides to use an attack he rarly uses "Ocean Blast" he gargles and orbs of more dence water form infront of him launching at Ito as they errupt through the surface of the water. Immediatly after he garagles while slashing the claws through the water "Dance of blades" releasing dozens more of the lightning blades in his direction

After the lightning blades are released Mizu moves his fingers moving the dragon. The dragon launges at Ito as the water spheres and lightning blades following travel towards Ito and the surrounding area, it slashes it's claw towards his side and the other one slashing upwards, while the tail thrusts rapidly in the opposite direction at his other side
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Ito shunpo's back as the attacking dragon comes at him his blade readying as he appears farther away from the dragon. 'not bad he's learning at least' Ito thinks to himself quietly and moves towards the dragon the blades of lighting scorching and lacerating his body as he moves through them. Once out of the storm of lighting he shunpo's leaving a after image behind appearing behind the dragon.

His blade coming down with the killing force he usually uses to try and attack the dragon directly. While keeping his teeth gritted to push back the pain and keep going as he usually does. The pain of course effected him by making his attack more vicious than need be but not quiet as strong as he could normally.

His blade once it cut downward would come back up fully vertical before ending the succession with a blunt wide swing to the dragon.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:14 pm

The slash cutting the dragon in two, the sight of it amusing Mizu slightly, being short lived as the dragon begins to regenerate once again. Mizu see's the afterimage fading and Ito behind the dragon swinging again for it. This in turn would rip out a piece of the dragon forcing it to regenerate again. While the swing is being made he streaches out his arms and moves his fingers.

As he moves his fingers the dragon's wings begin to slap together aiming to trap Ito between them and send a tremendous amount of lightning into his body at the same time. Although as he opens his arms he lets out an underwater yell from the pain of the broken ribs, sending a mass of bubbles to the surface.

Keeping his arms outstreached and enduring the pain as best he could he gargles "Thunder" sending the lightning through the water and it explodes above the surface to fill the area. He thinks to himself 'ill manage this yet'. Although now the pain is setting in throughout his body he finds it difficult to move, but manages to get a good distance away from where the bubbles would of surfaced
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Ito shifts quickly in the air moving forwards out of the way of the lighting coming back up into the air from the water. Moving forwards he moves down towards the water while watching the bubbles rising to the top. With a shunpo Ito enters the water sending a few massive surges of water out in front of him self using his blade.

His hands grip his blade tightly bringing it down with his full force the strength behind it a full body swing sending a surge through the water causing it to displace the water as it moves through it. 'How can he handle this I wonder, lets see if he can create a good strategy to fight me,' Ito thinks to himself.

Of course once entering the water his reiatsu made it obvious where he was regardless. As it Displaces the water away from him. Due to the water not being a moving body of water or liquid.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Mizu watches as Ito enters the water and grins, even though the water was moved away by his reiatsu it still looked like he managed to get wet. Thrusting himself ogain through the water causing him a great deal of painthrought his body. Bursting through the water behind ito he holds out a clawed hand and aims for the base of Ito's back once again where the armour looked weak "hado 31 Shakkaho" he says and the red orb forms and fires at him

Imediatly after he continues having his hand raised "Thunder" he utters filling the area and the water with lightning, he aimed to get close to ito so he could feel the full force of the lightning and give little chance to avoid any of it.

Moving his fingers the dragon swoops down above Ito aiming to fill the cratered water with it's body and add more lightning into the mix as well as the shere force of it's almost solid water body. As this happens he trys to re-enter the water to conseal himself once again but is finding that simple task troublesome due to his aching body
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Ito turns bringing his blade around so that it would collide with the clawed hand. His left leg sweeping towards Mizu's side. His attention less focused on the dragon as it hits him sending painful lighting across his body. With a growl of pain his right fist moves forwards slowly towards Mizu's face.

Breathing in a heavy manner causing a growling like sound to echo from him the lighting from the dragon had left thin and moderately deep grooves in his flesh from where it had passed. The Kido had singed his body when it impacted."Mizu I believe it is time to stop the spar, before it escalates any farther," Ito says bluntly through the pain though compared to what Mizu had his was superficial save the one massive direct hit he had taken.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Mizu's hand gets nocked away while getting kicked in the side then getting punched in the face causing a great deal of pain with his already broken nose. falling back he floats ontop of the water unable to do much more, he clicks his fingers and the dragon dispurces and he says "doing that would of been much easier with your old bankai" he says with a smile

He remains floating on the water and releases his bankai, the armour and claws deform and frm back into his zanpakuto's sealed form, he holds up the unusual looking sealed form of Umi Kurasshu and examines it for a moment then slides it back into the sheathwhich is mostly submerged under the water. "Yes i agree Ito" he says while looking at the sky "but i must admit that was rather intresting" he smiles as he floats there in the water
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Ito's armor was almost drenched in both his own blood and Mizu though without really thinking he moves his blade slightly causing the ground underneath himself to crater rather badly. His reiatsu considerably lower though that only belied the true strength that it was creating. While the Aura coming off the armor and his own body was even more vivid and devil like. From all intents and purposes had the blood covering Ito taken full effect during battle it would have been very dangerous. "Mizu I think its a good thing we stopped I can't even move right now without destroying something, more so than usual," Ito says standing perfectly still so he didn't injure mizu further from any of his movements.

Ito releases the use of his bankai as the armor falls away into a swirling mass of feathers before rejoining his Zanpakutou. Unlike Mizu had thought however the armor didn't supply Ito with any defense against attacks as every last blow Mizu had landed shows fully on his entire body and its clothes. "Yeah, Its safe to assume my bankai despite how it looks doesn't work as one would assume, all your attacks reacted to it as if it was nothing more than my bare skin,"Ito says and uses his blade to lean on steadily.

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Mizu floats in the water laughing "well that is good to know" he remarks. He thought that Arakasi would release the barriers soon to let the water out as the lightning had fizzled out and wouldnt harm anyone. Mizu floats there waiting for the water levels to fall.

Something feeling out of place troubled Mizu, he wonderd what it could be. then he discovered that it was Ito's armour that increased his power was resinating this feeling. "so Ito let me see your armour increases power with the addition of blood and your blade has the ability to create bone breaking shockwaves... along with the addition of your brute strength." he pauses for a moment "all that forms the power of your bankai... would i be correct in that simple analysis?" he asks sounding rather like a tactititian at this point
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 pm

"The shockwaves are just from me using brute force had you taken any of those full on it might had been fatal, at least as far as I can tell but its possible they may be part of the power itself,"Ito says bluntly not really knowing the mechanics about the bankai.

Ito sits down and lays down onto the ground yawning and tilts his head back staring up at the sky. "To know more you would have to ask someone who really knows about such things I just use it because my Zanpakutou spirit allows me to at least to that extent," He says bluntly. Though a happy look was on his face at least as far as one could figure out.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

"i agree with ito if you two fight anymore one of you would die and i cant have that" arakasi calmy got up from where he had been sitting observing the fight and walked towards ito and mizu the water vaporated from the spiritual pressure he released. "both of you need medical care so i suggest we go to the 4th squad now and talk to rina taichou"
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Mizu smiles as he sinks stopping on the ground after the water evaporates. "well that may be so Ito... we shall have to test this some time im more adept with kido" he laughs and sits upright looking at Arakasi "well that was fun... i noticed ya were taking notes, anything intresting?" he says curiously. he then states "ah ill go to the squad 4 barracks soon i think ive a bit of business to tend to anyways" he says as he laughs some more
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 pm

"I'll do it later I suppose not in any immediate danger like Mizu here," he says as his vision becomes blurred and he falls backwards. Finding himself quiet unable to move as his body was rigid unable to put enough strength into the muscles to move. "Well I suppose this is the side effect of which my Zanpakutou spirit mentioned would happen if I cancel it forcefully instead of letting it run its course," Ito says with a sigh and gives up trying to move himself and simply relaxes.

"Wonder if its possible to get stuck in bankai, my zanpakutou's spirit hinted at something along those lines," Ito gives a slight laugh while wondering how long his body would be rigid and unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the 5th squad Training ground
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3