Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Banner10 Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] SOC
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Roka-1
Mage Master
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Kaien-2
Seaas
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Seaas-1
Mara
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN]   Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

The gate to hell opened once again on the outskirts of las noches but instead of all the inhabitants coming out only one figure exited the gate and once he did it shut then sunk back into the white sand. The figure was the now self proclaimed leader of hell since he killed the overseer, Tartarax Plancha was his name and the previous Primera Espada. Tartarax wore the usual Togabito attire with the odd mask and black cloak and bandages covering his arms. He walked his way towards the outer wall of the immense building and layed a hand on it shattering the side and walked in as he yawned slightly. Tartarax entered through the hole to find himself in an empty quarter of what would be one of the espadas but to who it belonged to was a mystery. "hmm this seems new who does this quarter belong to" Tartarx said as he pushed the door open and began to walk the hallways and as he did he passed a few other arrancars who approached Tartarax with authority and as they did his reiatsu hit them causing them to fall to there knees in pain. "Hmm what pathetic creatures, still weak as ever these fraccion are" Tartarax said as he continued to walk the halls his reiatsu surging through the whole palace alerting anyone to his appearence.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN]   Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 am

While walking in the halls Yomi notice and scene someone reiatsu "hmm who's reiastu is it, I never feel nor scene this one before". Yomi started running down the hall looking for the person who is releasing alot of reiatsu, while running Yomi notcie other arrancars on the floor in pain and on their knees "this isnt good, who ever is releasing their reiastu isnt a good person". Making turn in the halls still seeing more arrancars on the floor until she notice the reiastu is getting strong and she though to herself saying she going the right way
Back to top Go down

Wandering the Halls of Las Noches [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1