Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Banner10 Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 SOC
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arakasi

Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:55 pm

((( ooc: mage you might add in ur app that you have more than 1 bankai and also GET UR ASS IN TE CHATT ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 pm

(OCC: i shall reply soon, wrecked at the moment. and i shall do... but at the moment im testing it to see how it goes then deciding what to do with it later lol, 1 of three things will happen with it Razz. if ya need any info on the bankai it is in the kiyen app (approved characters) and shall be on chat after work calms down tomorrow lol)
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:00 pm

(OOC: Auto Hitting is now permitted for me to use mage, has been more than 2 days lol)
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm

((OOC: he have told me he is busy with school this week so id say give him to friday since thats beginning of weekend if no reply by then i as a observing member say ur free to auto hitdue to it almost beeing a week since he posted))
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:40 pm

(OCC: all sorted Very Happy tell ya's all about it in the chat when on tomorrow evening Very Happy )

Rikku looks down from the golum as the two clones from Engetsu's bankai are struck by the two bone blades. The clones are launched back towards the golum, as they are launched back the two throw the keyblades to Rikku who catches them and returns them to position in her hand. The clones fade away as the bankai ends.

She grins and returns her attention back to Vasquez "well that sure was intresting... maybe there is a time delay before those two vanish" she says then roars with laughter still with a crazed look on her, even more so as she was progressing in the bankai combination.

Raising the black blades of kazan she points to Vasquez drawing a circle in the air "cover" she mumbles and all around Vasquez lava begins to rise quickly around him, aiming to trap him in a dome, at the same time the golum swings it's huge arm towards him from above
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Vasquez drops his bone swords to the ground as he raises his arms into the air. His crimson reiatsu makes itself visible from below the ground. Vasquez had intended to end the battle long ago, the fact that the Shinigami was still alive proved that even with the power he absorbed he still had a long way to go. The force of Vasquez's reiatsu began to cause the ground to crack and the wind to blow. As the dome of lava began to close around him bones began to sprout from the ground.

" Danza El Bracken "

From the smaller bones that came out the ground, even larger ones began to consume the area. The bones pierced through the lava and caused it to spread out away from Vasquez's location. The bones continously grew and made way towards Rikku and her rock golem. If not careful, the bones would stab both the golem and Rikku herself. The bones were tall as several buildings and made Vasquez himself look small in size.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm

As what looks like a forest of bone comes at Rikku and the golum she jumps away and the lava wings flap making her air born. Her body gets slashed in several places as she does so. blood runing all over her and soaking what little clothing she has onshe looks briefly at the golum. at the bone smashes into it it simply looks at them and shrugs, at this Rikku roars with laughter at the golums reaction.

She turns her attention to Vasquez and gring wickidly as she holds out the two black blades "well i must say espada im amused... havent been forced to use this for a while" she stops and floats in the air holding out the zanpakuto and says "now feel the very core of the planet... Molten Tsunami!"

On this command a great wall of molten lava rises from the ground even larger than the golum and as wide as the sokyoku hill, thrusting her zanpakuto forward the tsunami of lava speeds forward towards Vasquez. The very ground bursting into flames from the intensity of the heat coming off it. the golum also charges forward as Rikku figures if this didnt work she would at least try and poison him with the oozing of the golum.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Vasquez was going to use the other ability of his last technique but since Rikku had flooded the area with lava he figured their would be no point to it. Vasquez sees the tsunami of lava and flies into the air above the the fire. Vasquez's techniques weren't working against the Shinigami, this was something that truly irritated Vasquez. Why was the battle so long? Were the Shinigam truly on the same plane as the Vasto Lordes? Vasquez becomes angered, his crimson reiatsu covers his entire body.

" Cero Calaveras "

Vasquez's reiatsu grew larger and larger and began to travel outward in all directions. Faint objects began to appear around Vasquez. They looked like they numbered in the hundreds but once again it was too hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:04 am

Rikku intrested in what Vasques was about to do spots a piece of bone not yet covered in lava. She vanishes as she takes a vile from her pouch and grabs the piece of bone placing it inside the vile. Reappearing where she was she discretly slips the vile inside the pouch.

"it seams you geting frustrated" she comments to Vasquez. Thrusting Kazan's blades behind her she turns it, opening a senkaimon behind her, and then says "well ive got what i wanted" she grins with the crazed look on her face

The golum looks at where Vasquez was and then glares up at him. The entire hill covered in molten lava, which drips off the edge, and burning trees she laughs "well this has been fun... anything else before i depart" she smiles as she is itching to examine the contents of the vile she had just placed in her pouch
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:22 am

" You won't be alive to hear those last words... "

Vasquez ignoring Rikku's comment, stops his reiatsu and the skulls head begin to clearly form. They looked like they were made up of cero. Vasquez wasn't going to let Rikku escape with her life and any trace of his ability. As the skulls fully came into view, 6 of them rushed towards both Rikku & the Golem. Instead of actually killing Rikku, Vasquez was aiming to destroy the vile she had. The skulls would explode with the same force of a cero upon contact with anything they touched.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 pm

A while ago a Garganta had been ripped open into soul society but the two combatants had been to focused on fighting to notice. the man responsible for this garganta was no one else than the Zero espada himself.. When he had announced that he was heading to soul society most of the people in hueno mundo had looked suprised what would be so important it made him leave las noches. The answer was simple he went to study his enemies. He had came upon the fight between the 4th espada and a captain level opponent he wasent going to interfear until he noticed how she picked up a piece of vasquez bone.

the Gravity would increase in the area as he jumped down from his observing position already in his battle form appearing a few meters behind Rikku pointing his finger at the pouch containing the vile it was drawn into his hand. He then looked at Vasquez "you have to be more careful something like this could give the soul society alot of information specialy in the hand of the 12th squad captain Rikku Mononoke" he looked at her "isent that right"
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

The skulls launch towards her and conect firing her directly into her golum. She gets up grumbling and swaying with the blades in both hands. returning to the position in the air where the senkaimon had closed as she hadnt used it quick enough. She raises Engetsu once again "now i wonder what will happen" she smirks covered head to toe in blood dirt and lava. However she is interupted at this moment by annother presence appearing behind her

Rikku glares at the new comer "oh my... how long have you been there?" she says as she reaches into her boot sliping out annother vile which she drinks. As she does the blood on her body clears and the clothing repairs. the contents dosnt heal her wounds but simply makes her look presentable.

"Now if you dont mind..." she smirks as her reiatsu spikes to almost the point of destroying the sokyoku hill, she did this to alert other shinigami in the area, lower levels to stay away and for captain level to arrive
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Vasquez stopped his attack noticed a presence in the area. It was a Vasto Lordes reiatsu but which one. After a couple of thoughts he figured out who it was, the Cero Espada & Hollow King Felzer. What would he leave Hueco Mundo for? Whatever the case was Vasquez was somewhat overwhelmed by his power. Vasquez's ressurreccion ended and his power formed back into a sword. He was shirtless and he looked down at Rikku.

*Sonido*

Vasquez appeared near Felzer.

" Why are you here? "
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

"to know your enemy is one of the keys to achive victory iwe been studying the captains here hiding placing spies" He knew what he was saying and specifically said it so rikku could hear it. Spreading doubt fear respect. "i wanted to see soul society for my self and of course show them how much i care for it" as he spoke several small orbs floated around him growing in size as dark matter floated to them "you seem low on reitsu vasquez head back through the garganta and ill follow soon ill just give the shinigamis a gift"

he jumped into the air the orbs following growing into the size of a man before they each came crashing down to destroy the sokyoku hill after vasquez headed into the garganta.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

As the garganta opens Rikku vanishes reappearing infront of the golum. She looks up at the orbs as they form and once again stabs her zanpakuto behind her opening a senkaimon. Looking up and smiles wickidly "i couldnt care less what you do... but i did say before that ive got what i wanted."

The golum opens it's hand and she lifts what it was holding placing it inside her boot. As the orbs are thrown towards the hill she giggles and waves engetsu "getsuga tenshou" the energy blast conects with a few of the orbs to minimise the damage to the hill and she steps inside the senkaimon and the doors close.

After the senkaimon vanishes, her golum also fades away showing that her bankai had ended once she left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)   Falling of the Curtains (Continutation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling of the Curtains (Continutation)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2