Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Investigating I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Investigating I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Investigating I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Investigating I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Investigating I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Investigating I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Investigating I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Investigating I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Investigating I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Investigating Banner10 Investigating SOC
Investigating BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Investigating Roka-1
Mage Master
Investigating Kaien-2
Seaas
Investigating Seaas-1
Mara
Investigating Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Investigating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Akira had been at home relaxing as he had some free time on his hands and his mother did not feel like training him at the moment so they were both njoying some down time. His father had then walked into his room and looked at him. " Hey Akira, I have been sensing some odd reaitsu lately and I discussed it with your mother we would like for you to investigate this, your mother believes that this may give you more growth in more than just combat if it comes to that for all we know it could simply be more Shinigami but its better safe than sorry. "

Akira looked up moving his dark blue almost purple hair out of his eyes and looked at his dad. He had actually been thinking about how he just wanted to stay here and relax but nope now he couldn't. He sighed and began to say to his dad. " Alright Dad ill get going. " He said quickly. He got up off of his bed. He threw on his button down shirt and went down stairs. He put on his shoes at the door and left after making sure he had his cross on him just incase. He searched to try to locate it. He found it and left towards the local park which is where it seemed to be currently resonating from.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Investigating Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Investigating Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Sumaru with his overly large and redicously heavy sword lashed to his back sits on a park wall in town staring into the clouds thinking how peaceful it had been in the town the past while.

His attention is drawn by an unusual feeling as a youngster approaches where he is sitting. Looking at the kid he smiles and looks at him "well dont you have an unusual aura about you" he comments

Jumping from the wall he leans against it and a piece of the wall snaps off due to the weight of the sword pressing against it "well boy what brings you here" he asks
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Akira sighed really he was carrying such a large sword. He glared at him for a second well a Sword could mean he is a Shinigami and that is his Zanpaktou, but he was not wearing Shinigami clothing so maybe was a Rouge Shinigami he was sure the Reaitsu was coming from this man. He sighed not sure what he was. " I have been looking for you apparently. " He said with a slight smirk of more of a greeting then his face went blank. " Now it is my turn to ask you the same question in return, what brings you here Shi..., sir " He cut off his sentence because he was still unsure maybe he was a Human with Spiritual Awarness, maybe a Shinigami or even a rare Quincy who does not use a bow well only time would tell.

He looked around the park there seemed not to be to many people around so atleast that was a good thing. He stood here with his hands in his pocket but simply looked at him as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Sumaru holds a small dagger in his hand hidden from view and responds, "well i live outside the town... that odd looking farm you all call it" he laughs but keeps a suspicious gaze on the youngster. "im simply in town for a break"

He snaps then "you nearly called me a shinigami... i asure you i am no shinigami" he smiles again keeping up his look of suspision. "so since you know of them what are you?" he asks him inquisitivly

Clasping the small daggen in his hand he readies himself to call his doll if the need should arise to do so. But he would prefere to use his sword in the town as Drya might get excited
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Akira standing around 15 feet away from the man. He sighed so this man wasn't a Shinigami. He wasn't sure if that was a Good thing or a Bad thing. He looked at him. " I could ask you the same thing you are obviously not a Hollow your Reaitsu does not match them, So I doubt your a Human either so what are you, as for me I am a Quincy. " He said to the strange man. What could he be. He sighed and waited for how this man would respond meaning either they would fight or continue there conversation. He glared around the area wondering what in gods name this man was.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Sumaru smiles lightly but still keeps a supisious look on his face, "well quincey it would be rude for me not to tell you what i am then" staring at him he continues. "well i am a bount... you may be too young to know of us so it will be easier to show you."

He removes the sword from his back setting it against the wall crushing yet annother bit and shattering the ground bellow. Instead he holds up a tiny dagger, which would look odd to most. "Zeige Dich Drya" he says as he lets go of the little dagger which looks like it is falling in slow motion.

The dagger glows and a figure forms from it, a stunning sight that Sumaru had simply grown acostomed too over the years. The figure of a woman forms covered in clothing made of plants and wood sprouting from various parts of her body. the form finally setteling the beautiful woman stands before them resembling a dryad from folk lore.

Drya turns to sumaru and says "ooooooh its been ages since ive been in town" she says her excitment filling her voice. Then her attention falls to the boy "Whats wrong with you these days Sumaru... dont tell me this is annother new friend youve found" She stares at him examing Akira's face
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Akira stood there as the light shined. He squinted his eyes for a moment as it was relativly bright. There stood a fully figured woman covered in plants and leaves. Interesting so did he have a power over Nature. He looked back at him for a moment. He was a Bount. He has not heard of those thing yet but he will have to check up on them at some point or another. He sighed and looked back at the Creature with a Womans shape. It seemed to be sentient and bound to this man, was it some sort of Contract with a Spirit? Maybe it was something else and she was simply his servant. Maybe he created her or something.

" No, I am a Quincy, and I am simply Investigating the Reaitsu presence here. " He said glaring towards the Creature which had asked who he was. He was curious what this thing was, and what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Drya glares at him "oh a Quincey... havent seen one of you's in a long time" she says as she drapes herself over Sumaru's shoulder. She then pokes Sumaru on the cheek "and there was me thinking you were getting soft on me" she laughs

Her attention snaps back to Akira "well im sure you have guesed that the reiatsu presence is from this one here" she says as she begins to play with Sumaru's hair.

Sumaru then speeks "thats enough Drya he is but a youngster... since your used to me, sometimes i think you forget others age" a small smile falls over his face as he looks back to Akira and he decides that he should introduce himself "well anyway i am Sumaru Shokubutsu and this woman is... well i supose you could call her my partner... her name is Drya." He maintains a supisious glare at Akira as he awaits a responce
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Fog would start to cover the area and a voice could be heard inside it "you revealing information far to easy sumaru and thats goes for u to drya" he hadent showed himself to the other bounts for several years but sumaru should still remember the man that came walking through it with his hand on the hilt of his sword

((muhaha entrence Kirei.. Wanna use him to so))
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Akira stood there watching them. " My name is Akira Toddo . " He wondered what was going on when fog rolled in. He wondered how much weirder this day could get as he saw a Man step out of the fog talking to this man. So he was another Bount. He was interested for sure but was on his ready incase he tried anything or the man Sumaru as he called himself would try anything either. He Sighed there was another one. The Reaitsu grew even stronger here. He was wondering how long it would be before the Shinigami came to investigate the large amont of Spiritual pressure between him and the two Bounts. He sighed and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Sumaru looks to where the voice is coming from, "well well well long time no see... flashy entrance as always". He now glares at the fog but Drya looks at Akira and she sighs "well i havent herd that voice in a long time." In one swift movement Drya appears beside Akira and says "well i asure you sumaru may seem tough but he has a gentle nature... cant say the same for the other one though"

She leans in a bit closer and whispers "he may look young but between you and me he is over 300 years old" she giggles and watches the fog also.

Sumaru replies to the fog "well to much information if for me to decide... anyway how are you Kirei" he asks as he sits on the wall, he lifts the sword swinging it over his back to secure it and crushes annother bit of wall in the process. Drya still standing beside Akira
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Kirei looked at Akira "aha a quincy so your race are still existing to"
The last time he had meet a quincy was in the war that almost killed his race. memories of that event flashed through his mind but he ignored them. "he dident even grin at the comment drya made bout his nature. A voice could be heard from his gauntlet though "you should watch your mouth drya Kirei might not care for thoose words but i do and you better than anyone should know what im capable off" kirei sighed then looked at Akira "you are probally wondering if the huge amount of reitsu wont attract shinigamis you wont have to worry the mist completly hides our reitsu"

"our race have survived this long due to us hiding in the shadows Sumaru. As for me i have honed my skills and techniques heard anything from the other of our kind ? "
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Akira stood there. He got annoyed abit at the mention of his race being almost wiped out by the Shinigami but he figured it was expected when he would state that he is a Quincy. He decided to ignore it. He sighed and smirked alittle bit but then straightened out his face after hearing what Drya had to say about this new man. He then kept his cool on the outside. On the inside though he was wondering how this man knew he was wondering when the Shinigami would show up. He then began to wonder if his Parents would show up they do know where the Reaitsu came from and knew he was there and suddenly all Reaitsu in the area just dissappeared they may come to see what happened but it was not certain so who knew for sure. He stoof there about to simply listen to these two talking here.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 am

Sumaru's mouth curls into a small smile "i asure you i havent lived in the shadows for quite a long time and simply make an honest living" He looks at Akira and his expression thinking that Drya would explain anything if need be

Sumaru's gaze falls to the gauntlet as he hears Drya can be herd "hmmmmph" loudly "rember mine arnt as easy to absorb and mimic as others, and before you can i can vanisher easier than others" she says as she sticks her tounge out

Sumaru laughs and says to Kirei "well i see those two get along as well as ever... besides I do believe Drya is still anoyed about some of the farm getting damaged" He then looks at Akira but speeks to Kirei "supose youd better release his reiatsu from the fog... or you will attract un-wanted attention"

He then speeks directly to Akira "bet you wernt expecting this when you arrived... hollow i gues you were expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm

"after all our clashes iwe already absorbed enough to copy your abilites but what am i gonna do with such weak abilities anyway" Sōgetsu said

Kirei sighed this was going to cause trouble non of the dolls where the type to back down. he looked at sumaru "im way ahead of you his spiritual prescense was the only one i dident block out" he looks at sogetsu and then at sumaru "we better stop thoose two from starting a fight it wouldent be so wise"
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:35 am

Akira stood there. " Yeah, I was expecting a Hollow, not a Bount or whatever you said, sorry I have not heard of you before. " He explained to them. It was true his parents never told him what a Bount was, nor has he ever encountered one until now. He sighed and hoped those two things would not fight. As that man had said it would be wise to fight right now, luckily the park is mostly abandoned right now as they were the only ones there. Atleast in sight and what could be felt but who knew who was hiding. They could have had more friends here than they said. He was still on edge but was not going to jump the gun on anything here.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:25 am

"Weak... WEAK!" Drya screaches at the gauntlet "ill show you weak you sorry exc..." but she cuts herself off as a piercing look comes from Sumaru who remains perched on top of the wall. She knew that if she angered him and ended up getting a slap for encouraging an unecessary fight and that she would end up worse of due to his monsterous strength. Her eye twitches and she proceeds to poking Akira's face saying "who do you think would be better? me or that glove? And wait a minute youve never herd of us?" she finishes sounding rather shocked

Sumaru looks at Akira and says "well that is understandable... we are often forgotten as bounts but myth describes us like vampires" smiling all the while but he still keeps his suspision about himself.

Looking at Drya he states with a sigh "well Drya last time you two clashed a blody skyscraper ended up resembling a rather tall forest, with windows... and im sure me and Kirei cant be bothered cleaning up after you two again"

"Well that was good thinking" he says to Kirei "oh yes what have you been up to all these years?"
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 pm

"coward" Sōgetsu says as she notnice how drya backs down but as Kirei lifts the glove up she gets quiet "hmm i guess ill let it slide this time but next time we meet i wont be this kind"

"its like sumaru says we keep in the secret we are the dark secret of soul society" he then looked at drya "hes righy you know drya it would be to dangerous to let you two fight as for strength id say you two are equally matched" as he said that a hmppfh could be heard from Sōgetsu but she dident say anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Investigating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating   Investigating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: