Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Relief Station opened! Banner10 Relief Station opened! SOC
Relief Station opened! BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Relief Station opened! Roka-1
Mage Master
Relief Station opened! Kaien-2
Seaas
Relief Station opened! Seaas-1
Mara
Relief Station opened! Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Relief Station opened!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Relief Station opened! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Relief Station opened! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Relief Station opened! Empty
PostSubject: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Rina prepared for all that may come in through the doors of her Division, fractures, cuts, bruises, missing limbs. Not least of all those that might just need a silent corner or someone to talk to.

She looked around as she walked down the halls, her purplish hair in an orderly bun in the neck, and her white Haori yet unblemished by the day. Quick checks along the emergency rooms reassured her that they were in perfect order. The morning rounds in the wards were finished, and now her office beckoned with the many papers and the tea that one of her underlings came with.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Arakasi walked trough the halls of the 4th squad barracks behind him some of the most gifted healers from his barracks followed he talked to someone and he put them to work arkasi himself continued heading for the captains barrack at his side he had two bottles of sake. If he remembered correctly that was rina taichou's favorite drink. After a short walk he knocked on the door to rinas chambers
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Relief Station opened! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Relief Station opened! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Ito in his own way to get to know some of his fellow captains stops by the squad 4 area. Seeing a few members of Arakasi's squad he shrugs. Though he was there for another reason that being a full check up for old scars and even a few fresh wounds. His reiatsu still arrived well before he did but it was somewhat bearable right then as it wasn't flared out. Regardless it was still scary for lower ranks to be around as he couldn't hide it and in combat he merely increased it by letting go of his little control on it.

The almost destroyed uniform and haori hangs on Ito like the clothes of a Vagabond though in Ito's case more bloodstained with a haphazardly and crudely patched up lower side wound. Left over from his last spar with Mizu. Which of course was still bleeding no having the armor or massive reiatsu to crush it closed and staunch the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Rina glanced up from her papers when Arakasi knocked on the door, she recognized most people by their reiatsu. In addition, the man carried two bottles of sake making her smile brightly. She did enjoy sake, but she usually managed to keep sober when she was working, which, in fact, she did all the time. She was about to ask Arakasi enter her office when she felt another captain approaching. Masahi-taichou. This meant that he had been fighting again, she quickly looked over at the medical side of her office, it was all prepared.
“Come in Fujinsen-taichou,” Rina said kindly, motioning to the zabuton on the left of her low desk, she didn’t use the ‘modern’ type of desk, she preferred the old-styled desk, it reminded her of who she had been. “Sit down, Masahi-taichou is on his way as well,” she said as she turned around slightly to withdraw sake-cups from the small rosewood chest behind her.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:52 pm

he dident have to wait long before rina opened the door and he stepped in he had also noticed ito's reitsu and sighed had he got into a fight again. he sat down in the zabuton rina pointed at after handing the two sake bottles over to rina "yea i feelt his reitsu he have probally been in a fight again or old wounds have opened up when he trained. "
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Ito stops once he was in sight and makes his way to the spot she indicated and sits down rather calmly. Ito's hand presses harder against his side his face changing from relatively normal blank stare to visible pain. It wasn't that odd it was well known that he rarely sought proper treatment resulting in ancient outdated Heian period battlefield patching. Which was mostly a crude salve and fabric pushed into the wound and tightly wrapped.

Of course Ito was rather careless with his patching causing it to only worsen."Sorry if I'm Intruding," he says while trying to keep the pain out of his voice. Though nothing could hide the fresh blood smell.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 am

Rina poured three mugs of sake placing one carefully into Arakasi’s hands, and the other two she allowed to stand on her desk, waiting until she had finished treating the 11th captain.

“If you are wounded Masahi-taichou, you are not intruding,” she said with the slightest of smiles, pulling her pristine white haori off, it was usually the only way to keep it clean when it came to treating Masahi. Rina filled a bowl with tepid water and added some herbs, before walking over to her treatment area. She kneeled down next to Ito and opened the close by chest with the fourths insignia and with her own personal insignia of a water lily. She placed his hand on her own shoulder as she started to look at the wound.

“My door is always open for the wounded and talkative; you are both well-aware of that,
” she said as she removed some of the clotting and cleaned the injury. “It is a shame that you keep forgetting that,” she said in jest as she continued to clean the wound.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 am

Arakasi took the cup of sake but dident drink from it instead he put it on the desk with the other two cups and looked at the 11th captains wounds. "you should teach him some first aid for field use rina taichou and give him a first aid kit" he said in a sligthly humourus tone but he knew rina knew him well enough to notice the seriousness behind his offer "oh and that reminds me i was to the real world a while ago and got my hands on some medical supplies that i thought id bring also some very hard to find medical herbs like this" he walked over to rina and gave her a small pouch "fire flower it burns like hell but have amazing healing effects" he grinned he knew that from personal experience
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

"Yeah, I know," Ito says and winces loudly as the wound is cleaned then grits his teeth to push back the pain. "The human world huh, anything like I remember,"He asks trying to keep his voice calm. "Well I'm not allowed in the human world,except if needed during war, I've never seen the results that I sent people to die for and died for myself,"Ito says his voice a rather bitter showing his rarely seen hate for the policies and politics of soul society.

Ito gives a slight smile "Yeah Sorry for not coming sooner,"he says with a nicer and polite manner."I suppose it doesn't matter, still I wonder what happened to my murderous wife she never appeared in soul society I suppose her killing me was enough to warrant being sent to hell, or a hollow devoured her,"Ito says in a thoughtful manner having no ill will towards the woman he spoke of.

"But Arakasi may have a point I probably should learn more modern field patching, my knowledge in it is outdated by about 500 years, as is my language as most of the recent Rukongai inhabitants can't understand me and I can't understand them," he says giving a nervous laugh. In most cases Ito's lack of modernizing was something to be embarrassed about as he still spoke ancient outdated Japanese used only by nobles for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Akado

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Akado waltzed right into the room with a an unusually big smile on his face. Unusually big being that his typical flat line on the bottom of his face being tilted just a little upwards. His arms are wrapped around each other, hidden by the connected sleeves of his robe. "Helloo... Captain of Number 4, Rina, are you hereee?" he called. He could feel three presences, all of them he recognized. Looking in, he saw his elder colleagues; Arakasi, Masahi, and Ms. Rina. He unrolled his sleeve to show a nasty bruise on his right arm that he got this morning. "Now, I will be after Masahi then.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:10 pm

“I will look at that Fire Flower in my laboratory, I am unfamiliar with the herb and your words about it make me curious,” Rina said smiling up at Arakasi. She loved the lab, more than she would ever admit, and looking at new potential ways to healing and curing diseases made her happy. She turned back to the one she was healing at the moment, and looked a little desolate at the comment about the Living World.

“Then we are two who are not allowed in the world of the Living except in wartime. And I would enjoy teaching you first aid, even though most of the healing kidou’s are hard without a very good control of one’s reiatsu.” Rina started healing the wound, her hands shining with a bright azure light, Ito, well known to be a rather harsh man he is still gentle when it comes to certain things. More so, he was nervous. “It is hard for us that have been here for so long to learn the new ways of the living world, it is sad but true,” she said as she moved her hand over to another scar, checking for any recent tears in the tissues.

The purple-head feel another familiar spike of reiryoku, Akado-taichou, and sure enough the dark-haired sauntered into her office, at his comment she motioned to one of the empty zabutons in her treatment area. “I will be with you shortly Akado-Taichou, you look happy today?”
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 pm

"ah speaking of the lab i can have some of my men transfer some stuff i do not need from mine if you like" he looked at the 11th squad captain "that reminds me iwe been working on a invention that will seal your reitsu so it will be easier for you to hide and that makes u less dangerous to the weaker shinigamis and inhabitants of Soul society" he then looked at rina "you should visit the real world sometime rina taichou they know alot about healing there

he feelt akados reitsu before he even entered the room and when he noticed the wound akado had he smiled "i can handle that rina my skills in healing kidou should be enough to fix it allthoug i think we might need to cut of the nasty bruise where you keep your scalpel"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 pm

"It wouldn't be advisable for me to try and learn kido of any kind," Ito says laughing nervously.Ito's eyes shift towards Akado and Arakasi "Well even with that getting the council to listen to anything beyond suggesting ideas on how to kill me since none of them can and the usual execution method won't work," He says bluntly with a shrug.

"Well I can't say much about that Miss Rina your older than I am despite how I look physically, I have no idea how old Arakasi really but Akado and him are roughly from the same century as me I believe,"Ito says in a somewhat thoughtful manner.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Rina nodded as she straightened back up, satisfied with her healing of Ito. She would however bandage the other man’s torso, with the knowledge that Ito would be out training within a few hours.

“Learning to control your reiatsu is learning to perform Kidou. However, I willingly admit that you would face a great problem with reining your reiatsu in, Masahi-taichou.” The woman started to wind a bandage around Ito’s upper body, using seals to stay them in place.

“And leaving for the Living World is quite impossible for any from the Yonbantai, with the exception of war or completely muting our reiroyoku. The specific reiroyoku that the fourth use is dangerous, we tend to transfer too much to other souls, even the living. I thought that you were aware of this Fujinsen-taichou, after all, I did write a thesis that is part of the library now.” She looked at the dark-haired captain of the 11th, her green eyes hardening. “If I hear that you have been training, sparring or running within the next ten hours, I will be forced to give you a house call.” Rina then smiled, “but for now, sake!”
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:44 pm

"ill see if i can make some invention that will help less kidou skilled shinigamis heal in battle"
he looekd at rina "i read that thesis rina taicho and i also worked on a invention that would make it possible for you to go to the real world.. i finished it a few months ago but i kinda forgot about it when i was done cuz i was in the middle of something new" he laughed a little

he sat quiet for a while but when rina threatened ito he laughed again "you better listen to her ito taichou she is not one you wanna make mad belive me"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 pm

"Me and the squad 4 group have one thing in common our presence is deadly to the living even at I believe that twenty percent is the amount allowed without the sealing imprint deactivated.Ito gives a slight smile at the order he was given then listens to Arakasi's words. "I'm not stupid even if I am Insane even I know better than to ignore the orders of those versed in medicine, though I would rather decline the invitation to sake I'm perhaps to light a drinker," he says with a muse in his voice.

Ito tilts his head back "Well its certainly rare to see Akado out and about,"he says with a light chuckle. "But however how has the human world changed in my time and most of Rina's there it was pretty much the same as Rukongai, also wonder if my grave still exists," he says in a dark muse that wasn't meant to be serious but a curiosity of a person who was written as a hero in the Japanese history books.

Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Rina smiled as she offered Ito some tea instead of the sake, she had no wish to enter the Living World, the times she had travelled there during the wars, there had been a few since she had gained her rank as Shinigami, she had come to dislike it. The Living World of today had weapons that could kill 100 of thousands in the blink of an eye, she despised that world, and it was not defending, only hurting.

Moreover, she knew what had happened to her clan, both the one she was born into and the one she had been married into, her fathers’ clan decimated and her husband and son, along with so most of the Mononobe-clan killed. She never told anyone of that knowledge; she had changed her name after her death.

“I have no real wish to visit the Living World, Fujinsen-taichou, with the exception of the Isonokami Shrine. The strangeness of that world eludes and disturbs me. And my grave are likely since long forgotten and eroded into dust,”
Rina said as her face turned solemn
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:22 pm

"Ahh then I'll respect your distaste for such matters, it was just a bit of curiosity,"Ito says softly his smile turning from is rather odd grin to a serious rarely seem expression a different kind of cold calculating look than what he showed to younger shinigami. If reiatsu had been put behind it it would become a glare that could almost seem to chill the blood and bones of most.

Taking a slow sip of the tea he turns his head to Arakasi "well while we are together and to talk about something lighter, but quiet serious as I'm getting tired of those of rukongai being treated like dogs, I want both you and arakasi and maybe Rikku if you can get her to agree to construct a wall akin to seireitei's around the Rukongai districts, but I want it done without the higher ups knowledge or permission as they will deny it," Ito says his face still rather serious and something he had given a lot of thought.

"If you need funding I will personally pay the fees as despite not being a rich noble I have enough money saved up to possibly contend with such, specifics I will send to you later in a letter, its the least I can do for them," He says bluntly and to the point voice a rather different opinion from many of the past shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 am

"to build a wall around them ito will only make them think that we are trying to isolate and forget them instead i suggest we increase their living standards. build them better houses stores give them a education" he smiled "and if the other captains disagree with that well theres not much they can do if i do it in the name of my house im still a noble" he sat quiet for a while "as for money i think i can spare some for a project like this"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:05 pm

"Well I suppose but I didn't mean for it to be put where they would notice, if a wall is built it would of course be built beyond the forest where hollows usually appear at first, but your ideas would be good to also do however if it does come up among the less inclined captains or counsel or even other nobles don't mention me, they already think I'm going to turn traitor so don't something like this might make them to jumpy," Ito says and takes a drink from his tea.

"knowing the counsel though they would have a bigger price on my head than now and actually make me a official criminal,"He says with a blunt manner the seriousness still clear as day on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 am

“I have done things like this in the past, helping setting up schools, building houses and orphanages. Never with the permission of Central 46 though, they are too stuck in their way of ignoring the higher districts,” Rina said as she sipped her sake. Her tries had been successful for some time, letting the children of the high districts have freedom and safety. But things happened, and Rina gave up on her schools and orphanages. She still kept some houses for orphans open, and spent most of her spare time caring for wounded and ill. “Walls create new slums, and they won’t keep them safe from themselves or the Hollows, a sad truth,” Rina said as she refilled her cup.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

"I suppose so but we need to figure out some way to reduce the hollow attacks on the rukongai, the Zaraki district was reduced to rubble a week ago and all inhabitants where killed by a pair of arrancar the entire district is nothing but a mass grave now, at this rate the rukongai is going to be wiped out,"Ito says in a to the point manner while he never seemed to do any paper work.

It became apparent why he rarely was seen doing it or mentioned it the reports where not something pleasant to discuss or let others see. Being nothing but slew after slew of casualty and damage reports in full detail.

"If the stuff is set up with the funding and such from me and Arakasi and you if you wish though I do understand if your resources are needed for your squad if the central 46 try to tear it down after its built, then I'll simply kill the old useless ignorant imbeciles that try to claim nobility while being nothing more than base cowards," He says his seriousness becoming rather cold and apathetic.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Arakasi listened and nodded when he finished "that wont happen again iwe sent some of the guards working for the fujinsen house to guard the borders of the rukongai districts. And since my house pretty much control most of the buisness around here the central 46 do not dare to interfear" he smiled at rina and looked a little guilty "iwe heard bout that project rina you might have noticed several donations lately they come from my fiance she have a big heart for the children in the rukongai"
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

"Are your household guards shinigami, Fujinsen-taichou? Otherwise I cannot understand how they are too protect the citizens of the Rukongai. It is arrancar and hollow that attack us, not ordinary roughnecks and bandits." Rina knew that she sounded and acted rude but she had to speak her mind. The woman pulled the pin from her hairbun and rebraided the long hair as swiftly. [coler=violet] "Central 46 are aware and they have made attempts to stop the attacks, futile attemps. Moreso, they do not hesitate to kill traitors or incarcerate them in the low. That would hold even you, Masahi-taichou"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm

"some of them are rina taichou i cant control what my squad members do at their free time can i" he smiled since not even central 46 could control what every shinigami should do at their free time "and that they are quite high ranked is something i cant help right" he got quiet for a while
"as for the central 46 i doubt they will object thanks to elena several of the noble houses have gotten intressted in making the living conditions for the rukongai people better just had to make them realise they would be able to earn more money on it since the living standard would increase. There are many nobles in the shinigami ranks rina taichou if their brothers sisters fathers mothers or relatives told them to serve their house what do you think they would do"
he got quiet once again to let her think bout what he had said "its time for a change here in soul society"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relief Station opened!   Relief Station opened! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relief Station opened!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 Barracks :: Squad 4-
Jump to: