Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Roze The black Knight Banner10 Roze The black Knight SOC
Roze The black Knight BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Roze The black Knight Roka-1
Mage Master
Roze The black Knight Kaien-2
Seaas
Roze The black Knight Seaas-1
Mara
Roze The black Knight Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Roze The black Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Roze The black Knight Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Roze The black Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Roze The black Knight Empty
PostSubject: Roze The black Knight   Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 pm

~General Information~
Name: Roze
Nickname/Alias: The black Knight, Archon
Weight: 120'b
Height:5''9

~Character Information~
Appearance: Roze The black Knight 6
Clothing: same as pic
Personality: she is very playful much like her mother, and prefers to never do anything seriously.....she often has problems fightning as well do to her acting like everythings a game. she often goes out at night to hunt for hollows or party....

[Skill Information~
Skill Specialty: armor and strengh
Special Power: Roze can form armor and weapons made out of a strange purply black metal, the metal itself is very strong, and seems to absorb engery on inpact, tho it doesnt absorb all the engery of the attack, only a little bit, she also seems to have a great hidden power within her.

~Powers~
Name:sortira armure des ténèbres
Range:self
Info roze's body is quickly covered in a powerful Dark armor witch absorb some engery from incoming attacks. the armor also raises her strengh.
Roze The black Knight Darkknight

Name:sortir l'épée de la mort
Info roze's is able to create a powerful sword witch has a slight absorbing effect itself, but the sword stores engery, allowing her to use some of her attacks without using up her own engery.

Name:coupure de courant
Range:sort to mediam
Infowith a swing of her blade, using her own engery or absorbed amounts she is able to send out a wave like cut at her oppounts.

Name:archon's power
Info
( I wish I could describe this better)
roze's hidden power awakens, when it does her armor becomes more dark looking, her body seems to change, her armor becomes more dark then normal, almost taking a differnt form, like shes coming a differnt person. Her voice also seemly changes sounding darker and more masculine.while in this form her power seems to give off a feeling much like a hollows power. this power doesnt last very long and often goes off within a sort while.( currerntly when when she uses this power, it brings her speed and strengh about to the level of a captain with a sealed Zanpakuto)

Roze The black Knight Rozearchonspower

Name:archon's sword
Range:self- archon's power only
Info

Name:archon's sheild
Range:self- archon's power only
Info with a snap of her fingers she is able to form a powerful sheild/wall in the air witch is able to large amounts of damage. the shield more looks like, a hollows Garganta tear blade from pure darkness with a white outline.

Name:vagues infinies
Range:mediam- archon's power only
Info quickly slashing all around her with lightning speed, unleashing dozens of wave like cuts all around her.

~History~
History/Background Story:
Roze grew up in a happy little house with her mother Sayomi and adoptive sister Yumiko, as she grew up, she could always see strange things and whenever she would ask her mother, she would just say she would tell her when she was older, but to keep in a secert......as she grew up along with the things she saw, she could hear voices in her head two voices. while she couldn't rightly hear them completly she would try to figure out what they were saying all the time.and when she asked her mother, she repeated what she said about seeing thigns. as the years went by and she grew, and the voices just grew loader. then for a short time there was silance, the voices no longer spoke then one day...she was chased by some sort of creature, a white masked monster.....she ran and ran but couldn't get away from the thing then she got backed to wall, and right as she felt she was going to die, a new voice spoke, and told her to say some strange words, as she spoke them armor formed around her and protected her and allowed her to fight back. when she told her mother this time, however she smiled and praised her. her mother then explained things like hollows, and the afterlife and Shinigami, but she wouldn't explain how she knew. then roze's mom started to teach her in the ways of combat. Roze still qustioned how she knew all these things, this knew feeling brought her joy that she could do somthing good. as the years went by she wondered around at night killing hollows. her sister, seemly has recently gone on a trip to some sort of speical camp, atleast thats what roze's mother told her, while she misses her sister she contiunes on her mission to protect.

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Roze The black Knight Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Roze The black Knight Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Roze The black Knight   Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: Roze The black Knight   Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

very nice id also approve i love the second pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roze The black Knight   Roze The black Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roze The black Knight
Page 1 of 1