Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Yumiko the Crimson archer Banner10 Yumiko the Crimson archer SOC
Yumiko the Crimson archer BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Yumiko the Crimson archer Roka-1
Mage Master
Yumiko the Crimson archer Kaien-2
Seaas
Yumiko the Crimson archer Seaas-1
Mara
Yumiko the Crimson archer Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Yumiko the Crimson archer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Yumiko the Crimson archer Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yumiko the Crimson archer Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Yumiko the Crimson archer Empty
PostSubject: Yumiko the Crimson archer   Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm

~General Information~
Name:Yumiko
Nickname/Alias: Crimson archer
Weight:94lbs
Height:5''1

~Character Information~
Appearance: Yumiko the Crimson archer Normal_smart_anime
Clothing: mostly whats in the pic, but when in battle she wears what looks like a traditional Quincy garb tho slightly longer, and where it normaly would be white is red and where it normaly is blue it is white.
Personality: very calm and thinking person, doesnt like to talk, she dearly loves her adoptive sister, and would do anything for her, even give her life up. she would never betray her.

[Skill Information~
Skill Specialty: Inhance Speed and long range combat

~Powers~
Name: Crimson power
Range:self
Info: for a unkown person when using her powers, her engery seemly takes a red color, along with that it seems to take no other effect, atleast known.

Name: Quincy Cross
Range: Self
Info: Standard equipment for any Quincy, the Quincy Cross acts as the focus for a Quincy bow.

Name: Hirenkyaku
Info is analogous to the Shinigami Flash Steps or the Arrancar Sonído. The Quincy Hirenkyaku allows the user to move quickly over short distances; according to Uryū Ishida it is faster than flash steps, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed suggests that this is just a generalization. To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly for long distances. Mayuri compliments Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it's difficult to master.

Name: Seele Schneider
Info The Seele Schneider is a thin sword that can be fired similarly to an arrow. It's much longer than a standard arrow and functions something like a chainsaw: the spirit particles of its blade vibrate at ultra-high frequencies, loosening the molecular bonds between any spirit matter it cuts so that the Quincy user may easily absorb the freed spirit particles. ( she normally carries two of these)

~History~
History/Background Story:
Yumiko grew up on the streets with out a family, it wasnt intil a woman named Sayomi and the womans daughter named roze, took her in. durning her time with Sayomi she grew close with them, she and roze became like sisters, and they both had a secert, they could see spirits, as time went on Roze somhow gained powers. while sad, she was happy for her sister but was sad she couldnt do anything. but Sayomi had a differnt plan, she gave her a cross she thought she lost when she was younger, then sent her to a old friend. there she learned that she herself had powers, and that her family where called Quincy. there she learend how to use her powers and trained to hunt hollows, and learned about much of the things she would be dealing with. while there she met a strange cloaked figure who saved her from a group of hollows, they became friends and often would talk, but the cloaked figure often asked things about Sayomi. tho it buged her she didn't mind. then when it was time leave for back home she had one last talk. the figure waved to her and she saw that the figure had a one on her left palm, witch buged her for some resion. when she finaly returned home, she joined her sister in hunting hollows.

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:

Last edited by Mara on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Yumiko the Crimson archer Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yumiko the Crimson archer Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko the Crimson archer   Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko the Crimson archer   Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

also approved i dont remember if we do double approvals lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumiko the Crimson archer   Yumiko the Crimson archer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumiko the Crimson archer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: