Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Kido and kido creation Banner10 Kido and kido creation SOC
Kido and kido creation BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Kido and kido creation Roka-1
Mage Master
Kido and kido creation Kaien-2
Seaas
Kido and kido creation Seaas-1
Mara
Kido and kido creation Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Kido and kido creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seaas
Thirteenth Division

Kido and kido creation Empty
PostSubject: Kido and kido creation   Kido and kido creation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:14 pm

All canon kido are as is. numbers that are not on here will be able to have a kido made for it. All kido come from this link and will be the resource that we will be using for all jutsu on this site. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

Bakudo
1. Sai (塞, Restrain) Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.[7]
4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles the target's arms.[8]
8. Seki (斥, Repulse) Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.[9]
9. Geki (撃, Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.[10]
9. Hōrin (崩輪, Disintegrating Circle) Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.[11]
21. Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.[12]
26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.[13]
Incantation: Unknown

30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle.[14][15]
37. Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star) Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.[16]
39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.[17]
58. Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on.[18]
61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.[19]
62. Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence) A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.[20]
63. Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.[21]
73. Tozanshō (倒山晶, Inverse Mountain Crystal) Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.[22]
75. Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.[23]
77. Tenteikūra (天挺空羅, Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air) Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing.[24]
79. Kuyō Shibari (九曜縛, Nine Sunlight Traps) Creates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest.[25]
81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.[26] This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.[27]
99, Part 1. Kin (禁, Seal) Ties the target's arms on the back in addition to wrapping the spiritual fabric around the entire body, and continues to pin the target with spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around the target with several iron shafts in an "X" shape.[28]
99, Part 2. Bankin (卍禁, Great Seal) This spell covers the target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (First Song), stabs them with numerous metal bolts (Second Song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (Final Song).[29][30].

Hado

1. Shō (衝, Thrust) Pushes the target away from the caster.[31]
4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.[32]
11. Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.[33]
31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Red Fire Cannon) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.[34]
32. Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash) Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.[35]
33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.[36]
54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.[37]
58. Tenran (闐嵐, Orchid Sky) A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.[38]
63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Sear) Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.[39]
73.[40] Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.[41]
88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion.[42][43]
90. Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin) Envelops the target with a powerful torrent of gravity that takes the form of a box of black energy, covered in several spear-like protrusions. The spears then pierce the box, lacerating the one inside from head to toe.[44]
91. Senjū Kōten Taihō (千手皎天汰炮, Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear) Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.[45]
96. Ittō Kasō (一刀火葬, Single Blade Cremation) A forbidden spell[46] used by Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip.[47]

~Special~ no number or name for these.

12. Fushibi (伏火, Ambush Flare) Momo Hinamori uses this spell in conjunction with Shakkahō and a Kidō net that has entangled her opponents resulting in a large explosion around them all.[48]
Unknown Hakufuku (白伏, White Crawl) This technique muddles the consciousness of its target, causing them to black out.[49] It is classified as a Binding spell.[50]
Unknown Garganta (黒腔, Garuganta; Black Cavity) The technique used by Hollows to move to and from Hueco Mundo.
Unknown Kongōbaku (金剛爆, Adamantine Blast) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. It is a blast of spherical, red energy similar in strength to a Sōkatsui blast.[51]
Unknown Gaki Rekkō (牙気裂光, Raging Light Fang) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of green light from its center in a cage-like formation.[51]
Unknown Hyōga Seiran (氷河晴嵐, Glacier Vapor Storm) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that fires a massive wave of ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area.[51]
Unknown Jikanteishi (時間停止, Temporal Stasis) A forbidden spell[46] used by Tessai along with Spatial Displacement. It is a spell that halts time in a specific area.[52]
Unknown Kūkanten'i (空間転位, Spatial Displacement) A forbidden spell[46] used by Tessai with Temporal Stasis to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells.[52]
Unknown Keikatsu (啓活, Opening Revival) Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is healing technique that several characters (even those outside of 4th Division) can use. It heals one individual.[53]
Unknown Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing) Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is a healing technique that heals up to five individuals within a small area.[53]
Unknown Shimoku (紫木, Purple Tree) Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, this ability causes the opponent to become poisoned.[53

Unnamed Spell Shūsuke Amagai uses this technique by throwing special sheets of paper into an area and creates a green orb of bright light around himself that teleports himself and anyone he touches to a desired location. Reiatsu is completely masked during teleportation.[54]
Unnamed Spell This Kidō can create the invisible field and hide the user inside. It was used by Sōsuke Aizen to spy on Kisuke Urahara. However, it was easily uncovered by Shinji Hirako.[55][56]
Back to top Go down

Kido and kido creation
Page 1 of 1