Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Banner10 PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) SOC
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Roka-1
Mage Master
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Kaien-2
Seaas
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Seaas-1
Mara
PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PLAGUED

PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Empty
PostSubject: PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB)   PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:45 am

PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Banner

PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Homead2PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Dashad2PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Plotad2PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Dashad2PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Rulesad2PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Dashad2PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Advertad2
Revelation 20:13 - "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

It's been nearly three years since the dead began to rise, and a rapidly increasing population of supernatural threats are on the move. Will humanity survive such a deadly Plague? Or is it already too late?

Welcome to hell.

• Take the role of a struggling human survivor or supernatural foe with up to seven different special character types!
  • There's over twelve different important plot roles, all of which are needed to keep the story going.
  • Active! Over fifty+ members online daily! Each of the three staff members online to assist with any questions or concerns you might have.
  • Over forty+ different locations and boards to post in, giving the city of Fork York all the more depth and realism it needs!
  • Over a year of activity, and the fun has only just begun!
  • Monthly awards up for grabs, and new contests to keep members challenged!
  • A friendly, helpful community with a wide variety of interests and personalities. You come for the RP, but it's the members that keep you coming back for more.

So what are you waiting for?

PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB) Joinusad
Back to top Go down

PLAGUED; ZOMBIES UNLIKE ANY OTHERS *ACTIVE* (LB)
Page 1 of 1