Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Kiyen Mishima Banner10 Kiyen Mishima SOC
Kiyen Mishima BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Kiyen Mishima Roka-1
Mage Master
Kiyen Mishima Kaien-2
Seaas
Kiyen Mishima Seaas-1
Mara
Kiyen Mishima Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Kiyen Mishima

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kiyen Mishima Empty
PostSubject: Kiyen Mishima   Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 am

~General Information~
Name: Kiyen Mishima
Nickname/Alias: Demon of the Moon
Weight: 191 lbs.
Height: 6'0''

~Character Information~
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing: Kiyen wears the standard Shinigami Captain attire: Captain's Haori with the inside being rose pink which is the color of his squad, the natural black shinigami robes, his sandals with white socks and his katana.

Personality: Kiyen is very cold, quiet, smart, distant and quiet when needed to be, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. Kiyen refers to anyone he sees as being below him as a 'disgrace'. Despite this, he does not immediately tend to downplay another shinigami’s true strength like most of the others around him. Kiyen is sometimes seen grinning or smirking when something goes in his favor, something him and many of the captains share. Kiyen often conducts himself in a veil of secrecy, displaying a somewhat enigmatic figure. This however changes when he speaks with Engetsu, his entire air shifts to a calm. He also seems to be at his most calm when he can see the moon, he claims the moon to be his “companion” & “bestfriend” on numerous occasions, one reason why he bonds so closely with his own Zanpakuto better than anyone else.In battle however Kiyen's personality changes but not by a lot. He becomes much like a sadist and a berserk, especially after he releases his Zanpakuto, thus giving him the nickname the "Demon of the Moon".

~Rank/Gotei 13~
Division: 3rd Division

Zanpakutō Information~
Zanpakutō Name: Engetsu (月に舞う魔人, Lunar Divder)
Zanpakutō Look: When sealed, Engetsu takes the form of a normal katana. The hilt is blue with a tsuba made of two slim swirls of metal looping around the blade to make an open oval.
Zanpakutō Tranfrom look:
Spoiler:
Zanpakutō Power: Engetsu gives Kiyen absolute control of the moon's influences, or at least this is what Kiyen states. He claims that his Zanpakuto revolves around the 3 basic energies of the moon: it's hallucinogenic properties, it's power to control gravity and the natural energy that it has to keep the world in balance.

Name of ability/technique: Getsuga Tenshō (月牙天衝, Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer)
Description: At the instant of the slash, Engetsu absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward. The slash takes the form of a crescent moon.
Duration: 1
Cool Down: 2
Preparation: 0

Name of ability/technique: Banshō Ten'in (万象天引, Universal Push)
Description: Kiyen’s two swords both disappear, and in that instant the force of gravity is manipulated to push objects away with Kiyen as the epicenter. This is primarily used defensively and only spreads out for 6 ft.
Cool Down: 5

Name of ability/technique: Tsukyomi (月読, Moon Reader)
Description: Kiyen encloses both him and his opponent in a spherical dome of reiatsu which fans out for 60 ft. During this time Kiyen can throw off all 5 of his opponents senses. He then has complete control over what they perceive. This makes it so his opponent cannot even see him clearly though he is right in front of him. Kiyen states that the only way to avoid this technique is to “close your heart”.
Duration: 2
Cool Down: Can only be used once.

~Bankai info~Information~
Bankai Name: Saiga no Engetsu (最後の斬月, Final Lunar Divider)
Bankai Release Phrase: Bankai! Shine,Saiga no Engetsu
Bankai Look: After saying this, Kiyen tosses his 2 swords out to the side of him as a tornado of light engulfs the surrounding area. After the light disappears, 3 exact copies of Kiyen are standing next to each other which he refers to as “Paths” (including the original Kiyen himself). The other 2 Kiyen’s that are seen have the swords from Kiyen’s Shikai while the original has nothing. These 3 are capable of using a individual move from Shikai to a much larger scale and destructive force. All 3 of them have minds of the own and attack accordingly depending on what the situation looks like, this means Kiyen doesn’t expend reiatsu controlling them since he doesn’t have to. The 2 copies also can be destroyed but Kiyen can revive them anytime he pleases until he either runs out reiatsu or can’t do it anymore. The weakness of Kiyen’s Bankai is that all 3 entities share the exact same amount of reiatsu, meaning that no single copy can waste more reiatsu than they need or else Bankai will fall apart.
Bankai Power:

Name of ability/technique: Mugetsu/Lunar Path (無月, Moonless Sky)
Description: Lunar Path swings his 2 swords sending a massive discharge of blue spiritual energy in the form of a veil at the opponent. The veil instead of coming down rises up from the ground. (Lunar Path is only used for the strict purpose of sending out reiatsu based attacks. Eclipse Path handles defense while Twilight Path handles illusions.)
Cool Down:3 (Including Kiyen’s post only)
Preparation:0

Name of ability/technique: Shinra Tensei/Eclipse Path (神羅天征, Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God)
Description: Shinra Tensei manipulates gravity at the original Kiyen’s will to repulse matter away. This attack can easily shatter wood, bones, stone, metal, or even some powerful defenses if within a considerate range. By gathering up a considerable amount of reiatsu, Kiyen creates a massive gravity well around himself as a means of offense and defense crushing any weak structure around himself. The destruction of this technique spreads out for 10 meters. (Eclipse Path is only used for a strict means of defense for himself or any one of the other Paths if necessary, other than that Lunar & Twilight Path handle physical combat.)
Cool Down:6 (Including Kiyen’s post only)

Name of ability/technique: Izanagi/Twilight Path (イザナギ, God of Creation)
Description: Twilight Path is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon anyone of the other Paths into mere illusions. Whenever a Path receives a fatal injury, they automatically fade away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. Twilight Path is only limited to using this technique 3 times maximum. (Twilight Path confuses the opponents perception of reality and is only used for the purpose of that.)
Duration: 0
Cool Down: 5 (Including Kiyen’s post only)

Name of ability/technique: Revival/Eclipse Path
Description: Using a large fraction of his reiatsu, Eclipse Path can revive any one of the other 2 paths for battle a 2nd time if they have fallen.
Duration: 0
Cool Down: Can only be used twice if possible.

Please do not be upset with my Zanpakuto, honestly I was up day and night trying to weaken all of my Shikai and Bankai powers. All I need is for an admin to tell me what's wrong with the Zanpakuto and I will gladly change it. Secondly, don't compare my Mugetsu to Ichigo's. My Mugetsu is MUCH weaker than Ichigo's, if you aren't aware Ichigo was a TRANSCENDED BEING meaning that his abilities would've surpassed anyone elses anyway..I'M NOT A TRANSCENDED BEING.

~Skills/Powers~
Skill Specialty: Enhanced Spiritual Power

Name:
Range:
Info

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before Death Arc/After Death Arc:
Kiyen was still a small child when his human life ended and as such he remembers very little of it other than warm face of his mother. His father died before he was born, so he has no recollection of him at all, though photos he saw showed that he was a grim and distant man. Although all he knew was his mother his life was very happy and his vague memories of life are happy ones. Although he knows he must have died, Kiyen cannot remember the actual event itself, all he can remember is waking up in the Soul Society.

His first years in the Rukongai were very difficult as he was still very young when he died and was unable to look after himself. However after a few years he was adopted into a rich family from the 2nd district, which gave him both a home and a goal. He knew from the first time that he saw one that he wanted to become one of the Shinigami, the protectors of the Soul Society. However it was not until sometime later that his great spiritual power was noticed, and he was taken into the academy to become a Soul Reaper.

Placed in the advanced class straight away, Kiyen showed great skill in the art of Shunpo & Zanjutusu, learning many techniques and spending countless hours practicing. When the time came to practice with the zanpaktou, Kiyen was always the 1st person to volunteer in the sparring classes. Kiyen deafeated his opponents in a matter of seconds.

In his third year at the academy Kiyen achieved Shikai for the first time with his Zanpaktou, Engetsu. During a training exercise in the human world, the group was attacked by a hollow and one of his fellow classmates was killed. Filled with silent fear and sadness, Kiyen called on his Zanpaktou, releasing its shikai form. With Engetsu in his hands, Kiyen made short work of the hollow, cutting it down and saving the rest of his friends from the enemy hollow. Following this Kiyen soon became a legend at the academy, with his powerful zanjutsu and skill with shunpo few could rival him and he graduated the academy with flying colors.

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:

[Enter Kiyen Mishima]

Kiyen slowly walked into the dojo looking around, the arrangement of everything within captured him and put him in somewhat of an awe moment. Kiyen needed a sparring partner so he could brush up on his hakuda, hand-to-hand was Kiyen's specialty and he rarely used his sword unless the occasion came,although Kiyen did have a knack of incorporating his sword into numerous personal combos of his. Kiyen noticed many seemingly high ranked members of Division 1 training. A member had wanted to fight Kiyen simply for the fact that he thought he was cocky and decided the Division 1 Dojo would be where the battle takes place. Thinking back,it wasn't a lie,Kiyen was indeed very arrogant when it came to placing others below him and figured this would be a good time to assert his dominance over someone else.

*Shunpo*

Kiyen appeared in front of the man with his arms folded,seemingly the one he was suppose to fight with.The male was meditating,Kiyen didn't wish to be loud and interrupt him so he simply flared his reiatsu to get his attention.

" ......Are you the one who wishes to challenge me? "

Kiyen was demanding in his tone as he unfolded his arms.

Last edited by Kiyen Mishima on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kiyen Mishima Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kiyen Mishima Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kiyen Mishima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyen Mishima   Kiyen Mishima I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm

oh go on then it looks fun Wink

oh and welcome to the forum Very Happy

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Kiyen Mishima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Character's :: Dead Characters-
Jump to: