Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Moonlit Night Banner10 Moonlit Night SOC
Moonlit Night BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Moonlit Night Roka-1
Mage Master
Moonlit Night Kaien-2
Seaas
Moonlit Night Seaas-1
Mara
Moonlit Night Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Moonlit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:44 pm

[Enter KIYEN MISHIMA]

Kiyen sits on the edge of the Sokyoku Hill staring at the moon, it was a favorite hobby of his. Kiyen had a strong fixation on the moon from the very moment he was a child. His gaze was so strong on the moon itself that his entire body was still, motionless, devoided of any outside distraction that could occur during this time. He had his Zanpakuto, Engetsu, in his lap rubbing it back and forth, Kiyen himself stated that having his Zanpakuto with him was like always having a piece of the Moon beside him. The very prescence of the moon itself was Kiyen's good luck charm.

" Well Engetsu...the Moon truly is magnificent isn't it? "

Engetsu vibrated strongly, this being a yes to Kiyen's question. Kiyen laughed at Engetsu's response and set it on the ground beside him. This was indeed the only time Kiyen was calm...the only time he could escape the troubles of life. The wind began to blow slightly moving Kiyen's long, blue hair in front of his face obscuring his view from the Moon, he quickly repositioned his hair and tried to gaze back at the Moon but this time a cloud was obscuring it. Kiyen let out a soft sigh waiting for the cloud to pass.

Last edited by Kiyen Mishima on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 am

Ito after the occasional battles and the most recent intruder drudges up the hill. Despite the station he had he stood out among the shinigami like a sore thumb. "Another captain relaxing up here this place is becoming popular," he says in a normal manner though his voice a bit louder than many would want. With a quick shunpo he appears near Kiyen and like usual his reiatsu was billowing off of him like a torrent of wind affecting everything near him in some manner.

"Evening, you out here to enjoy the view or avoid never ending attacks and paper work?" Ito asks a crude humor in his tone. Without waiting for a answer Ito walks past Kiyen slowly as he gets to the point he can be seen, the sight of a blood covered and soaked Ito would be the first thing anyone could notice. Followed by his hunched form and unkempt demeanor to his uniform and the occasional glimpse of his evil murderous looking eyes and face.

His reiatsu though despite its horrible feel and amount did one thing of use as Ito walked the sheer pressure of his presence pushed clouds away from the moon as if a walking force of nature.With no finesse or grace Ito falls backwards and lands on his back roughly with a notable thud and cracking of the the ground "This feels much better, maybe I'll get a little relaxation today,"he mutters softly staring up at the sky looking back to Kiyen occasionally.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:51 am

Kiyen was suprised to hear someone else on the Hill with him, he thought everyone would be in their barracks or at the very least sleep. Kiyen looked back at the man who joined him, his appearance caught him off guard only for a minute, but he could've been passed off as a serial killer. Thinking back, it was a familar face Kiyen had seen before during his time in the Soul Society but never actually got to know him. Speaking softly Kiyen prepared to answer his question:

" Yes, every night I come to the Sokyoku Hill to watch the moon...there is no point to escaping paper work, it must get done somehow. "

Kiyen was a man of few words but occasionally talked to those around him depending on his mood, he looked back at the moon to see it in view once more and smiled. Kiyen, more confident that when he turned back around the moon would still be there, looked at the stranger beside him, if they were going to keep talking Kiyen wanted to find out his name.

" Sorry but if you don't mind my asking...who are you? "

Kiyen was very blunt and straightfoward with his question.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Ito shifts and sits up slowly "Masahi, Ito squad eleven captain, not sure what else to say my personnel file is open to anyone who wants to read it," he says yawning softly. Ito's gaze looks at Kiyen for a moment a piercing stare before he looks off into the distance.

"The moon huh, don't know much about that only that it hold a natural beauty that has stood the test of time for millions of years," Ito says his voice soft his tone indifferent. Laying back down Ito stars up at the sky his features showing from the moonlight fully, revealing the man-slayer visage that despite Ito's slow aging was still blatantly fresh and almost human.

Ito's eyes watch the stars carefully narrowing occasionally making his evil murderous looking face worse. Despite not saying anything else right then Ito lifts his crudely sheathed shikai form Zanpakutou up and slides off the sheath slowly before laying the weapon on his left side and its crude sheath on his right. "Two monsters we are my Karasu,"Ito so softly speaking to his Zanpakutou. "Both of us are heartless killers with a honor code, and a drive to get stronger like a mindless hollow looking for food, With limited loyalties beyond the squad and friends,but unlike you my Karasu I want to expand my dealings with others and become something more than a sanctioned killer,"Ito says talking to himself in a one sided conversation which would be weird if he wasn't a shinigami.

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Kiyen was suprised and grinning in delight, Squad 11 was Kiyen's favorite simply because of the fact that they loved to fight very often, sometimes in most cases to the death. He admired the squad's ability to keep having fun even in the most dire situations. Finally, Kiyen decided to formally introduce himself.

" I'm Mishima, Kiyen..Captain of the strongest squad in the Sereitei, Squad 3. I didn't know you were Captain of the infamous Squad 11...you've only teased my interest now so you better watch your back "

This was Kiyen's way of saying that sooner or later they would have to have a sparring match. Kiyen got his name Demon of the Moon from the very fact that when he entered battle he became like a completely different person: sadistic & bloodthirsty. While he was talking he noticed Ito speaking to his Zanpakuto only hearing bits and pieces of what all he said.

" Are you and your Zanpakuto close Ito? "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm

(OCC: if you dont mind may i join in... as an observer so to speek. if that is OK dont worry about a posting order... like if i havent posted carry on)

Mizu walking up to the top of the hill, now it had been repaired, wanders through the trees and spots Ito standing, thinking to himself 'oh i must sneek up on him this time' using his shunpo he appears hanging of Ito arms around his neck (OCC: like yachiru) his feet easily comes off the ground due to Ito' size. Mizu says "hello Ito your up late..."

Looking at the other figure beside him he continues to speek "oh hello... are you the one up here every night?" he asks recalling the figure he sees from his barracks window often, while in his office always wondering who it was but neveractualy going to investigate
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 am

"Ever since the previous captain died due to injuries I caused him during a spar that destroyed more of Seireitei than the last invasion I was promoted and put on suspension until recently for causing so much damage," Ito says sitting up again his tone held no regret. Ito sheaths his Zanpakutou again and turns his head to look at Kiyen.

Ito's hands reach up to grip Mizu's arms "Get off me you clown or I'll tear your arms off and put them through your stomach," He says irritated at being hugged in a to personal manner.Despite his words Ito's left elbow slams backwards anyway in a attempt to get the monkey off his back so to speak.His voice and visage was notably an almost monstrous murder filled look and sound.

"I'm not really close to it, its merely a less controlled copy of myself," Ito says his voice trying to go back to its calm manner but at the moment it wasn't going as it usually would. Though Ito's violent reaction towards Mizu's contact would be puzzling except for those who had lived through the Sengoku and Bakumatsu era's as Ito had.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 am

Kiyen looked at who was hanging around Ito's neck it was rather strange how more and more people began to come to the hill, Kiyen's mind was prompting him to find a new spot but a couple of more nights would do until he could relocate himself. He hears the question and responds sofly.

" Yes...I'm up here every night, I never miss a day to come to the Sokyoku Hill. "

Kiyen looks at Ito amazed that he was able to uphold the tradition of Squad 11 killing others. He notices Ito's later violent reaction to the unknown guest that had hugged him.

" You seem to have a problem with someone showing affection...Am I right? "

Kiyen, making the comment, actually made himself slightly laugh. He found Ito's reaction to be more so funny than scary, most people would find that reaction to be somewhat abnormal.

" Is he a friend of yours Ito? "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Mizu jumps off ito's back and sits down beside him and begins to play with the red tassel on the handle of his zanpakuto. He swiftly responds "oh im up here most afternoons or evenings for one thing or annother"

Hearing Kiyen asking Ito about Mizu he then continues "I'm Mizu Masuta, squad ten" then looking to Ito waiting his responce and still playing with the tassel he smiles and and also swirls the sake bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm

"To say the truth I don't know what to call him, The Shinigami nobles usually despise people like me so I don't get why Mizu became so attached," Ito says in a almost satirical tone of the same nobles he was disliked by. Ito's looks up at the sky for a moment as he gathers his thoughts.

"I enjoy others company but I dislike physical affections, But that is a subject that should stay dead like me, Still in my time as a shinigami never once have I seen the country I killed and died for I hear Japan has changed greatly,"He says his tone turning dull and dreary before he changed the subject to something he felt better with.

Ito goes quiet again and watches the sky his expression calm though its looks didn't change any. His eyes shifting occasionally as he pays attention to the occasional moving clouds. "I rarely come up to this place, usually I stay in the barracks or my personal training grounds in the forest past the Zaraki District,"he says softly as he slides his left hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Kiyen grimaced in distaste, Kiyen didn't particularly like Squad 10. Kiyen however, was not going to take his dislike of the squad out on Mizu. He looked at Mizu only for a second and turned his head away.

" It's a pleasure to meet you...Mizu "

He wondered why Ito dissapproved of affection so much and decided to stay in isolation but decided to leave it alone, he figured Ito had his own personal reasons. Kiyen holstered his Zanpakuto back onto his waste and looked around, Soul Society had been so quiet it was almost boring all together. He sighed realizing that with no real activity going on in Soul Society, his life was nothing more than tending to paperwork.

" Well Ito...Mizu...is there anything in mind that you wish to do? I mean it's pretty boring around here..."

For some odd reason Kiyen seemed to be more 'human-like' than usual. Even for someone like Kiyen himself...it seemed he too had a heart at the very least.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Mizu noting that Kiyen look away while speeking to him making his eye twitch. He brushes this off and pours some sake looking to Kiyen and says "would you like some of this" holding up the cup, he then looks to Ito "i would offer you some but id at least have to be in shikai for that... unless you want some?"

Mizu then laughs a bit "well i normaly come here to train myself in kido... but it never goes well" taking a sip of his sake "what do you normaly do?" he enquires inquisitvly
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Ito turns his head to Kiyen "I have no real preference I enjoy peace though its very seldom I get any," he says bluntly not really caring one way or another about the serene night. With a shake of his head and a shooing motion with his hand "No Mizu I don't want any don't feel like getting drunk right now," Ito replies to Mizu's offer.

Getting up slowly Ito stares up at the moon before shunpo'ing away reappearing next to the repaired execution stand and drawing his Zanpakutou in a flash which would be all that the other two would see of it in that brief instant. Of course the stand itself begins to fall on Ito before being deftly caught in one hand and dragged back to the other two. "Well since they replaced the stand once they can do it again I suppose, lets play a game the rules are easy no kido no zanpakutou or reiatsu just pure brute force to break a block of death stone from the execution stand I'm borrowing," Ito says as he brutally tears the stand apart to split between the three of them.

Using a few object stolen or on loan from squad 12 his reiatsu vanishes entirely. Being forcefully suppressed "nifty little buggers, The winner is who ever breaks theirs first and in the least amount of attempts," Ito says his hand resting on his piece softly as he waits for the others agreement.

It was perhaps the oddest strength contest for a shinigami to even propose as death stone is hard enough to break with reiatsu let alone just raw force. It was however a competition that was well within the confines of squad 11 tradition to see who is stronger.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Kiyen looked at Mizu and was flattered by his offer, but Kiyen wasn't the type to drink unless he really felt like it. He gestured his hand telling Mizu that he didn't want any.

" Thank Mizu but no thanks...i'm not in the spirit for drinking right now "

Kiyen wasn't the type of person whow would participate in such barbaric games, he looked at the piece that Ito had broken and took it out his hand slowly...this wasn't how Kiyen wanted to prove his dominance over all of the other Captains. He put on a fake smile for Ito.

" Oh my would you look at that...a death stone..hehe..hehe "

Kiyen began to scratch the back of his head while looking at Mizu to save him.

" Umm Ito I don't exactly see how breaking a block proves my domin- I mean my strength. This task seems rather barbaric to me "

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:32 am

Mizu laughs at what happens and reaches into his jacket pulling out annother hell butterfly. Taking annother swig of sake he looks at Ito "ill let them know to come and begin repairs later" and the hell butterfly flutters off.

Looking at Kiyen he sniggers and winks at kiyen, turning back to Ito "here Ito you are aware other captains are used to displaying their strength with a zanpakuto and not brute strength" he sighs and pours himself some more sake "might i suggest a sparing session rather than a show of brute strength"

He looks to the sky and then begins playing with the tassel on the handle of his zanpakuto once again and takes a sip of the sake "anyway when did ya get those handy little items" siping more sake "how about the rules simply be no kido?"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm

"Eh well lets just say I borrowed without asking, If you two really want to fight I guess I have to oblige," Ito says getting onto his feet properly and standing with no stance to speak of. "fine then you two more aristocratic captains can argue the rules but since you both challenged I'll give you a answer," Ito says at the same time his still herculean like fist comes towards the two captain's faces.

Ito of course was still keeping his reiatsu forcefully suppressed but it wouldn't change the strength of the impact much. Ito's raw physical power was the reason his reiatsu was so high his body was developed from constant battle and conflict just like his Reiatsu. Of course Ito's intent was to start the fight in the traditional squad 11 manner by attacking first with the full intent of enjoying a three way brawl.

"I've been wanting a reason to cut loose without regard for others safety for awhile," Ito says while keeping his body at 100% physical capacity. Making it clear to Mizu what he displayed in their first fight was about a third of his real strength. Right then though his full physical strength which was equivalent to his full reiatsu powered strength.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Kiyen honestly wasn't expecting Ito to attack so swifty, he jumped back quickly and barely missed the full force of his punch, the side of Kiyen's face was slightly grazed. Was he really intending on take Kiyen's head off with that strike? Whether or not he was or not, Kiyen could tell that he was serious.

" Ito you could've seriously injured me...and I don't even think you would've cared! "

Kiyen stomped his foot on the ground in a comical matter keeping both of his eyes on Ito. Blood ran down the side of Kiyen's face from his grazed cheek.

" But if it's a brawl you want...then it'll be a brawl you get "

Upon saying this the air around Kiyen seemed to die completely, for someone of a lower level it would be hard to breathe and everything around would seem thickened. Kiyen became serious.

" I understand Squad 11 brawling is different from everyone elses..but I don't think you'll mind "

Kiyen began to draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Mizu leans back from Ito's fist holding his cup. Looking at Kiyen he laughs "ah ya get used to it" and he laughs more. Necking the rest of it he sake he looks up at Ito "uuum well i ment you two but if you insist then ill need to oblige i guess" he sighs

Pulling out his coffee flask he says to the pair "well ill need this before anything... coffee anyone?" he holds up the flask and pulls out a few cups
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

( yay enter me well...miyu me...)

Miyu sighed as she came upon her captain along with two others, while she hadn't seen much of the one with blue hair but had heard some strange things about him, but the other known as Ito squad 11's captain, witch she had seen a lot of, he and Mizu seemed to have some sort of good friendship, but this annoyed Miyu to no end as it always seemed like Mizu was always getting hurt from the so called spars they had, it never ended well for Miyu either, often having to fill out paperwork while Mizu was unable to.

" Mizu do you ever learn?" she would say standing a few feet away, the feeling the high reiatsu somewhat bugged her but nothing she couldn't handle.

" I heard from someone in the squad that you were up here....but another fight? theirs not way I'm letting you get hurt again then having you shoving your paperwork onto me..." she said walking over to him grabing hold of the neck of his coat trying to pull him away to atleast a safe distance " you can watch but no fightning..." she would say angrily.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Mizu hears a familiar voice telling him off "oh hello Miyu when did you get back..." before he could finish he was draged away by the neck and getting told that he only could watch.

"aaaaaaaaw" he sighs swiging at more sake "... actualy that may be a good thing... im half winged" he laughs, then looking at Miyu he realises the mention of paperwork and he snorts "do you realise the amount ive had to do for the past while" he points to the sky "like that much"

Looking at Ito he says to him "sorry ito but it looks like im not aloud to join this one" he laughs and continues "but i dare say youl have fun with this one." Looking back to Miyu he smiles innocently at her
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm

she looked back at him as she draged him " your drunk aren't you?" she would sigh " better be your own sake and not mine...." she would say angrily along with a piercing glare to follow, but sighed they had reached at least a somewhat safe distance, but knowing Ito's fighting it wouldn't be...... " well paperwork is part of your job...and theirs a pile of it on your desk still..." she would say looking back at him. he was giving him some sort of innocent like smile, " dont give me that look......" she would say leting go of him " it annoys me......so much...." she would look over at the other two captains, she sighed maybe she should of tryed the Captain proficiency test and tryed to become the captian of squad 10......but she was still hoping for her older captain to return and kick this guy out....with a sad look on her face she thought about her old captain .
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 pm

(OCC: think of the posts me and mara just made as simply 2 posts and carry on)

Mizu notes the look on Miyu's face as she looks at the captains and sighs "yea im a little drunk, and oh no when did that pile get in"

He looks at Miyu's expression again and sighs and speeks in a soft tone "you still miss your old captain dont ya... ya only make that face when ya think of her" he Hiccoughs and looks at the two captains probly confused about who Miyu is and continues "well hopefuly she returns i hear she was a wonderful person"

He thinks to himself 'im surprised Miyu didnt take the test but then again i supose im not suposed to know about that' he sip's on the sake "oh yes it is my sake" he says pulling out a glass "would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Ito smiles his facing becoming even more hellish as he laughs in a insane manner moving rather rapidly even without shunpo towards Kiyen shifting to the right quick enough to almost vanish completely his left leg sweeps down from above towards Kiyen's shoulder. Of course following close behind was a open palmed thrust that like his first attack was vicious and filled with Ito's full physical strength.

The objects keeping Ito's reiatsu at bay begin breaking as the pent up power overwhelms them all manner of reiatsu control gone leaving Ito's Reiatsu at lethal levels for normal humans or even regular konpaku to go near. "You think I care much about safety you wanted a real test of strength you will get my full, I'm going to keep coming at you with every intent to kill until you surrender," Ito says coldly his voice like when Mara had appeared earlier during the week. Of course the items Ito had stolen were breaking rapidly as his reiatsu overwhelms them entirely.

Ito's Reiatsu at that point once it had capped out at his shikai's full strength was more like a wave of nightmares and oppressive strength filled with malice and killing intent.Ito however was just as vicious right then a insane and joy filled face of evil. Much like a hollow but still all Ito's own personal choice to act in such a manner. It was meant to demoralize and instill pure terror in enemies, but unlike most Ito's evil side wasn't a ploy but in fact as real as his very monstrous like face.

The Reiatsu effected the world around Ito much like it usually did making the ground crater under Ito.
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 am

Kiyen knew his situation wasn't good, he wasn't aware that Ito moved so fast. Kiyen shifted his body in the opposite direction that Ito was in. Once again he barely dodged the kick that Ito had launched but tries to counter his palm thrust with his Zanpakuto by making a horizontal slash at the palm of his hand attempting to cause some form of a hinderance.

" Your going at full force....or at least I hope this is full force "

Ito's looked described him perfectly, a savage of battle. Kiyen's strength was nowhere near Ito's, Ito had both speed and strength... a deadly combination. He was indeed the perfect choice for Squad 11.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 am

Ito's hand would try and close around the blade in a vice like manner "Well if I release my bankai right now this hill would crumble and that lieutenant would probably suffocate,"Ito says his face filled with a evil smile. Of course the pain from the blade cutting him only throws fuel on the fire as Ito lets out a growl of pain that was almost demonic sounding before drawing his own Zanpakutou.

With a savage finesse Ito's blade dips down and comes up at a full strength right horizontal slash aimed for Kiyen's left shoulder. Of course it wasn't made any easier as the second the slash started a blade of vorpal wind would come from a invisible addition to the blade. Of course since that was just the Zanpakutou's passive power Ito didn't have to say anything. Being the first Shinigami to achieve bankai and shikai without knowing any of his weapons special powers or apparently caring to know. As well as the distinct inability to use kido without killing himself.

But the first attack wasn't all Kiyen would have to worry about as Ito's right root comes up and slams forwards towards Kiyen's abdomen. "Don't start running away now if you run you'll just make my hitokiri nature more inclined to show itself," Ito says in a vicious mockingly aristocratic tone often employed by samurai to unsettle a opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlit Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Other Stuff :: Archives-
Jump to: