Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Moonlit Night - Page 4 Banner10 Moonlit Night - Page 4 SOC
Moonlit Night - Page 4 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Moonlit Night - Page 4 Roka-1
Mage Master
Moonlit Night - Page 4 Kaien-2
Seaas
Moonlit Night - Page 4 Seaas-1
Mara
Moonlit Night - Page 4 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Moonlit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Moonlit Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Ito releases his bankai state and shoulders the single katana. Though his reiatsu decreased it was still flared and the simple act of putting his Zanpakutou on his shoulder sent a vorpal blade of air down towards the hill putting a large gash in the ground upon impact. "Well this is getting to be one odd night, the same woman who invaded yesterday," Ito says cracking his neck from side to side the wounds he had still bleeding quite a bit. Making one wonder what was holding Ito up.

The answer of course was his reiatsu which while slowly getting lower and lower was also putting so much pressure on Ito's body that it couldn't bleed freely despite the moderately heavy injuries. "Well before you drag him off miss at least let him speak his idea, I'd very much like to hear it as I'd love to have a way to invite arrancars like yourself for a friendly fight without worrying about a invasion or paper work and the like,"Ito says his motive quiet clear he still wanted to fight but hated the paper work due to the invasions and large squad losses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Kiyen's stood from the ground, he watched everything unravel and wondered who the new figure was. He heard Ito saying something about her being the same woman who invaded yestarday. He took a few steps foward and assumed the new woman who appeared was the Primera/1st Espada. The night was indeed becoming odd.

" My my so it looks like we have our Primera Espada and the lap dog...what a terrible combination. "

All the fighting however was making Kiyen anxious, he had never fought an Arrancar before, and the simple fact that they both were in the high ranks made him even worse. Kiyen turned to Ito and took a few steps up.

" I'm still not aware why were listening to them talk...both of them are in one spot and yet nobody has taken the liberty of trying to finish them here. "
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Kadaj laughed at the mans words 'lapdog' he thought 'they really are ignorant'. Kadaj ascends to his feet. Mara, Mara give me some examples or explanations on why this cannot work?Being 'head' espada you prolly just war as bad as they do. But if we shut that war urge down there would be nothing to fear. Anyway there is another force coming. Maybe even stronger then you and I. Kadaj looks over the destruction that was made by ito, himself, mizu and kiyen. Tell me do you want this type of destruction to happen in our land? You may try to 'enforce' your rank on me...By force Kadaj's raitsue becomes spastic and unpredictable. It was obvious he never wanted mara to come here.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:17 pm

" I am not here to drag him away......I'm just here to talk with Kadaj..." Mara said as she turned to Kadaj, " Kadaj if this happens you will be pushing the balance of everything out of line... you think I wouldn't mind some peace for a little while, heh.....and besides do you think the rest of race will follow suit?" she asked before contiuning, " if this peace truly does happen are you prepared for a civil war?" as she said this she seems to glare down at him. "maybe a few would side with your cause, but most of the others would most likely think of you as insane...and I don't think you have the power to stop a whole race..." she would sigh, " but I don't really care, I'll just watch as you deal with the problems...."she would say taking a few steps away from him.

Last edited by Mara on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Ito hangs back and relaxes for most part as he watches the two espada banter. His attention turned to the other two captains he didn't say anything or really do anything other than casually lean back on thin air staring occasionally at Mara. Finding her the most interesting of everything there. "Miss Arrancar stick around I'd like to get to know you better in a civil manner," Ito says his tone a lot nicer than before. It was plain as day that Ito liked the arrancar somewhat and even found her attractive. The only thing keeping him from actually falling for her was his duty and the fact they where on soul society terms enemies.

Shifting in the air slightly Ito look at Mizu, Miyu and Kiyen "You three still waiting to attack aren't you?" Ito asks his tone a bit sarcastic and at the same time humorous. Tilting his head back towards Kadaj and Mara "If Kadaj is insane then what does that make me for wanting to hear his ideals and then judging the proper course so not to start another full scale war like the last one barely twenty year past," Ito says his attitude becoming a lot more open and warm though he could easily return to his previous mentality with ease.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Mizu sitting on the ground looks on as the other espada from yesterday was conversing with Ito. He nudges Miyu "I think he has taking a liking to that espada" he says pointing at Mara. Releasing his bankai he resheaths his zanpakuto sitting on the ground beside Miyu still.

As he resheaths his sword he hears Ito direct a comment at the three of them and he reply's laughing "do what you must... besides im more intrested in what they have to say," he glares at Kadaj and continues "although she does make a good point about a civil war"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Kiyen turns his back on everyone on the Sokyoku Hill, they were all oblivious to the truth, bllind to everything. The peace that the wanted would all soon be their downfall, if it ever came to that point Kiyen would dissapear without a trace.

" I want you all to remember who it was that warned you about this being a bad idea, when the time comes for them all to slaughter you I won't hold any remorse whatsoever "

The moon was slowly going down and morning would soon come, Kiyen wanted to be in his barracks before then.

" ................. "

*Shunpo*

Kiyen dissapeared but not before leaving his 'comrades' a word of warning.

[Exit KIYEN MISHIMA]

Last edited by Kiyen Mishima on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Peace will most likely not happen a chilling gust of air came by Kadaj as he finally agreed with the facts. My presence is no longer required here. I bid you all a farewell Kadaj looked at everyone and then was gone. He used his advanced speed that he has in his resurrection to follow kiyen. He also used his dopplegang ability so he could no be picked up by anyone trying to find him.

(Exit Kadaj)
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:26 pm

she watches at kadaj as he leaves, " hm....I wonder if hes mad..." she would shrug and turn to Ito starting to walk closer to him," so....you wanted me to stay and talk...here I am....what did you want to talk about? she would ask as she smiled, her voice no longer serious but much more cheerful sounding.

Miyu would now be rubbing her head confused from everything that had being going on, " this is....just.....so weird...." Miyu would say reaching her hand into her sleeve grabing her bottle of sake taking another drink before siting down. "strange night......such a strange night..." she would stare over at Mara, somthing buged her, but she couldnt tell what it was.....it wasn't because she was a hollow but.....she sighed taking another drink.... she knew Ito could take care of himself....
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Mizu swirls his sake bottle and sighs as Miyu takes out her sake. Looking at Ito and Mara but speeking to Miyu he says "strange... well theres an understatement if i ever herd one." Suddenly he shouts to Ito "Here Ito you fine here or may you require our assistance?" he asks.

Looking at Miyu he continues speeking to her "ya know Kiyen has a point... this can only leed to future disasters" looking at the expression on her face his tone goes to a more soft comforting one "whats bothering ya Miyu?" Mizu then gets ready to head back to the barracks if he is not required on the hill, thinking of the paperwork that now needs filled in
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 pm

"Well I must say your rather interesting, if Kadaj's idea does manage to succeed without causing a bloody war what would you do?"Ito asks it was a somewhat unusual question though Ito himself was odd."Your ideals and dreams would be another place to start even a arrancar has to have those after all your just as sentient as any shinigami,"Ito says giving a soft laugh.

Ito leans back slightly "Yeah I guess Kiyen is but it doesn't matter really, save for the fact he does something stupid and causes another war,"he says and sighs closing his eyes for a moment."Of course I'll be fine Mizu I didn't exactly intend to do anything beyond learn more about Mara here," he laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 am

"hmmmm.....what would I do......I have no idea.....dreams aren't really my thing....hhhhmmm....maybe I'll write a book.....haha...that would be a laugh first book written by a Arrancar...but ....I really dont know....for most of my time i've always been trying to become stronger to survive...and what I remember of my life before that....doesn't really give me much...." she would say with a sigh " maybe ill just let somone finish me off and see where I go..." she says as she looks at ito, " what about you.....you dont seem like the person would have much to do during peace..."

miyu would seem to wobble a little, " I don't know....somthings....just..." miyu would fall over onto Mizu, " hay when did you get here...." she would say holding onto him, " your supposed to be doing paperwork...." she would say somwhat with a lazy tone, " I don't think i'll be able to make it back to the......thingy.......can you carry me?" she would say seemly bobing her head around lazyly.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm

"Training I suppose not like peace would really happen the saint beasts are still out for shinigami blood for reasons beyond me, personally I'd rather get to know beings like you better in a way that doesn't involve getting attacked, I really don't know to be honest,"Ito says giving a soft laugh. "Suffice to say your the first woman I've talked to in a long time, all the ones here loathe my very existence, or are terrified of my very presence not including the fact that some would be killed just by standing near me,"He says rubbing the back of his head his tone a bit grim but still polite and normal overall.

"Your life and such is a lot like mine I think, In combat you are a lot like me as well, but I can't ask which is the real you as both would be the real you, just as much as my hitokiri mentality is me, though I dare say my real combat side is much more dangerous as upon slipping into it fully I'll try to kill everything,"Ito says giving a slight smile as if on a subconscious level liking the idea.

Though it quickly fades as he looks across soul society calmly he didn't speak again as he waited for Mara's response. By this point most of his uniform and the Haori where soaked in blood from the wounds he had gotten trying to stop the fight and the spar from earlier. "I might actually need to get healed Kadaj's attack was deeper than expected not bad for a second in command, I imagine yours would be roughly the same strength if your serious," Ito says speaking to him for the most part though partially towards Mara at a few points.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Mizu picking Miyu up after her falling on him "and i thought i was drunk" he mutters. Throwing Miyu on his back he looks to Ito "well looks like i shall have to make my leve" getting himself ready for shunpo "ya know where im at if ya need me."

Mizu vanishes heading back to the squad 10 barracks with Miyu on his back
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 am

Mara stood there, looking up " heh....a lot of people would just wish to kill me...it is nice to meet someone who doesn't want to..." she would say sighing " I hope one day....ill be able to live a normal life again but.......intill then....." she would sigh again " heh....i rarly show my true power.....I don't show it usless its dire......." she would smile, " but anyway.... I dont realy know what im going to do with this or anything.....but i do feel there is a change coming......and hopfuly....we'll be ready for it...." she would say, " I should leave....I don't think there are many that would take kindly of me staying for to long.."
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

Ito laughs and gives a smile and a nod "We all do what we must though at the rate things are going if I don't die soon, the big wigs will exile me since they don't have anyone able to really fight me and win with complete certainty, So all three sides want me dead guess I can't blame them," Ito says his voice pleasant enough.

"I suppose if they exile me I'll wander around until something kills me or maybe take up residence some where in the human world or hueco mundo,"He says with a soft laugh though was clearly serious at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 pm

" yes I guess we must......if we don't....welll" she would say with a laugh looking at Ito," so your realy strong....I take it....it must suck when even your leaders want out" her tone almost sad, " hueco mundo, really now?" she would said with a laugh, " then maybe I'll see you again...." she would say starting to walk away, " but i feel like we will see each other much sooner....." she her tone now serious, as she walked a Garganta would form in front of her as she fully stepped in she would turn and give ito a smile before it closed

(exit mara)
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Ito gives a laugh and Vanishes from the hill his presence removed causing parts of it to collapse onto itself. As he Ito headed for squad 4 in order to be given medical treatment before he would lose to much blood.

(Exit Ito)
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 am

[Toppic End]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Other Stuff :: Archives-
Jump to: