Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Enter Squad 4 Barracks Banner10 Enter Squad 4 Barracks SOC
Enter Squad 4 Barracks BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Enter Squad 4 Barracks Roka-1
Mage Master
Enter Squad 4 Barracks Kaien-2
Seaas
Enter Squad 4 Barracks Seaas-1
Mara
Enter Squad 4 Barracks Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Enter Squad 4 Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Enter Squad 4 Barracks Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Enter Squad 4 Barracks Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Enter Squad 4 Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Mizu wanders into the room, his zanpakuto still in shikai and the water all over his limbs, he seals his zanpakuto and resheaths the blade and steps inside. His ribs still broken as well as his nose and limbs rather damaged. He had been meaning to get these sorted but however he had other matters to attend to as various hollows had been appearing in the rukongai districts.

Dalerious he stumbles into the room and says "oh my arnt we busy today... dont worry im happy to wait untill the others are treated" he then smiles at Rina and slides down the wall beside the door ending up in a sitting position. He waves almost pathetically to greet them.

His lack of energy comes from several days being in the rukongai district constantally taking care of hollows plauging the citizens, doing this directly after having simoultanious spars with two other captains and using his abilities to manoveur his broken and damaged body. His head falls back against the wall smiling slightly as he thinks to himself 'well ive managed to get in this state without getting told off... here it comes now... or soon'.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Enter Squad 4 Barracks Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Enter Squad 4 Barracks Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 pm

(OCC: Toppic split)
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 am

Rina looked up from the patient she treated at the moment, her green eyes widened as she took Mizu’s appearance in. The young captain was exhausted, that she had felt the moment he had stepped into the Sōgō Kyūgo Tsumesho. However, he was covered in wounds, cuts, bruises, fractures, and as Rina swiftly moved over to the man’s side, she realized that he bleeding internally as well.

“Masuta-taichou, you are a mess,” she said as she carefully helped the other captain to lie down on the futon one of her underlings hurriedly had placed next to them. His dark green eyes were dim, and sluggish, but it could be the youngling’s stubbornness to move beyond the abilities of his own body. Rina was protective of the dark-haired captain, maybe it was his age, maybe that she did see some of her son in the those green eyes.

Rina started to seal the worst of the inner bleeding together, her hands dancing with azure light, her eyes fixed on the pale face as she worked, carefully observing for any sudden change.
“How come you younglings always think you are so indestructible? You should have come to me earlier.”
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 am

Mizu looks up at Rina and forces himself to lift his hand placing it on the side of Rina's face. He gives a heart warming smile and opens his mouth to speek "im happy knowing those of the rukongai are safe... and my subordinates protected" His hand falls back down but the smile still remains on his face

"All garganta closed, all hollow, arrancar, menos and vasto slain that attacked the rukongai, just my shere bad luck it happend after a spar with two captains and the attacks lasted constantaly for several days" he says as he laughs and coughs blood at the same time but continues to smile. He blinks a long blink then opens his eyes to look directly at the roof "at least there were no majour casualties." His eyes remain transfixed on the roof and the warm smile remains on his face even though he is in rather alot of pain
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Rina concentrated on her healing on the young captain’s lungs, the fractured ribs had ripped into the lung, causing both collapse and a slow bleed. She was convinced that Mizu would have perished without his stubbornness, and it hurt her that they were so young. The fourth’s captain had a weak spot for the young, and when Mizu put his hand to her cheek, she fought a tear. Rina did not allow tears, not in front of people, especially not in front of a patient, no matter how grievous the wounds were. The times she treated fatally injured or ill patients she shed tears when she had locked her door behind her at night.

“No major casualties, except for yourself you mean. Mizu, you can’t continue to sacrifice yourself like this,” she gently admonished the young captain, using his first name. “You have to trust in your subordinates to be able to protect themselves. You train them well.” She gently brushed the hair away from his forehead as she heals the cracked nose. Rina also decided to make an appearance to the both captains he had sparred with, they should know better than go full out.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:02 am

Mizu lyes ther still with the warm smile uppon his face, he also feels the repairs being made to him internally and the feeling is rather comforting to him. He goes to move to hold his hair back but his body simply refused to obey his will. Instead he opens his mouth and speeks "you called me Mizu... i like that, less formal i prefere" his smile widens slightly as he acknowledges this

Trying to move again but once again his body simply refuses "indeed i know they are trained well... but still i dont like seeing them hurt so i step in where i can." He laughs again coughing although this time no blood is spat out in the process "i dont call this a majour casuality due to that fact... knowing their all safe" He pauses for a moment and thinks keeping that smile on his face, "although i will admit, if it wasnt for my water abilities i wouldnt of made it back here... it allows me to move freely when i physically cant do so" He sighs and moves his eyes to look at Rina noticing her eyes are also green then he moves his gaze to her hand over nose seeing the glow given off by healing kido
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Rina smiled faintly, people usually called her everything from Todou-taichou to RiRi, and she had noticed that the younger the souls were, less formality was used. Although, she willingly confessed that she preferred the formal Todou-taichou or Rina-san.

“Your technique remind me of something I read about when I researched the Quincy, ransountengai,” Rina said as she finish the youngsters nose, straightening it. Rina felt shame by the near extermination of the spiritual aware Quincy; after all, many, she amongst them, believed that they were descendants of Shinigami and Living Souls. She had seen much and done much that she regretted, making sure that some of the Quincy survived was not one of them.
Rina moved her hands over and started healing the rips and slashes along Mizu’s arms, his exhaustion combined with the wounds were likely to keep him on his back for some time. A sorely needed rest. “You need to send word for your lieutenant, she will need to take on your duties at least for a few days, and you are too weary to move. Mizu-san, you need to recuperate and rest,” she ordered Mizu with a gentle tone, she did not suggest even if it might have sounded like that.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Mizu thinks for a moment as he coughs after the repairs to his nose being repaired, "ah yes ive herd of that quincey ability... my method is probobly less complex then their's" he laughs coughing again. "I could get into the detail of it but it would bore most people to tears." he says as he laughs once more this time coughing hard, to the point of almost turning blue in the face.

Still he smiles as he receives treatment, although his injuries would of rendered most unconsious or at least wrive around in agony he still continues to smile so as not to worry Rina too much. "ah yes ill have to send word to Miyu" he states as he flicks the bottom of his jacket releasing the hell butterfly he keeps spare. The black/purple butterfly flutters up and lands on his nose "oi what are ya doing there" he says to it but still he closes his eyes for a moment then opens them again as the butterfly flutters away.

He looks again directly at Rina once again and says "there we go... done" he wiggles his toes, not for any specific reason but just because he wanted to although he found this too surprisingly painful. He continues looking at Rina, still with that warm smile and says "i was wondering... do you remember much of your human life? i hear most shinigami dont remember their human lives... actualy come to think of it there are still many things id be unsure of"
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 pm

‘Remember my human life’, Rina thought, of course she did. “I remember my life, even though some of it is a bit faded, I have been in Soul Society for a very long time after all. Nevertheless, I do remember my childhood. I was born in a clan, the Nakatomi, and was betrothed to Mononobe no Jomei when I was three. His mother Kaede-sama introduced and raised me as one of their household, serving both as a hostage and future wife of Jomei-sama.” Rina realized that many of the memories seemed muted, colorless, likely by all the years. She did remember some things very clearly, Kaede’s movements as the elderly woman instructed her, in various studies. “It is more images and short moments. Some scents have deep roots within my memories, like the jasmine they named me after and the colored inks Kaede-sama used when she was painting. However, their voices, I have no memory of, I know their words but I have no recollection on how they sounded,” Rina sighed, her eyes looking beyond Mizu, far off in another world but she quickly reined herself back. “How come you are curious about this?”
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

Mizu listens intently as Rina speeks as she finishes he remains smiling, possibly an even warmer smile. "Must be nice having all those memories" he states "im just curious..." He pauses for a moment as he thinks of why he was curious then begins to speek again, "well talking with members of my squad and those of the rukongai, well it seems that the majority dont have memories of their past life but have great stories from their time in the soul society"

He stares at the roof again for a moment and sighs "well as im sure your aware of my unusual birth... anyway being in the human world and here for such a short time compared to everyone else... a mere 22 years" he sighs again "well i just wonder if i will retain my memories and have amazing tales to share later on"

He laughs again causing himself to cough yet again then returns to looking at the roof then his gaze falls back to Rina "in a nutshell thats what struck my curosity" he says as he remains smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Squad 4 Barracks   Enter Squad 4 Barracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Squad 4 Barracks
Page 1 of 1