Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Squad 10 Barracks (open) Banner10 Squad 10 Barracks (open) SOC
Squad 10 Barracks (open) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Squad 10 Barracks (open) Roka-1
Mage Master
Squad 10 Barracks (open) Kaien-2
Seaas
Squad 10 Barracks (open) Seaas-1
Mara
Squad 10 Barracks (open) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Squad 10 Barracks (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Squad 10 Barracks (open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Squad 10 Barracks (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Squad 10 Barracks (open) Empty
PostSubject: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

Any squad 10 stuff here please
Squad 10 Barracks (open) 190px-10thBarracks

Captain:
Mizu Masuta

Squad 10 Barracks (open) 290px-Kaien_Shiba_ep208

Lieutenant:
Yet to be filled

Seated Officers:
Yet to be filled

If you require the captain he can normaly be found in his office drinking coffee or wandering about the barracks, he will be the one walking barefooted with a jacket and jeans
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Squad 10 Barracks (open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Squad 10 Barracks (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

After a good while in the squad 13's pool he gathers up his things and made his way back to his own squads barracks.

getting back he see's the pile of paper work sitting in his office waiting to be done. Sighing he goes back out of his office to wander about the barracks for a while.
walking past the training grounds he notices that the majority of the new comers were training in there. "oh look at all those different zanpaktou" steping aside as a fire ball flies past him out the training grounds doors. "talk about fiery training" he sighs at his own pathetic joke.

After he has had his fill of walking about the barracks he heads back to his office to get stuck into his paperwork
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Ito appears with a slight gust of wind and the rather immense reiatsu causing the training grounds to become a commotion. Opening the door to Mizu's office he looks around until he spots the captain working. "I need a consult, all the old members of my squad are deserting due to my policy, and the academy hopefuls are pathetically idiotic and stupid, what should I do to boost competent members joining,"Ito says in a questioning manner, while holding himself upright to face the person he was addressing.

"Also would you happen to know how to repair death stone, as I seem to have broken a sizable section behind my barracks with my personal training, apparently its not as indestructible as I was always told,"he says with a nervous laugh scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 am

Mizu feeling the spirital pressure coming from the other side of the door hears it swing open and the squad 11 captain speeks as he enters, after he looks up from his paper work at the squad 11 captain and laughs. "oh hello Ito long time no see"

Looking at the tall captain from his desk he feels rather tiny in comparason, then he realises and thinks to himself 'wow he's got almost 500 years on me' feeling rather much like a short child now he laughs again and responds "uuum yes indeed it is breakable, and ill send a team of my squad to sort it for ya"

With a sudden look of shock and realisation he continues "Um Ito what policies might those be to make them up and go?" looking rather interested now
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 am

Ito slides his hand down his face before answering "Well all the captains know my past and my former occupation before ending up like this, I merely extended the reach of the squad I lead as a human to my job here, Either join strong or endure training of the utmost hell to become stronger forcibly or willingly,"He says simply while as shocking as it would sound to pretty much every captain and shinigami outside of squad eleven. It was quite clear Ito's intent was to turn the dregs and criminals who where too useful for maggots nest or execution, but to strong to keep under lock and key into proper warriors.

While leaving their freedoms intact but merely putting consequences on slacking, criminal acts or weakness or fear. "Simply put squad eleven's members are dropping like flies, at a disturbing rate when I get forced to enter the fray from what I understand my reiatsu has a detrimental effect on even other captains due to its strength, What I've seen on the battle field is that the effect on squad four and eleven is such that it nearly kills them and has unfortunately been the reason why my squad has a survival rate of almost zero,"Ito says sliding a folder of paper work from his Haori opening it and moving through the pages before sliding out the intelligence report.

"These are the reports filed and collected of the last major battle and the tally of squad deaths and such,"He says placing the rather thick file on the captains desk turned to the page dealing with his own squad. "I've confirmed this data with my own eyes and as such I am in need of a serious remedy, of the two hundred something members the first part of the battle claimed at least forty lives when I was forced to join the battle due to the dwindling numbers my Reiatsu's strength caused their numbers to plummet leaving a meager twenty survivors," Ito says his manner and tone serious which was unusual considering he was normally laid back. Meaning he considered the losses unacceptable and to serious, His squad loyalty was like tempered steel going as far as to continue wearing the original lieutenant armband despite his position.

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Mizu listens on as Ito continues explaning how things are in the squad 11 barracks and why the new recruits and squad members were dwindling within the confines of the 11th squad.
what Ito says shocks Mizu "Either join strong or endure training of the utmost hell to become stronger forcibly or willingly," He thinks to himsels 'wow glad im not in their shoes' his head now un his hand with a surprised look on his face

Ito lets him know that squad 11' numbers are droping drastically. once he mentions his reistsu effecting even other captains Mizu lifts his head and looks rather anoyed at this and goes to speek but decides not to. Looking shocked still Ito pulls out a folder and flicks through the pages, striking Mizu's curiosity which was about to be satisfied

"These are the reports filed and collected of the last major battle and the tally of squad deaths and such," he says then turning to the what Mizu assumes in the page refering to squad 11. Noteing the tone in Ito's voice Mizu could determine that he was rather anoyed at this as he was normally a laid back sorta guy.

Before replying Mizu sends off a hell butterfly informing a section of his squad to begin repairs on the wall Ito demolished, he then turns to Ito and says "well i asume youve already tryed controling your reiatsu... so thats already out the window" he looks at the ceiling with a puzzled expresion on his face "hmmmm well i supose you could scout the other squads to find suitable canditates for your ranks... have the trained up well sorta way"

Now turning to look at the file "i asume that is the file from the saint beast battle not long ago... i steped in quite early in that" he looks slightly embarrased at this, quickly he pours some sake and offers Ito some then saying "what did you do before this?" he asks not knowing as he hadnt got all the information on other captains as he was quite new to the position
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 pm

"Ehh, before the recent battle or my appointment to captain?"he says confused and scratching his head. Sliding his hand against his hair and moving it to the side of his face he stand quietly thinking for a moment. "Reiatsu Control, well I suppose this is the best I can do with mine as it leaks out regardless do to the sheer amount of it, Not many squad wanting to part with their members from what I understand I just wish something other than idiots who think just hitting something until it stops moving is good strategy,"Ito says his face becoming dull at the thought.

While Ito's height and in person image was unsettling usually it was the eyes that when looked at for to long that he was known for. Their glazed look and cold feeling they exerted that killers always had that set them apart from others, it was this look and how stern and natural the look seemed on him, and right then they where focused on every last movement his fellow Captain made. Due to his attention to the others body language and actions Ito closes his eyes and gives a soft smile. "If anything I said offended you, I'm truly sorry I still need to learn to control what I say its always been a bad habit of mine to speak to directly,"He says his tone kinder and less Captain like.

Ito scratches his head a few more times "You know you are the first captain that willingly does paperwork everyone else tries to avoid it, kinda like what I'm doing," he says laughing heartily.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Mizu watches the captain while siping at the sake. Ito scratching his head and moving his hair and speeking as though deep in thought. His expression saying the same thing after a moment. Mizu thinks that he has a point on that other squads would not be willing to give up members

He had obviously been observing Mizu as they spoke as he commented with closed eyes and a smile "If anything I said offended you, I'm truly sorry I still need to learn to control what I say its always been a bad habit of mine to speak to directly," his tone alot softer than before
He then stakes that Mizu is the only captain that willingly does paperwork laughing as he does so

Mizu turns to look at Ito and says "yea paperwork" he points to his lieutenants desk "its been a while since that seat was filled to allow me to get on with more important stuff" he laughs a bit " well i quite enjoy it actualy... probly the half human side of me showing" laughing hard while siping more sake.

With a slightly more serious look on his face he looks directly at Ito, "no worries ya just rattled my cadge there a bit" Siping at the sake again and says "ive never had a problem with your reiatsu" going back to his usual laid back self and moving his gaze to the ceiling again he sighs "well this may be why" At this he releases a good amount of his own reiatsu making the entire building tremble. he sips more sake "and theres more where that came from" he laughs and then offers Ito some sake again
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Ito looks around himself at the slight release of reiatsu from Mizu. "That is some monster of power you got hidden away there," He says his face showing honest impressiveness by the small display. "Still I really should decline the invitation for sake, I'm a bit dangerous when I get drunk but maybe one shouldn't cause any problems," he says taking the offered drink.

Holding the sake cup gently he takes a soft sip of it, unfortunately as he does sip from the sake his cold eyes revert entirely to the hitokiri look that he usually tried to keep toned down. "Yeah, I can relate to that since I became Captain the Lieutenant seat has been empty in my squad to, It seems the old Lieutenant armband was damaged so badly in my fight against the former captain that they decommissioned the old one I keep with me, the new one looks exactly like the old one but its not almost cut in half or blood soaked to the point of being red,"He says leaning against the wall the original armband clacking dully as it taps against the wall.

"I miss my human life, turns out Hitokiri's are usually sent to hell if Konsō is used on them due to them falling into the evil category, So I'm lucky I guess I was physically dragged by the neck to Rukongai and left to fend for myself,"Ito says giving a small chuckle despite the fact his existence as a shinigami much less a captain was all because of another shinigami's ineptitude.

"But, if your one half human whats the other half?" he says laughing slightly it was a laid back and comical question. That didn't nessarily need a answer but it was clear the one drink he was having was making him relaxed. "Just between you and me I never got the idea or concept of Kidō didn't make any sense then or now, and I never actually graduated the academy because of such," he says with a smile on his face and his eyes closed while taking another sip and staggering slightly.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Mizu listening on and watching Ito as he sips at the sake thinking 'wow that affected him quickly... he is already relaxed and stagering' He laughs as Ito finishes speeking an says "Why thank you, as i say thats maybe why your rriatsu dosnt have an effect on me"

A hell butterfly enters and lands on Mizu's finger after a moment he lifts his head and says "well it looks like your barracks in in the process of being repaired" He watches as the hell butterfly leaves, "i still find those things odd" he laughs as it exits the room. Looking to the ceiling again "now where was i?... oh yes "i noticed your arm band, was wondering why exacly you were wearing it"

Chuckiling slightly as he pours himself more sake "draged to the Rukongai... well that must of been fun, i never had the misfortune of ending up there" he sighs as he speaks "being a child of two worlds, my father human and mother shinigami, even growing up in the human world it was still troublesome, my friends getting ill when around me too long and seeing things others couldnt." he sighs a bit deeper

Taking his gaze from the sake cup he looks at Ito giving himself a shake "ah yes Kido im also quite useless at it... the broken trees on the hill was me attempting one and ending up blasting myself through some trees" he says while taking sips of his sake
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:48 am

"Don't know what to say about my folks, they where nobles but I left to find my own place in the world as a young child,"Ito says tilting his head back in thought briefly before not coming up with anything to add to it. "That sounds great, I was wondering what did that as for me I don't know any kidou I skipped and avoided the class entirely,"Ito remarks sounding rather stupid at the fact he didn't even try to learn it.

"My Zanpakutō makes the academy look like child's play, before it told me its name for me to use its from what I understand constant release shikai it had me fight its spirit bare handed for two days without rest, even worse was the bankai where it made me fight it and defeat it in a single strike within a few minutes while trying to murder me in the process," Ito says his tone showing a mixture of irritation and excitement. Drawing the weapon he turns it over a few times in his hands. Though it seemed normal at a glance the fact that Ito's other hand held deftly a invisible section while shifting it about gave away one of its secrets.

"Still from how the spirit of my Zanpakutō acts, bankai isn't the final state of the weapon but a halfway point to the weapons final state, but from what I understand those who attempt to go beyond die from a host of different things that go wrong,"He says while putting the blade back into its makeshift sheath. Letting a soft sigh he slouches to his usual posture "Ahh, I could just let my troubles drift away," Ito mutters softly before finishing off his sake in one go. The rather quick result was easy to guess why he didn't drink often face forwards, Ito falls to the ground his Reiatsu going wild and increasing rapidly quadrupaling almost instantly. With a bit of difficulty Ito slowly gets back up swaying and falling over again as he tries to hold himself up with the wall. "I...I ishink Ima Ima Im sheeing double,"Ito says his tone and voice slurred to the point of barely being called language.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am

Ito speeking fondly of how he aquired his zanpaktou's powers drew it, Mizu noticing that he had placed is hand on a part that wasnt visible untill closer inspection was taken. He thinks 'it is a true mele type, rather fitting for squad 11'

He sips at his sake as Ito finishes off the rest of his, almost immediatly he falls to the ground and his Reiatsu becomes rather unstable "ah dalm it" says Mizu as Ito struggles to his feet, but he sways and falls over again now trying to balance himself with the wall. Mizu swiftly turns and pours a very strong black coffee, as he does so Ito begins speeking in a slured manner. Mizu looks conserned as he makes out that he is seeing double.

Drawing his own zanpaktou thinking 'a spark of lightning may bring him to his sences if push comes to shove... but that will have to be a last resort' he moves over to the captain and holds out the coffee "here drink this it should help... well stop you seeing double at least" he sniggers slightly at his own last comment
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Ito downs the coffee though seems to remain quite drunk Though as his reiatsu increases the side effects of the Sake goes down. Until his Reiatsu hits the usual brick wall for most captains at full before plowing through it going even higher. "Crap released to much reiatsu to speed up my metabolism," Ito says getting on his feet slowly.

Ito's face empties of all life and emotion as he focuses deeply drawing the Reiatsu back down to roughly a average lieutenant with full power in bankai. After it recedes into his body he snaps back to normal "No more Sake for me I think,"Ito says laughing softly the difference between his controlled reiatsu, and reiatsu naturally was easily noticed in scale and feeling.When controlled at least the little Ito had it was just like any others, but when let run rampant it was distinctly different matching Ito's hidden temperament more than his usual friendly manners.

Ito with his hand gripping the hilt of his Zanpakutō lets his reiatsu out slightly until the blade begins to rattle. "Come out you order mongering, overbearing demonic crow girl thing,"he says not really giving any hint as to what he was speaking of at least at first.
After the order the rattling increases to the point of being excessively violent. Though a few seconds pass before the rattling stops almost instantly as a rather regal half human and crow appears next to Ito coming from the blade itself and talon like nails dug deep into Ito's shoulder.

"Well this is my Zanpakutō's spirit it calls itself Karasu no joō and tries to kill me daily usually very violent but behaving itself today so I figured you might want to meet the spirit directly,"Ito says as the talons in his shoulder dig deeper causing him to wince as blood trickles down his arm. "Correction it wants me to refer to it as she and her instead, of as a object," he says laughing nervously hoping that the spirit stayed "docile".
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Mizu stares at Ito as he drinks the coffee and his reiatsu sky rockets and he sobers up and Mizu mumbles to himself "dalm wish sake had that effect on me" smiling to himself. Ito's face drains and his reiatsu stabalises to normal, Mizu now drinking coffee himself waiting for all to be back to normal.

Ito's zanpaktou begins to shake violently and speeks to nothingness, Mizu siping his coffee watches on calmely. After he spoke his zanpaktou rattles more violently then stops with a half human and crow appearing next to Ito, at this Mizu raises his eyebrow and continues siping at his coffee. Mizu's own zanpaktou Umi Kurashu begins to react to this and he mumbles from his cup "Calm down Umi Kurashu no need getting worked up"

Ito speeks, and Mizu looking rather interested "Well this is my Zanpakutō's spirit it calls itself Karasu no joō and tries to kill me daily usually very violent but behaving itself today so I figured you might want to meet the spirit directly," and he winces in pain as what looks like the talons are digging into his shoulder, then he continues as the blood trickles down his arm "Correction it wants me to refer to it as she and her instead, of as a object," he says laughing nervously.

"well thats unusual" says Mizu "well its not often i meet another spirit." feeling his own zanpaktou respond again he smiles "youl have trouble with my zanpaktou spirit... he is quite too shy to appear, probobly 'cause he is quite big for most rooms" he laughs as he sips his coffee watching the blood trickle down Ito's arm "but i must say she is magnificent"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:26 pm

"Well I'm not quite sure how its part of me seeing as how its a woman and I'm a guy not to mention the species difference, Even her attitude is the opposite of mine," Ito says turning his head slightly looking at his Zanpakutō's spirit. The spirit in question had withdrawn its claws from Ito's shoulder and licks the blood off in a almost seductive manner before giving a devious smile towards Mizu and promptly vanishing.

"I can understand that I think, Still can't say I've experienced such a problem though after I died, though I know the problems of being bigger than most from my human life, granted I've had plenty of other problems like the Hitokiri side of me I keep it buried and forgotten deep inside, it is a dangerous side of me not human nor beast but a demon of wanton slaughter,"he says in a manner that was clearly less friendly and more a warning for Mizu if something ever seemed off with him.

With a serious not that while less threatening and more captain like Ito speaks again his eyes staring directly into Mizu's the Hitokiri shine to them almost piercing like knives "I do not wish to ever return to such a state, and ask you not as a captain but as a possible friend and brother in arms to send my soul straight to hell should I willingly return to such a state," his voice steady and straight forward holding nothing back when he speaks like usual.His reasons for asking Mizu though on a surface could be guessed as merely a round about way of asking to be friends or the degree of respect he had for Mizu.

Ito places his left hand at his chin and scratches as the side of his face slightly. His head tilted down slightly to hide his eyes with his hair. "On happier side of things if you ever want to go a few rounds with me, all out brawling with fists or a friendly duel with blades can be enjoyable and you seem capable of giving me a good run," Ito says his voice elated and cordial. While he gives a slight chuckle "Still I have a guess that the new captains having never seen me use my Shikai or Bankai probably want to see it, after all the academy students are all wanting to see a display of my full power granted I'm not sure why as it would probably crush them to death from the pressure of my reiatsu," he says laughing a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

The spirit of Ito's zanpaktou vanashed but first giving Mizu a smile that could only be described as devious, and Mizu looks rather puzzled at where she was. Mizu becomes a bit shocked at some of what Ito mentioned while speeking to him, espically the mention of sending him to hell and nods in agreement, "if that is what you desire then i shall ensure it if it ever arises" Sighing heavily as he finishes

As he talks about sparing and a duel Mizu becomes supicious and thinks back to the spirits look and thinks to himself 'hmmmmm does Ito wish to test himself against me?'

He sets down the empty cup and looks at Ito "well if you would like a spar all my paper work is done for today anyway" he chuckles slightly "but i must say my style is a far cry from the style of squad 11's." Mizu draws his zanpaktou and holds it accross his face looking at the two tone colour of it's sealed form and the unusual look of the guard and handle with it's red tassel at the end, not to mention the blade it's self.

"Umi Kurasshu... an elemental zanpaktou probly with the most unusual bankai and possibly shikai form the soul society has seen." He smiles and looks at Ito then put's the zanpaktou back into it's sheath and sighs "my last spar with the former squad 13 captain was left unfinished as he met an unfortinate accident durring the saint beast battle"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm

"Mines a bit different as well there is a reason I rarely use it when fighting," he says with a honest smile. "Hmm, can't really say much on that I don't even use the shinigami style Zanjutsu but one based on what I learned in life, Heaven and Earth style its a art that hones the body and soul as well as the mind to tap into the inner strength," Ito says his eyes watching Mizu's Zanpakutou carefully.

" Well where would we hold it at, we go at it inside seireitei we both will be punished for being reckless, but don't worry to much about me I can think and fight at the same time besides as long as no one does anything stupid it shouldn't be to dangerous whats the worse that could happen few bruises and cuts," Ito says with a soft laugh sliding the makeshift saya and his Zanpakutou from his side and resting it on his shoulder.

"Well if you want to know about my Bankai its primarily two wakizashi, this blade right here splits and becomes two blades my Bankai retains my Shikai's powers and has its own if I use it properly, however due to the destruction their powers cause I am no longer allowed to use them within Seireitei unless a state of emergency is issued," he says his voice a rather poor impression of the head of central 46 to the point is was comical.

"Or something along those lines, not that I care considering I'm only loyal to my squad the captain commander, my friends and the people I know in the Rukongai districts that helped me out long ago," Ito says dropping his tone to a respectful manner. A bit eccentric to be sure and even disrespectful his moods and manners spanned from both extremes even his friendships and loyalties to the point that many if not all his wounds where from protecting those he believed in even when labeled harshly.

A smile with a look of thought about him Ito sighs "Well I suppose I have nothing more to discuss on the matter of importance or even about myself I've laid bare my manners, tone, and intentions, just no more getting the crazy squad eleven captain drunk, to many cups of sake and even I won't have enough reiatsu to burn off the effects," Ito says with a nervous laugh his face flushing slightly from embarrassment at being such a lightweight even other lightweights usually outdid him in drinking.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Mizu laughs at Ito's impersination of the central 46, and then at his remark about the sake, finishing his chuckle he responds "oh no i think i wont be offering any more sake for a while, and dont worry i know people that get drunk simply from the first sip" he adds noticing Ito blushing as he mentioned lightweights out drinking him. "nope it shall be coffee for you when ya enter my office" says Mizu with a friendly smile

"Hmmm intresting a dual type while in bankai, cant say ive seen one of those apart from the pictures." He pauses and his gaze moves to the ceiling once more "my bankai... i dont realy know how to describe it, sorta one youd need to see it to belive it" he laughs still looking at the ceiling

"An arena let me see... Soukyoku Hill, i often use it for training... although it normaly results in breaking trees while using kido, or at least trying to." thinking to himself that is a fitting place to spar as it is out of the way and nothing can realy get damaged and definatly a large enough area for such matters. Looking rathered anoyed at himself he mumbles "why didnt i think of there before" slaping the palm of his hand against his face

Looking back to Ito and again taking in his large stature and the appearance of his zanpaktou he smiles and says "yes that would be the perfect setting for a sparing session... its been a while..." he grabs the handle of his zanpaktou "...since Umi Kurasshu and myself were put through our paces"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:59 pm

"The execution grounds, worst thing that can happen there is a stray attack obliterates the actual execution stand and spear, which makes me wonder how the can hurt a captain much less execute them with something most of us can probably smash bit redundant if you ask me," Ito says laughing making one truly wonder just how strong he really was to refer to the main method of ending rouge captains as a toy.

With a clack of the wooden part of the old armband Ito turns and starts to head out the door "Well we can do it now or when ever you feel like, just don't be to surprised if I stay at shikai since I only use bankai if pushed far enough it keeps things interesting," he says with a soft laugh waving the Zanpakutou slight as he walks out of the main office. His reiatsu causing panic to stir until they notice the source.

Instead of shunpo'ing away Ito takes his time and walks slowly towards the exit of the squads barracks.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:08 am

Mizu looks on as Ito leaves the door and waits untill he sences him far enough away. Getting excited now he wants to display his speed. Panic begins as Ito walks through the barracks, as Ito reaches the exit of the barracks Mizu shunpo's to beside him and begins to walk.

Again feeling incredibly short he smiles and looks to Ito, "well i shall be bord the rest of the day so why ever not..."
Mizu vanishes ans makes his way yo the Soukyoku Hill

[EXIT FOR NOW- to Soukyoku Hill]
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 am

------------------------------------[Toppic Break]--------------------------------------
[enter Mizu carrying Miyu]

Mizu appears back in his barracks carrying the lieutenant. Setting her down on the sofa in the room he proceeds over to his desk pouring himself some coffee, sitting he streaches and looks at the newly arrived paperwork and sighs "oh ill do it tomorrow"

Speeking into his cup unaware if Miyu could hear his thinking out loud or not "well that was unusual." taking a sip of his coffee "... ive a funny feeling were in for alot of trouble after the events of tonight... wonder what their realy planning"

Sighing he looks out the office window up to the top of the sokyou hill he continues speeking into his cup "definatly something not quite right about all this... we may have to investigate into this a bit more to find out what is realy going on" sighing then pouring himself more coffee "first those Saint Beasts and now this"
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 am

Mizu sitting at his desk brings out his zanpakuto, now sitting ontop of the table cross leged he places the blade accross his legs closing his eyes. a few seconds later he falls through the air zanpakuto back in it's sheath

(Inner World)

Mizu falling through the air looks down to sea the beach and the sea spanning, sand-dunes conect to the beach and far off cliffs over look the area. the sea is calm and the sand a crisp white. Bellow him a great winged figure sits bellow him looking out onto the sea. As he falls closer the figure comes into better view and he is able to clearly make out his zanpakuto's spirit, Umi Kurasshu.

Falling he comes to a sudden stop with his head conecting with the dragons head. He stops for a moment and then falls off the dragon the pair of them shouting "AAAAOWCH!!!". Mizu rolling about the sand "aow aow aow" while clutching his head and the dragon rubing its head with his great claws "aow aow aow".

Umi looking around to see what the cause of the pain was seeing Mizu rolling around in the sand looks at him "Well well well if it isnt Mizu... you definatly know how to make an entrance" the dragon says rubbing his head again then mumbles "and a rather painful entrance at that."

Mizu sitting up looks at the dragon a little cross eyed "well good morning Umi hows you?" getting to his feet he dusts himself off of the sand acumilated while rolling about and his head still throbing.

The dragon lowers his head to look at Mizu's face properly "well well havent you been busy" he remarks laughing. Raising his head he walks over to a cave in the cliff and pulls out two great cups, easily twice the size of Mizu along with a huge pot. Lighting a fire with lightning Umi Kurasshu begins to boil the water. "so Mizu whats on your mind that brings you here?" the dragon asks looking down at him.

Mizu stares at the huge cups and smiles then laughs "i forgot ya love coffee as much as i do" he says, but notices the dragon giving him a concerned look. Mizu sighes and continues speeking "well that last fight with the espada has got me thinking... his talk of peace and when i offer to listen he still wants to fight, almost like he had an alterior motive and the peace talk was nothing more than a ruse." he pauses for a moment and looks longingly at the cup and begins again "umi will ya finaly teach me your ultimate attack?"he asks the dragon

Umi Kurasshu laughs "nope i already told you i wont let you know it untill you learn to stop holding back" this time the dragon sighs "your to caring... even of your opponents Mizu. However i will teach you something just as useful." Umi Kurasshu begins to pour the coffee into the cups and sticks a kind of straw in the one for Mizu as there was no way he was going to drink it easily the normal way.

Mizu jumps up to the edge of the cup and stands looking at Umi about to speek but is silenced by the dragon holding up a claw to show he was thinking.

Umi Kurasshu then speeks to Mizu after a few minutes of thinking "well let me see your greatest strength is your ability to learn quickly and adapt yourself to your situation... however you can be hot headed and loose controll, like in that fight with Seaas... but you still dont like close combat, that much was obvious from that encounter with the espada" He lifts his cup and takes a swig of the coffee from the mug "aaaah thats good coffee... but anyway i must say using your head literaly was quite amusing" laughs Umi Kurasshu

Mizu sticks his lips to the straw and drinks a good amount of the coffee "oh you do make the best coffee" and smiles at the dragon. "now anyway what is this other thing you wish to show me?" he asks looking intrested.

The dragon smiles and looks at Mizu "well youl have to come back later and see" he says "ill have to make the necessary arangements for that" Draining the last of what is in his cup

Misu drains the rest of the cup as well and jumps from it "OK then ill see you in a while... you know what to do whn ya are ready" he says then closing his eyes.

(back in the barracks)
Opening his eyes he is back on is office desk. He looks at Miyu still on the sofa he had left her on a short while ago. Smiling and getting off the desk he resheaths his zanpakuto then sits on the chair getting stuck into the new paperwork.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm

-- Amatarsu enters the barracks. --

Somewhat shocked by the major injuries inflicted upon the Captain of Squad 2, Amatarsu bounded to the barracks. Due to the recent saint beast invasions, squad members were short. In the medic center, squad 4 was doing their best to heal those hurt, and with all the people who needed attention, it was hard to find one who had the spare time. Yet, Captain Karasu would be one to need the best care possible.

Amatarsu awaited her Captain's orders. Half wondering about Captain Karasu's well-being and half worrying about what was happening with Captain Masahi.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 am

Mizu enters the barracks swiftly and sets Shin down on the floor for a moment and he clears his desk incredibly fast. Lifting Shin once again he places him on top of the desk and proceeds to check his pulse. "Ok Amatarsu come here" he says lifting his head and smiles at her.

Mizu rubs the back of his head and goes slightly red in the face "see the thing is im absoutly useless at kido... so are you able to use healing abilities?" Mizu then looks around the room to see if there is any sign of Miyu then speaks to Amatarsu again "so if you could...?"

Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Amatasu went straight to work. Though her kido abilities weren't the best, she hoped they would be enough to keep the Captain of Squad 2 alive and breathing. She hated the thought of any dying and whoever this newcomer was, she went too far on the injuries. As if they weren't short of squad members already.
Hoping that the lieutenant would soon be there, she struggled to continue on healing Captain Karasu because of the major injuries inflicted. Watching her own Captain, she wondered what was going through his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 10 Barracks (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 Barracks :: Squad 10-
Jump to: