Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Yomi Espada Banner10 Yomi Espada SOC
Yomi Espada BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Yomi Espada Roka-1
Mage Master
Yomi Espada Kaien-2
Seaas
Yomi Espada Seaas-1
Mara
Yomi Espada Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Yomi Espada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Yomi Espada Empty
PostSubject: Yomi Espada   Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Name: Yomi
Nickname/Alias: The Reverse Espada
Weight: 110lbs
Height: 5'2"

~Character Information~
Appearance:
Yomi Espada BleachProfileBase7-1

Clothing: Yomi can change her clothes color into black like the shinigami wear and it easy for her to go inside and act like a shinigami, she wears two long sleeves

Arrancar Rank/ Number~
Number: 3 (her favorite number is 2)
Number Location: located on her left chest, she can make it invisible when she in the soul society

~Powers~
Name: White Cero
Range: Long Distance
Info: This cero charge pure white, when Yomi use this cero she uses her right hand

Name: Black Cero
Range: Long Distance
Info: This is the second cero that is pure black, its the same thing as the white cero but she uses her left hand

Name: Ying and Yang Cero
Range:Far Distance
Info: This cero is ever powerful then the white and black cero, well preforming this Yomi uses both her hands and when is charges up the cero turn into a circle while spinning and when it shots it crisscross forming two dragons

Name:Garganta
Range: None
Info: Open the dimensional separating the world, traveling to different place

~Resurrección~
Resurrección Name: Kurayami

Release Command: "Show yourself Kurayami!"

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before death Arc: Before Yomi turn into an arrancar she was a normal high school girl who get good grades and study. She was very kind and helpful to her classmate when they needed help with things, one day on her summer vacation Yomi was walking through the park until she see a little boy crying near by a lake and when walked over she asked the little boy why is he crying and the boy said "lost his mommy" and then Yomi tells the boy with a smile and said "not to worry, lets go find your mommy together" while saying that she put her hand on the boy's shoulders but it went through, when she saw that happen she was shock.

Yomi wanted to run far away but she couldn't until an other spirit came which was the little boy's mother, the boy and his mother said "thank you" to Yomi and she nodded saying your welcome. She saw them walking until their disappear and Yomi went home. Once Yomi went home in her room sitting at her deck in the dark thinking that she can see spirits until she heard something like a howling noise (which was a hollow) Yomi know it wasn't a dog howl it was something different something wasn't human until a black figure shown up at her window staring at her with red eyes then grab her holding her tightly.

She wanted to scream but she couldn't the sound wouldn't come out of her mouth. Then someone came in with a flash holding a sword wearing all black the person and the person was a young man with short black hair who came in her room told the hollow to let go of the girl for before showing it mercy but the hollow didn't listen and howls and it was ready to eat and attack. The young man looks at Yomi and said "please forgive me" flash steps towards the hollow and slashes the hollow multiply times in a flash and leaves.

Now Yomi is dead and she became just like the little boy she met at the park. But Yomi feel different and weird and she was shock that she became an hollow.

Becoming a arrancar/life as a arrancar Arc: After becoming and hollow Yomi was confuse and lost doesn't know what to do until she meet three hollows. The three hollows tells Yomi "not to worry and don't be afraid but the only thing you need to be worry is getting eaten by your own kind." The second hollow tells Yomi a small hint and said "to become from weak to strong you have to eat your own kind to get stronger" so Yomi listen to what they said.

Years later Yomi became stronger then the other hollows even her new friends. her friends was happy for her that she became stronger quickly. Yomi felt strong, now all she need to do is to fight for a little longer to become an arrancar. After her fight to survive had finally ended. Yomi begins to change and her hollow mask started to crack into small pieces and gain back her human figure again and she was happy. She started to remember about the hollow who attacked her and the soul reaper who was their, she happy that he came to safe her but then her other feeling was mad that he didn't fully safe her life. Her mask is located behind her neck like a neck spine.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Yomi Espada Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yomi Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Yomi Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomi Espada   Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 pm

other than ressurection appearance i shall approve this.

an image shall do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Yomi Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomi Espada   Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 pm

thanks and the picture i drew it
Back to top Go down
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Yomi Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomi Espada   Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Nice picture
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Yomi Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomi Espada   Yomi Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

mage also move all approved app to Approved APP please
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Yomi Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yomi Espada   Yomi Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yomi Espada
Page 1 of 1