Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP The New 4th Espada Banner10 The New 4th Espada SOC
The New 4th Espada BFS3
Staff List
Roka
The New 4th Espada Roka-1
Mage Master
The New 4th Espada Kaien-2
Seaas
The New 4th Espada Seaas-1
Mara
The New 4th Espada Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

The New 4th Espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Vasquez walks around the corridors of Las Noches searching for someone, something or whoever might be in sight. He was silent in his movents around the halls. He figured that even though their numbers were few, there should still be a decent number of Arrancars walking around. While he was waling around he thought about his place as an arrancar and how good it felt to be the 4th highest ranking Hollow in Las Noches or even Hueco Mundo for that matter.

" There are no Arrancar around and walking around Las Noches isn't getting me anywhere....When I become a full fledged Espada I thought I saw Arrancars that looked like they could be the Primera, Segunda and Tercera...maybe I was wrong... "

The air around Vasquez was dry and cold. The very aura of his presence was tamed but evil.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
The New 4th Espada Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The New 4th Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:48 pm

a small figure would walk down the halls of Las Noches seemly having the same goal as of finding somone, but it seemed like she was more searching for a single person....this small figure was Len. at the moment she was searching for Mara as she had just vanished out of no were from here, as she walked she saw Vasquez, tho not really knowing he was but not really caring, " hay, have you seen a tall woman walking around here.....you look busy and whatever....but...if you could point me out were you think she is..." she would say still seemly looking around,
Back to top Go down

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 am

Vasquez looked at the small girl and walked past her, he looked around and continued walking. He walked further disregarding the girl from his mind as he reached what looked like the Espada Meeting Room for the Top 10 Espada. Vasquez walked in and sat in a chair, he immediately claimed it as his.

" ........................... "

He closed his eyes and thought about everything that happened within the course of 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
The New 4th Espada Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The New 4th Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

( oh how rude XD, time for len rage )

Len puffed up angered she quickly stomped off following him, " you know what thats just rude you should answer people when there talking to you!" she would point and yell at him, " I don't care who you are but just because you think your some sort of powerful cold hearten badass doesn't mean you should ignore me!" she would yell stomping her foot down "hay are you even listening?!" she would yell raging at the dark coated man. she didn't realy care about finding Mara at the moment any more all she cared about was getting a response from this guy.
Back to top Go down

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 am

(Sorry for late reply lol..vacation)

Vasquez was puzzled by the noise the girl was making, he didn't know who she was and didn't know why she was bothering him. Vasquez stood from his chair and walked to the female intending to answer her.

" I don't answer to people lower than myself, especially if they make too much noise...and i'm not ignoring you i'm waiting for you to calm down. "

Even when he didn't mean it, Vasquez had a nasty habit of provoking people simply just by the way he talked. Many other arrancar around Las Noches had commented on it before.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 am

Len being called lower then someone wouldn't calm her down would make her anger grow a lot more, she was about to do something stupid but she felt a hand on her shoulder, she would look up behind her to see a tall figure, most noteably it being Mara. If Vasquez was watching, she would of just appeared there, out of no were. " so whos this fellow your having a nice talk with....." she would look up at him, " Hello there who are you?" she would say a smile of her face. Len would just stand there still looking a little puffed up but calmer now.
Back to top Go down

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 am

Vasquez looked at the new figure and sensed her spiritual power, she must've been the Primera Espada. Vasquez however, was confused about where she came from, his eyes were on Len the entire time. Was she really that fast or was it an ability?

" I am Vasquez Locura, the Cuatro Espada...pleased to meet you. I had been wanting to see you for a while now "

Vasquez was directing his statement at Mara, he completely diregarded Len.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Sitting in the espada meeting room with my hands in my sleeves and yawns lightly "what's with all this nosie it's so loud, I mean this room suppose to be quite"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Mara would smile as Vasquez introduced himself, " you wanted to see me?" she giggled, " no one ever wants to see me!" she would say happily, she would turn now seeing the other person in the room, " so what if its supposed to be quite, who cares for the rules!" Mara would yell out, " you know you should be acting all happy and giddy, you know..." Len would say, "but kitty-kun its not fun to act like everyone else!" she would say hugging Len, but this would end up her getting punched in the face by the small girl, Mara falling over.
Back to top Go down

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am

Vasquez once again sensed another presence, although he couldn't tell whether the woman in the Meeting Room was the Segunda or Tercera Espada. Something bothered Vasquez however, it seemed more female Hollows inhabited Las Noches than male Hollows, he decided to leave this alone though.

" I only wanted to see what type of person you were.... "

Vasquez turned his back on everyone and proceeded to go back to his quarters. While he walked he was still wondering what her ability was...it was different. He stopped halfway down the hall and turned back around.

" If you don't mind my asking...what is your name? "
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

"hmm you talking to me?" looks at Vasquez "well I'm the third espada, The Reverse Espada, Yomi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New 4th Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New 4th Espada   The New 4th Espada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New 4th Espada
Page 1 of 1