Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Kadaj espada 2 Banner10 Kadaj espada 2 SOC
Kadaj espada 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Kadaj espada 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Kadaj espada 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Kadaj espada 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Kadaj espada 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Kadaj espada 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj

Kadaj

Kadaj espada 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kadaj espada 2   Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Name: Kadaj
Nickname/Alias: The Holy Espada.
Weight:150 lbs
Height:5'11''

~Character Information~
Appearance:Kadaj espada 2 Warrior
Clothing: the rest of his mask was around his jaw
Personality:Cold, quiet, distant and slight pacifist. He does not enjoy fighting he sees it as a waste of time and energy he tires his hardest too avoid any confrontation be it viazard or shinigami. He is also very persuasive. He uses this skill to in a way to force peace. Kadaj wants peace with the shinigami's. Most of his features do not hinder his fighting abilities that is why he secures the rank of 2 of the Espada. he is shunned as a espada.

~arrancar Rank/ Number~
Number:0? j/k 2
Number Location:Above left eyebrow

~Powers~

Name: Pesquisa
Range: passive
Info the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure.

Name: Hierro
Range: passive
Info hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power.

Name: Sonído master
Range: short to medium

Name: cero
Range: long
Info Kadaj charges up a pure white cero. Can imbue it with his opponents energy to make it stronger

Name: Garganta
Range: seems to be unlimited
Info tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, allowing one to travel from and to Hueco Mundo.

~Resurrección~

Resurrección Name: salvación (salvation)

Release Command: "Burst of life. Salvation!"
Info In this form(spirit form) his blade becomes more of a defensive tool for his. As he uses his weapon to absorb any Non-physical attacks he becomes faster stronger and gains regenerative properties. There is almost no max to the amount of energy stored in his blade/being. He can transfer this energy between allies to heal them. This is his greatest offensive move. In this form his blade becomes longer and his skin color becomes pale and almost transparent.

Name: Doppler gang
Range:Self
Info He disguises himself as a enemy or someone else. Mostly used to stealth missions. People cannot feel the difference. But in this form he has 1/10 of his real power until the form is broken

Name: Seismic shock (only used in spirt form)
Range: Short-long
Info:Using up all the stored energy from his being he sends out either a 180(more powerful) or a 360(less powerful) degree sphere of energy. using up all the energy stored it is mostly used late into a battle were the re-serves are high.
Can only be used once per battle

Name: Healing aura (only used in spirt form)
Range: Short
Info: This move uses up most of his stored energy and it is used to heal allies. Its draw back is that kadaj cannot control who it heals. But the ally or enemy has to be close to him to receive the effects
Can only be used once per battle

Name:Physical form.
Range: Self
Info: Using this he codes himself in a armour of his opponents reiatsu that he gained. if the enemy trys to penetrate this armour with their blade it adapts to it. This is a reverse form of the spirit form where he abosrbs all reiatsu attacks. He can only go into this form once per battle and must stay in it if he does. (Nullifies physical attacks)

Name: Imbue (Only in physical form)
Range:blade
Info: While using this he imbue his weapon with his own reiatsu extending the length of his blade. this does not increase the weight of the weapon for it is not a physical substance.

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before death Arc: Once, Kadaj lived a almost normal life. He went to school, hung out with friends and studied for tests. He was as normal as normal could be. Kadaj felt as tho his life had little to no meaning that he was just another tool for this world to work with. He was waiting for his lucky break to finally find meaning for everything he has done. That day slowly came….

Kadaj one night on a jog the moon was full and bright. He saw a women lying face down by a ditch when he ran over to help her, his hands just went through her. He was scared and frightened he only had one conclusion for this event. He screamed at this event he was always frightened by the thought of ghosts.
Finally he regained himself from his tantrum a man was looking down too him. The man asked ‘what’s wrong kid?’ no understanding why kadaj just went crazy. Kadaj got up and ran home. Locking himself in his room feeling as he has went insane he felt a presence. Kadaj couldn’t move a dark figure emerged from under the bed. It is what we know as a hollow. Kadaj tried to scream for once he couldn’t.

The hollow laughed it could feel the horror of Kadaj. Creeping up on Kadaj going in for the kill using no effort . But kadaj thinking his savor had arrived wearing a black kimono. What we know as a shinigami. The hollow takes kadaj hostage. It was a funny sight to the shinigami back then. The hollow biting down on kadaj’s neck Shinigami just grins pointing his fingers to kadaj’s head and a beam of light swirling out of his finger tips it takes out both kadaj and his hollow friend.
Kadaj now just like the women he met before a ghost. But he wasn’t he was just like the hostage taker…He later found out some how he became a hollow.

Becoming a arrancar/life as a arrancar Arc: As a newborn hollow he didn't have a clue what to do. He was lost trying to search for a meaning...Maybe this was the meaning he was looking for in his life? As he searched he met A hollow. Lucky for him he was a 'nice' one. He explained how he must eat other hollows to grow stronger. So kadaj did he listened he followed the larger and more stronger hollow for many of years.

Kadaj grew and grew. Finally one gruesome day his fellow hollow attacked Kadaj. This is what Kadaj wanted. The fight was close Kadaj knew that if he ate his fellow hollow he would become what he was told was a arrancar so kadaj did in fact win somehow he then feasted on the corpse of the master hollow

Kadaj's mask started to chip off he started to gain human properties again. He did it he advanced to the next level on this day he vowed to himself to bring justice to the shinigami's for not saving him that night the image still burnt into Kadaj's mind. The only part of his mask left was around his jaw. He hated everything he used that hate as a stepping stone to become more powerful. he one day advanced to the power he almost wanted. He became what is known as a espada the number 2 Espada. But over the years working up to becoming what he is now he gained a resentment to fighting. He changed his ways he now wants peace between the shinigami's and the Espadas. He now searches for a way to make his new dream come true

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:
Immediately after the war, days afterwards Kadaj Uchiha had finally gotten what he had been working for, Red Moon's Sharingan. He had transplanted the 2 Sharingans into his eye himself, it took an immense amount of effort but he accomplished it. He could now see out of both of his eyes again and regained all the former jutsu he had before he had only one sharingan. Kadaj resigned himself from Akatsuki having no further affiliation with them,but this was only a farce, if Madara was still alive he would never truly be free. Madara was the one who was in charge of his whole being, one bad slip up and Madara could've killed him instantly. Kadaj's soul and alliance with the price to pay for being brought back to life.

" The ninja world is slowly but surely spinning into complete chaos...these are the darkest days the world will ever see. "

Kadaj was going to use the village as a base of operations for any talanted rogue ninja he found, he wanted as many followers as possible or else the next phase of his plan wouldn't work. The Akatsuki lost most of their talanted members crippling the foundation in the process giving Kadaj even more of an upperhand. Kadaj's goal was the exact same as Madara's: becoming the god of the new ninja world, but Kadaj's plan itself was a little more dumbed down and simple.

" This is perfect everything is going according to plan.. "

Kadaj laughed simply because of the fact that he knew of many rogue ninja who were of A or S-Class rank who would follow him easily.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kadaj espada 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kadaj espada 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kadaj espada 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadaj espada 2   Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

looks like Mara has a new arrancar to keep company Wink

yes APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Kadaj espada 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadaj espada 2   Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 pm

True resurrection from
Release Command: "The end has come. Salvation!"

https://2img.net/h/i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/kakashi198_2007/Anime/Koji.jpg
^what he transforms into
HE CAN STILL USE ANY MOVE FROM HIS FIRST RESURRECTION FORM

Name: Corrosive eradication
Range: close
Info If stabbed by Kadaj’s blade when this skill is activated it is a poison that targets the reiatsu it drains it and bestows it onto Kadaj

Name Reflection
Range Self
Info This is the new and improved spiritual mode in this form besides absorbing the power he reflects it back on the one who used it with twice the force

Name: Resentful force
Range: Close
Info: This is another poison with this poison it affects the strength and stamina of an opponent. It makes the drastically weaker and more fatigued

Name: Slow
Range: close
Info: This is yet another poison it works on speed this time if stabbed by this one your heart rate goes down and so does your overall speed. This also you drowse

Name Vision
Range: Close
Info: Yea this is the last poison. This one makes it so your vision is little to none.

Name: Devine ultimatum
Range: Short-Far
Info: Can only be used when the opponent has all poisons inflicted on him/her When this skill is used he mind controls them. HE CAN NOT KILL THEM IN THIS MODE. He can use this to attack allies or knock themselves unconscious.

Name: World gone awry
Range: Far
Info: This move causes a solar eclipse and makes everything move slower other then Kadaj it also causes people to become color blind and deaf
(Can only be used once and only lasts for one post)

Last edited by Kadaj on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kadaj espada 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kadaj espada 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kadaj espada 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadaj espada 2   Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Approved
(second part)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kadaj espada 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadaj espada 2   Kadaj espada 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kadaj espada 2
Page 1 of 1