Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Banner10 Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 SOC
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Isaac
Ito Sengo Masahi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Mizu re-sealing his zanpakuto and re-sheathing it picks up Shin and places him over his shoulder preparing for shunpo. Looking at the bare nuckle fight that is about to unfold he figures that it would be best if he takes shin back to the squad 10 barracks for Miyu and Amatarsu to heal rather than risking kido himself

Turning to Amatarsu he says "were coing back to my office in the barracks I will check on Ito myself later" . Then then turns back to the mistery woman and says to her "whatever you are or not we are short one head captain and you seam to fit the bill for it... I shall leave you with that thought." He bows to the woman and turns

On that note Mizu gestures for Amatarsu to follow him and he shunpo's through the trees heading for the barracks with Shin secured over his shoulder for the other two to heal him
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Ito i dont need a lecture from you of all people. sumi viewed ito's movements well. He was fast yet clunky un-like herself the ground shaking like a earthquake from how fast he was moving. sumiyori leans back so the kick misses her shoulder. sumi then does a back flip kicking ito in the face even doing a back flip her speed was intense and smooth. being this close to ito was a risk but she was going to achieve what she came to get.

I dont think that kid fully knows what ive done and what im still willing to do. I know you know what ive done. sumi says after the young captain leave. sumiyori starts to walk towards ito the ground around her was becoming unrooted and floating from the vast amount of raitsue that was being released by both of these top level shinigami.

Appearing next to ito now sumiyori kicks ito's thigh trying to cripple his movement a bit.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:03 pm

"Fire? yup, you got that right. But I don't know whoever this person is. Yet I don't think she wants us or anyone else to be involved." Her grasp on her Zanpakuto weakened as the other Captain's body was thrown. She sat down, not seeing the point of interrupting the fight that was about to commence between the newcomer and the bloodthirsty Captain. She was cautious and on guard, though not gripping her zanpakuto.

Though curious to find out exactly who this woman was and what her connections were with the other senior captains, she bounded after her captain. Worrying what damage and serious injuries had happened to the Captain of Squad 2.

Taking one last look back at the battle that was going to be one to be remembered, Amatarsu headed for Squad 10's barracks. She hoped she would learn the outcome of the battle, in fact, she wished that she could witness the battle herself. But first, Amatarsu had to check on Shin's condition.

Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:17 pm

"Yeah, I suppose so,"Ito says in reply to her retort about his lecture his body swings back from the flip kick almost instinctively. His stance stiffens as he returns his leg to the ground causing her second kick to cause Ito to slide back slowly. Of course the moving inwards Sumiyori would meet head on a heavy open palm thrust from Ito's right hand towards her chest.

Followed up quickly by a heavy closed fist coming up to collide with the left side of her head. While the palm if it hit would shift rapidly to a half closed hand that would deliver a almost simultaneous double strike hit once it impacted. Due to how the hand would rebound slightly off itself and slam back into its opponent. "That Rookie is one of the academy's prodigies,"Ito replies to her comment. Though he doesn't bother answering the second part as it didn't need one.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Meeting ito's open palm with both her hands to push her back to dodge the next attack.Her hands felt s bit jammed after doing this but she was fine. Sumiyori was now behind ito her speed was starting to become quite a advantage she thought. She does a few quick jabs to the lower back and spin of ito this motion caused her hands to unjam.

After doing a few jabs she does a sweeping kick to try to knock ito off balance or even knock him over. Sumi think to herself 'If he trys to do a counter attack ill be ready to avoid.' she keeps running that statement in her head trying to make sure she was fast enough not to take a direct hit from ito.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 am

Instead of dodging the incoming punches Ito's body would sharply slam backwards into Sumiyori's fist. A feat that a normal shinigami would die from but with Ito it would do little to nothing. Turning Ito's left leg comes up slightly only to slam down once the sweeping kick passed under it.

Ito's right hand comes up slowly as he faces Sumiyori his hand tightened into fist as the punch is thrown the offset air pressure would be like a knife for anything directly in front of the punch. Ito's left hand comes up in a upper cut fashion using a open palm, both attacks aimed for Sumiyori's face. The stance Ito used was one Sumiyori wouldn't have seen, instead it was his old human fighting style that Ito had incorporated all the shinigami techniques he knew into.

The stance itself was as ancient as the shinigami style of fighting, but the look and manner of it was uniquely of human origin. Ito's body moves after Sumiyori keeping it usual pace though as he moved about his movements became more fluid like. The horrible sound of bones cracking as they loosened up to allow proper movements echos through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 pm

sumiyori just laughed a bit as she spiked her raitsue the force and speed that it was released in. It caused a creator to be formed around ito and sumi causing itos attacking to miss just by a few hairs. sumi was just floating in the air she skids a bit back and was now in the face of ito.

Sumiyori does a quick and powerful whirlwind to the left of itos head this force was even enough to make ito bleed. After that attack she did another one but this time on the left side of itos head sumiyori was going to killing shots now before it was just crippling but now she isnt holding back.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Ito moves forwards towards Sumiyori causing the two kicks to miss though he does bring his arms up and tries to grab one of the legs coming at him. His own right leg lifts up rapidly and snaps towards Sumiyori's head in a rather vicious high kick. As it would return to its usual resting place Ito's left leg would move up and come down in a heel drop towards the top of her head.

Ito while having been attacking with every intention to kill since the start was still smiling, while remaining rather silent. Though as he fights Ito's reiatsu takes on a rather lethal quality to weaker spirit beings and most humans as it would outright tear them apart. While his reiatsu didn't increase to the levels it would with bankai active the quality of it was clearly able to still freely change.

But never being one to back down or retreat Ito continues to move forwards after Sumiyori and keep up his barrage of attacks following up his two kicks with a heavy punch towards Sumiyori's stomach before sliding it up into a uppercut towards her chin. "Are you done with the flashy attacks, if you want to fight me head on you will have to stop backing away and only move forward,"Ito says bluntly his cold voice regarding her retreats and backing off rather poorly and with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Sumiyori Retracting her lag just in time for ito to only grab air she sees the vicious kick coming and she meets it with a kick of her own she does the same to the next kick that was happening. The look on her face has changed it turned into a more serious look. she regains her posture on the ground. another kick was coming this one was stronger yet slower sumi jumps over it then she slams her feet down the left of ito.

As she comes down she notices a fist coming towards her she couldnt react in time and takes she flies back a bit and laughed a bit more. I thought i would take a lot more damage if i were to take a hit from you but now it seems i was mistaken. she was back in itos face with a quick upper cut and a few powerful jabs to the ribs of ito.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Ito holds his ground and keeps moving forwards tilting his head up as the upper cut hits. His body shakes slightly from the impacts. As his own fist lashes out viciously with a almost herculean strength behind it as he uses his full body behind it to send his own upper cut in retaliation.

A equally strong left kick follows the right upper headed for Sumiyori's ribs. Of course Ito's first attack that had hit before was done as a after thought instead of a real blow. While pressuring forwards Ito brings his head forwards again to try and slam his forehead into Sumiyori's face. Ito's expression remains as dull and cold as ever as he continues his assault ignoring the taunt. Despite the taunts the intent to kill fills the forest along with Ito's reiatsu though from how Ito continued to move the attacks that had hit him had done little to nothing over all aside from the occasional cuts and bruises.

Ito's free hand reaches forwards while being held flat and is stabbed towards Sumiyori like a dagger. As another after thought to keep his foe off guard and underestimate him while retaining a deadliness of any other attack from him though the effect may now happen immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Sumiyori spots the upper cut coming before he even intended to do it ito was getting obvious. sumi jumps back as the upper cut is halfway towards her. sumi puts her hand up signaling ito to stop sumi has gotten waht she wanted from this fight and she has other things on her mind. Sorry ito but that punk kid has me thinking too much and we'd go for years anyway so it would get old sooner or later.I have to go talk to mizu what squad does he captain over?

She dashes over to get her sword which was on the ground I hope all the captains can get together and have a big debate over me i do like being in the lime light. sumi chuckles at her own words she seems to have gotten into a good mood after the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am

Ito laughs and stops as he relaxes the wounds from old fights and the few new opens spray blood from being torn open by the reiatsu he was putting out."Well the Rookie is right we still have to fill a seat in the captain ranks, He's a kid but he has a good head on his shoulders piss poor in real combat though he thinks to much and holds back," Ito says sliding his uniform back onto his body and the haori with its sewn on lieutenant emblem into place. Ito sighs "Either way I'm off duty as of now," Ito says his voice still much the same as was his reiatsu though he wasn't hostile.

Ito hadn't changed in the fifty years since Sumiyori was exiled aside from gaining rank among captains and stronger by leaps and bounds. He was always able to mix but also keep his two lifestyles apart. "Still the deserter list for squad 11 is still forty pages long, with no new recruits in sight since I was appointed captain and then put in confinement for three years for destroying most of soul society and killing the former captain,"He says following her slightly and gives a disturbing laugh.

"They let me out of maggots nest to perform my duties during the last arrancar,hollow and saint beast invasion and since then all I've done is fight, scout recruits and academy students and paperwork, which I'll have plenty of explaining why I released my shikai's full strength without prior permission and destroyed most of the forest,"Ito says scratching the back of his head. While certainly reckless and careless he still performed his duties above and beyond the call which was probably the only reason he hadn't been kicked out of the gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 am

So i see that is your story up til now I wont tell you anything about me tho for its all dark. When i accept his offer to become head captain when the voting which there will prolly be one, i will tell everyone. Sumi just cracks her left shoulder Well i guess it was good to see you after all of these years Ill be off now to see that young captain and set up a date for when the voting will commence this will be fun when i see the look on their faces when i tell them all ive done these 50 years. she was getting giddy from the thought Thanks again for the fight see you soon sumi was gone with the wind after she said that she was off to find mizu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2