Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP officer meeting (open) Banner10 officer meeting (open) SOC
officer meeting (open) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
officer meeting (open) Roka-1
Mage Master
officer meeting (open) Kaien-2
Seaas
officer meeting (open) Seaas-1
Mara
officer meeting (open) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

officer meeting (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seaas
Thirteenth Division

officer meeting (open) Empty
PostSubject: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Seaas walked into the first division barracks as was normal for him. He was going to the monthly captain's meeting i the main hall of the first. Today not many shinigami seemed to be on guard about anything. which seemed really odd but seaas let it slide for now. Walking up the long wooden stairs that went along the outside of the building. Stoping at the top to gaze at the city. Its beauty was made from the now setting sun the hues were gorgeous even amongst the poorest of structures. He continued on his way to the grand double doors characterized by the large first division symbol on it, Gold and white. Seaas entered and stood at his rightful place as no one else had showed up....
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
officer meeting (open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000officer meeting (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Mizu walking up to the hall of the first devision barracks looks at the people on the way to the head captains office. thinking that they look bord.
as he reaches the hall he realises that he is a bit late. entering the hall he see's the squad 13 captain standing alone
"Ah hello Seaas" walking over to take his spot in line he looks at the captain comanders seat and the rest of the room. "Well i see they havent arived either".

"Here Seaas have you noticed the increase of high level hollows in the vacinity lately? I keep running into them, begining to think they have a taste for my squad"

Mizu looks at Seeas and tilts his head in an inquisitive manner
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

" Indeed there has been an increase in hollow occurences, I have resently sent my division to bolster the north eastern quadrant of seireitei. I think it best , and wise to consult the twelth division on such matters of this annomaly. If it comes to such that we need to take more vivid actions against the force then we shall. Till then dont worry your self about them our subordinants can take care of the lot of them." Seaas said to Mizu.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
officer meeting (open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000officer meeting (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:55 am

Mizu raises one eyebrow
"It may be true that our subordinates are capable of handeling them. However ive had to take care of a few arancar that have managed to slip into the seritei. some of my squad was nearly killed trying to deal with them"

Realising that he hadnt seen any of the 12th squad in a long time "As for the 12th squad i havent seen any of them since they sliped of for there usual bouts of experiments"

After a little while he turns once again to Seaas "Say Seaas your the only captain that hasnt demanded to spar against me yet? All the others say -a half human and at your age shouldnt be a captain- then proceed to demand a sparing session". Mizu then sigh's

Again Mizu tilts his head inquisitivly while looking at Seaas
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am

"hmm asking for a sparing match at a time like this. hmmmm" Seaas went into a deep thought for a few minutes.
"well i suppose a spar was inevitable, i accept then. However we should really get to the bottom of this hollow stuff. unless that is..." Seaas tilted his head and looked into mizu's eyes." you want to do it right here and now in the 1st divisions barracks?" Seaas smiled and touched the tip of his hilt with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:29 am

Mizu sighs "General curosity... but well it looks like youve been waiting for me to bring up the toppic" he thinks for a moment realising that Seaas got the captain seat by defeating the former captain (well before Mizu's time). Also meaning that Seaas is several hundred years his senior.
"this may be troublesome" he thinks "but i was getting bord"

Mizu set's his hand on the end of his zanpaktou, "are you familiar with my zanpaktou's power Seaas?... i didn't need to release my bankai with the other captains... but for you it may be a different matter"
Mizu looks at Seaas again thinking that he was different and didnt care about Mizu's blood line or age but suddenly realised that Seaas had a curious look on his face and that he was more interested in Mizu's abilities rather than anything trivial

"never worry about the hollows for now then ive sent the strongest members of my squad to scout for them... if they need me they will send word."

"A spar in the squad one barracks... captain comander would be rather anoyed... although its been a couple of hours looks like none of the others are turning up again... whever the place of your choosing Seaas im not fussed"

Again mizu looks at Seaas tilting his head this time waiting a responce keeping his hand on the end of his zanpaktou simply resting it there now
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Seaas looked at Mizu placing his hand on hit sword also. " I see, so we shall leave here then and head to my baraks for a while. Speaking of Bankai who says i even have mine." Seaas looked into Mizus eyes and moves past him to the doors. As soon as he was outside he shunpoed back to his baraks main training hall.
The outdoor court yard area was a simple square shape one hundred by one hundred. Seaas sat in the middle of it and waited for Mizu to arrive.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Mizu listens intently to Seaas
"...Speaking of Bankai who says i even have mine" he looks as Seaas shunpo's away to his barracks. "Seaas im aware of you not having bankai... my mother informed me when I came here from the human world" he mumbles to himself before setting off.

Mizu uses shunpo to reach the squad 13 barracks, seeing Seaas waiting at the outdoor court yard. Looking at Seaas sitting in the middle of the court yard he sighs again. Mumbling to himself again "well this should be interesting if nothing else"

Saying clearly from the edge of the courtyard "i supose i'll release my shikai at least..." waiting a second for a responce he just hears a shuffel. "OK" taking out his zanpaktou from the sheath and spins it in his hand "Drench Umi Kurasshu" the spining zanpaktou glows and extends to form a trident, water flows from the spiral shape at the bottom and from the trident end, the water flowing and forming a circle around him hovering just above his ankles as this happens lightning forms and corcles the water that was releases.
"Hmmm Seaas i guess this is the first time you've seen Umi Kurasshu's release"

Looking at Seaas in the middle of the courtyard "now would you prefere this? with shikai or release my bankai?"
Mizu this time dosn't tilt his head but prepares himself to use shunpo just incase
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

OOC: ok so yesterday i basically rpd out a bankai... its quite rough right now so im not sure if im going to use that idea fully yet. just know that i have it but your character doesnt know.
IC:
"Do as you will but never take the three rings of hell lightly.(thinking of changing the name and abilities slightly we shall see Razz ) For you are already in one of them.." Seaas said as he calmly rose and turned to Mizu. Croutching down as he did and angled his Zan ready to draw." Are you ready for this?" Seaas drew immidiately and shot a lightning cry bullet towards Mizu's chest from the tip of his blade. All of which happend in a split second as he took a stance with the blade resting horizontal to them both.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:09 pm

OOC: ok that is fine i read your bankai and it seems ok. However might i suggest in the name have tri as it will mean triple. like tri-ring of hell

IC:
Mizu being ready to use shunpo sences the increase power of Seaas, moving out of the way he comes to a sliding stop several metres away. Seaas still managed to keep his zanpaktou pointed at Mizu
"phew that was close, your fast Seaas i can at least give you that. And i can at least try and match it" he looks at Seaas' zanpaktou and remarks, "I see its a kido based one... long range... almost Cero like"

"Right in that case it's my turn, and i wont use bankai yet then".
Mizu spins the trident quickly in both hands "TIDAL CRASH!" stabing the forked end into the ground a mass of water comes from the ground and surrounds Seaas. quickly using shunpo and pulling the trident from the ground he goes to the opposite side of the courtyard and slashes with the trident "DANCE OF BLADES" uppon this command dozens of lightening blades are produced and enter the mass of water slashing it to nothing but a mist.

He calls to the mist left behind "Well Seaas i doubt that got you... you of all people... but what is your first impression of Umi Kurasshu?"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:17 pm

OOC: ya three rings of hell but ill use my current name till then. hitoshirenu hayai (inward/unseen speed)
IC:
Seaas saw Mizu appear in front of him. It looked like Mizu had some wheels of his own. Being able to dodge one of his lightning cry bullets was no easy task. Seaas did not flinch as Mizu stabbed the ground with his trident and began incircleing him with water. Seaas touched the water with the edge of the blade making a spiraling pattern in the water as it rose around him. Seaas fired another bullet out of the side of the whirling water. This created a hole for a moment that allowed him to roll out and, being a master at shunpo arrived next to Mizu with his sword across his neck. He did this just as blades of lightning struck and swirled with the water making an electric column of water.
" You would be correct that it kiddo base and i commend you on your speed.Umi Kurasshu was it?, its a fine weapon you have there water and lightning is it. powerful and fast... i like it." Seaas gave a bit of a smile to his friend.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 am

OOC: I think i prefer the name hitoshirenu hayai, it sounds like a bankai name

IC:

Mizu standing and with Seaas' sword by his throat still with his trident pointing towards the mist and the back towards Seaas, he grins "yes you would be correct, the water and lightening of Umi Kurasshu. You also are the only captain not to laugh off Umi Kurasshu's power" Smiling back.

"For that you can be the first to see my bankai, be sure to boast to the other captains after" using shunpo Mizu moves away from Seaas and the blade at his throat

"Anyway the other shikai attacks will never match your speed... BANKAI!!!"
The trident glows and beging to deform and twist around Mizu's body forming metalic armour around his chest, arms and forehead. the metal arouns his hands forms claws on each hand (image on Mizu's character creation profile) as this is happening the sky turns dark and thunder can be herd from above. as the former trident stops glowing and comes to a rest forming his bankai around his hands abd body.
Now water circles his upper arms and the circle from his shikai remains lightening can be seen in his hands and the crown shape on his forehead, and shoulder guards
"Umi no Kaminari Ryu"

"Here is my bankai my friend... im aware that it is an unusual bankai but... test it if you wish" Mizu smiles again this time tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Seaas returned his sword back to its sheeth, as Mizu shunpoed away from he positioned himself for another attack.
"Ah what an interesting looking Bankai you have. What will happen if i do attack? Well i suppose i will have to find out for myself." Seaas again pulled and fired another bullet of kiddo at mizu.
i doubt that this will do much damage if it hits.But ill find out what im up against. The little red bullet flew at a quickening rate towards Mizu's torso.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:44 pm

As annother kido blast is released from Seaas' sword mizu quickly clasps his hands together not attempting to dodge "Well if i must" uppon clasping his hands together a thick wall of lightening and water forms creating a barrier between Mizu and the oncoming attack.

The kido bullet fades away and dispurses the barrier as it does. Mizu smiles. "yes it's appearance is rather unusual but it does allow for more freedom than the shikai"

Seaas has now struck Mizu's interest, as he gets the fealing that he is holding back, Mizu thinks it might be because he is doing the same.

"Ok my turn" he reckons that he should use a shikai ability before revealing more of the bankai so early. Sticking his left hand to the ground he summons up more water this time turning the courtyard into a shallow pool of water, "are you ready?" streaching his right arm out not taking his eyes of Seaas "thunder" the lightening coming from his outstreached right hand connects with the water electrifying the whole area
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:16 pm

a wall of shimmering water mixed with electric charges flowing through it sprong forth from his his body. Clouding his view of Mizu for a moment before his bullet of kiddo hit the wall. Fizzeling out of existance before them in a puff of steam. With subtle movements Mizu had placed his left hand on the ground and a flood of water covered the whole of the court yard. Seaas not wanting to be apart of it jumped and hoverd just over the water . In a quick succession Mizu shot fourth a blast of lightning that headed out towards seaas, twisting and flipping over his sword he he made his sword into a lightning .This guided the lightning down his sword and into the water, which had also been electified through the blast. "hohoho I see you bankai is strong indeed, you nearly got me on that one. I suppose there is no hidding it we are both above this level now arnt we?"Silently seaas said to himself "Hidden Blast." Then with a flick of his wrist he shoot one hundred randomly fired blast from the tip of his sword in a wide arc across where Mizu was. Each was less powerfull than the regular blast , however that is still enough to knock most out with a well placed hit. He finished his movement with the sword gliding gracefully into his sheath, and positioning himself again ready to strike.

OOC: sorry i forgot you had post recently and then i ran into my calc exams, which he made into two parts over two days -.- but now im on break so happy rping
ps i wrote this cause im full of sugar
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:32 am

OOC: never worry no rush Very Happy. full of sugar well thats good lol.

IC:
Mizu seeing Seaas hover over the water after his attack, "you nearly got me on that one. I suppose there is no hidding it we are both above this level now arnt we?"
Seeing Seaas mumbel to himself and flicking his sword Mizu begins to dodge the mass of little red kido bullets coming towards him. Evading the most of them the ones that get to close he electrify's his hands to knock them out of the way with the claws.
He allows a few to his bankai's armour to judge the strength of each kido bullet, although a couple manage to get parts that arnt covered by the armour
"hmmm not as strong as the single bullets from before, but they still pack a punch... aaaowch" he thinks to himself

He says to Seaas "indeed we both are beyond this so let the real action begin"
Looking at Seaas after the bullets have stoped once again his sword is back in it's sheath "its intresting how ya do that each time... anyway now it's my turn again" Mizu smiles again, steam rising from where the kido bullets hit

Clasping both hands together once again "Aqua Light" a sphere of water and electricity forms and hovers infront of Mizu. "Multi attacks it is this round" Mizu grins out of the excitment of the thought. Moving to an attacking stance he pulls his hands apart and dozens of the spheres form infront of him, moving his fingers slightly the spheres speed towards Seaas and begin circling him. Mizu keeps two of the spheres either side of him so act as a defence if any more of the little bullets should make there way towards him
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 am

OOC: well this is the first time ive been able to get on and post today but alast im out of words. so i started thinking of other things not related to this... What do we do about Kido? i mean most of the ones on http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kid%C5%8D the bleach wiki a lot of them do not have incantations also there are a lot of numbers missing so i think we should add a kido list as well as a kido creation thread...
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Seaas took his time to observe the man that he was fighting. In his bankai form he is able to control both water and lighting at the sametime. This should get interesting soon. He thought softly as a large water and lightning sphere appropriately named "aqua light." Mizu then quickly split the large sphere into a dozen or so of basketball sized orbs. That then started to incircle and move around him. The obvious came to him , an outright frontal asualt on these might be problem. Therefore he choose his option of escape. Placing one had at his feet and as he did so he began to mumble two seperate incatations."Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws Sekienton 21 ,Sōkatsui 33 ." just as an explosion of red smoke started to appear around him he jumped up high enough above the spheres to hit all of them in his next attack of blue fire crash down. This was sent to hopefully destroy all of the spheres while covering his movements. Seaas grabbed his sword and waited near the top of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Mizu seeing the kido being unleashed and his previous sphers being shattered by the the blue fire kido. He clasps his hands together once again and not taking his eyes of Seaas "Aqua Light" creating more of the spheres as before.

Looking up he says "got you now Seaas". Still keeping the two either side of himself Mizu, moving his fingers slightly this time the spheres of water and electricity rotate around Seaas in all directions. "your now witinising the orbit of Aqua Light... an attack from all directions". Smiling again "I was wondering when youd use kido... however i must comend you ive always been useless at using it myself"
Mizu finishes with a slight sigh

Hoping this will finish the sparing session, "I dont want to have to resort to my bankai's final form... not now anyway" he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Seaas watched as the spheres orbited around him and was not suprise that he had found him through the smoke. The spheres seem to swirl this time in a pattern of intricate timing. moving in clockwork movements at any given time there was a sphere at his right and left above and below front and back. He followed their movements as they went about their paths. Taking out his sword he drew his sword and started to draw a triangle around mizu from where he was at. Peircing the triangle as one of the spheres passed infront of everything. A beam in a triangle pattern jumped and exploded the sphere as it travled towards Mizu. Seaas took this moment of space created to side step between them. However the exploded sphere splashed on him while he was moving and gave him a zap for a moment to his leg. momentarily reduced in speed he readied himself now at the far corner of the cortyard hiding his numbness till it could return.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Mizu watched as Seaas draws a triangle and stabs the centre of it with his sword. A powerful beam travels towards him. A look of shock flows over Mizu as the beam speeds towards him taking to long to react as he see's Seaas now in the corner of the courtyard.
"Oh no i dont have time to dodge that, this is goina hurt" Moving his fingers slightly again the two spheres he kept for such an ocasion moves infront of Mizu to defend.

the beam passes through the spheres, them making the attack less powerful, it conects with Mizu's chest and fires him into the court yard wall, shattering it. "aowch i knew that one would hurt"

Pulling himself from the rubbel and takes a few pases forward he again looks at Seaas with a smile "i knew you were holding back... ok here it is". Clasping his hands together "storm dragon!" he shouts.
from this comand a great dragon made from water and lightening forms behind Mizu destroying the remainder of the wall. "you've done it Seaas this is my bankai's final form... and i can only comend you for making me show it"

Mizu jumps up and takes his position ontop of the dragons head. Comanding the dragon to do the same as mizu does he moves his fingers again but this time the dragon clasps it's claws together readying to defend against the next attack
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Needing to buy a little more time as he began to regain a little of his feeling from before. " Ah Mizu what a marvelous sight to behold. I can tell you work hard and well with your zan daily." Seaas said as he decided to go all out on this one as a large water and lightning dragon creating the final form of his bankai. Seaas knew that firing his bullets would not harm the dragon so he decided to send one anyways." ok Mizu here comes another one." Seaas again took his zan and fired a kido bullet again. This time at its true level. It should not be able to damage the the dragon but it would allow him to judge its strength further.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:44 pm

"ok Mizu here comes another one" says Seaas
Mizu seeing the kido bullet coming towards him as it does the dragon reaches out and knocks it away. the kido bullet colides with another of the courtyards walls this time totaly obliterating it
"Oh that was a powerful one" says Mizu looking quite interested now

"indeed he is a sight to behold... although daily training, naw Umi Kurasshu couldnt be botherd with that".
Noticing that Seaas used more power in his attack but didnt move "whats the matter Seaas?" the dragon now lowering one set of its claws to the shallow amount of water still covering the courtyard.

"Anyway that aside for the moment it appears to be my turn again" as the claws come in contact with the water Mizu bellows "thunder!" due to the dragons amplified power all the water in the courtyard beging ripling and splash, loike the ocean, as the lightning flows through it
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Feeling as though he could finally move again he did as the Dragon began to work the water full of lighting waves seem to crash down around them. He moved around them with terrifying ease. As a large wave came at him he disappeared and made his way behind Mizu and slashed with his sword at the back of his head. He held on to his sheeth to give him the right leverage to make a fast swipe from his sheeth.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 am

Mizu sencing that Seaas had moved durring the dragons attack and now feeling a slash from behind, he ducks forward slightly.

Now realising that Seaas' movements were made to be serious now Mizu sinks into the dragon. rather than standing atop of it he now is part of it and can move freely within. However on this ocasion he drops out the bottom and turns to look at Seaas "getting faster arnt you" Moving his fingers slightly again the dragon spins it's head around bring its jaws down on Seaas' leg.

Noting the dragons speed Mizu grins and says "my dragon can use all the abilities i can"

Jumping back onto it's head again and not moving his fingers, the grip on Seaas leg is released and both Mizu and the dragon jump back to look directly at Seaas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

officer meeting (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next