Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Banner10 On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 SOC
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

On The Farm (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 am

"you can call me Isaac and that silent guy standing there is my doll Lazen Gan, hes not very talkative" isaac said to the weird talking bunny pirate thingy as he continued to sit there and watch the sky. "so that friend of yours has a few srews loose" lazen said breaking his silence as he walked over to the bunny and picked him up by the ears to figure out what he was then dropped him and walked back to where isaac was sitting. Isaac stood then brushed off the sand and grass off of his blue trenchcoat with the odd skull symbol on its back. "well its been good meeting my own kind but i need a soul still kinda weary from the lack of soul feeding" isaac said as he heard his stomach growled from hunger of souls. "so sumaru where do you feed on souls cause i might need to get one or two" isaac said as he cracked his knuckles then watched kurona roll around like a dog thinking it was a funny sight for a scary looking creature to act like a harmless little fly.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 am

The bunny would seemly get annoyed by getting grabbed by two different things he had no idea what were. after there introductions he decided to answer Sumaru's questions " its nice to meet you all......I guess you could call me that, I didn't know there was really a name for what I am, never met anyone else of my kind....or anyone of the kind that made me....and as for what were doing here, well here looking for a place to stay really and were..." he would stop as Yoi would pop up from the rolling looking at them, " Ill show you!" she said as she turned walking right into a field, as if she was looking for something before stopping looking foreword for a few minutes as she would stand there.

" I know your hiding, I saw you while I was fighting with Mr.house." she would say seemingly talking to something, then after another few seconds the air a few feet away would seem to ripple then become solid, and take the form of a hollow it would growl seemly angry that the girl had somehow seen it, but didn't say anything, " well not a talkative one are you." she would say with a grin, the hollow seemly angry would charge foreword at her, as it did she would giggle then jump into the air above the creature landing behind him, spinning around pulling a sword out of the umbrella she was carrying slashing the back of the hollow, the hollow seemed roared in pain turning around trying to slash at her with its big claws, only for he to jump back away from it, " oh don't be mad its not if I killed you yet!" she would giggle then put on a big smile the hollow in raged would seemly scream out like it was calling for something then a few moments later two more hollows would seemly fall from the sky landing next to the first,

" oh you have friends, I have friends too, one is over there by that house and the other is shy and doesn't like to show himself unless I say speical words to let him know its ok..." she would say, the hollows now charging for her , she would pull up her shirt sleeve showing a bracelet " and Those words are.......Zeige Dich, Eisenpulver!" she would yell as they would get close the bracelet shattering into what looked like black sand, the sand would quickly turn into a spinning blade cutting all three of the hollows in half in one quick moment. the hollows quickly dissipating. she would slowly walk back over to were she was, the spinning blade turning back into a mass of black powder and slowly floated after her " this is my friend , Eisenpulver, say hi Eisenpulver...." she would say turning the black cloudy mass behind her, it just seemly stayed there floating, " oh your just not funny, why dont you say anything!" she would say putting her sword back in her umbrella, "you shouldn't play around that much Yoi, your going to end up getting hurt one of these days, if you know you can kill them in one move do it!" jun would yell at her. " but Mr.rabbit if I killed them too quickly the gnomes wouldn't get there pies." she would state randomly jun would sigh, the black mass would seemly nudge Yoi's shoulder, " oh ya....mr.Sumaru do you have any scrap metal , Eisenpulver wants to snack on something."
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:15 am

Sumaru tilts his head at the metalic cloud as Jun asks if there is any scrap metal and responds "yes there is some behind the house... feel free to help yourself to it" Looking from Jun to Yoi all the while Drya beside him with an expression on her face, one that looked like her jaw was about to hit the ground

"So she is a bount like us three" he says while guestering to Isaac and Naomi "and your a mod-soul... the pair of you looking a place to stay?" He then points behind him from his sitting position towards the house that liiks entierly out of place in Japan. "I built this place like far too big for just me and ive told the other two they can stay as long as they like"

He pulls the sword off his back and sets it on the ground making an almighty thud as it hit the ground due to it's shere weight "you two can stay here as well..." he lowers himself to Jun a bit more and whispers "...but do make sure she doesnt damage the crops or Drya will go mad"

Turning his head he looks at Isaac "well if your hungry there are often animal spirits wandering about here but if you must there is alot of activitity in that town just down the road... although i do frown uppon it" he shrugs "but do as you must"

Looking at everyone he says " ow all that is over and before i go to the back fields... tea everyone?" Drya speeks up "never worry Sumaru ill go check the back fields... its not often you have company after all" as she finishes speeking she seemingly vanashes and is off down the back of the house
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

A meeting with three other bounts all in the same day... That was certainly a coincidence. She hadn't known much about other bounts yet they weren't that bad... Not as mad as her previous mentor at all... It was truly a generous offer to let them stay. She smiled and thinking that she had nowhere else to go that she may as well stay the night.

Naomi smiled gratefully and accepted the offer, and in the back of her mind, she made a mental note to do something in return later. Otherwise, food wasn't a problem because she had packed much and saw no reason to become too in debt to another bount.

Otherwise, the female and bunny were seemingly okay. That's if you put aside the yelling at the house. The hollows were no problem at all and this "meeting" with the other bounts and this mod-soul seemed readily nice. Talking to a doll that mumbled while rolling in the dirt wasn't the best thing ever for sure.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm

"sweet thanks for telling me i might go get one later tonight" isaac said as he stretched a bit more then watched the weird girl release her doll so we had another bount here also how funny. When she asked for metal Lazen started to shiver then backed up a little bit to avoid the metallic cloud "you better keep that thing from me" lazen said as he gripped the hilt of his sword.

Once isaac hear about the tea he started to move his way there also with lazen right behind him and waited to see if the others followed to get some tea. Lazen stopped at the end of th stairs he knew his immense weight would destroy the stairs with ease. "well ill hang out here witht he other dolls but if that metallic cloud comes near me ill end its lifeless form" lazen said as he watched the cloud closely.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

" I would like some tea!" yoi would yell out seemingly running around the group with her seemly fully of energy intill she hit a large rock and slammed into the ground she would lift her head up, " the ground tastes like dirt!" she would smile while saying this before jumping up " I hope the tea doesn't taste like the ground cause that didn't taste so good!" she would continue to say in her little happy way jun would just sigh climbing up onto yoi siting on her shoulder. the black could had drifted to the back of the house only to seemly drag back a large piece of metal. seemly the mass would turn into a snake and start to naw on it. Yoi would seemly stand there and smile, " so wheres the tea?" she would say.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Sumaru struggles to stop himself laughing as Yoi runs into the boulder. He looks at Lazen being cautious of his weight entering, "for now ill bring the tea outside then" he says vanishing into the house coming out with a tray of tea for them all. He sets it on the ground and looks at them all.

Noticing Naomi's expression of gratitude and smiled "oh as for normal food... dont worry with Drya's abilities there is as much as is needed then some." He watches as the cloud that turned into a snake eats away at the scrap metal finding it rather unusual.

"Oh Isaac..." he says as he picks up his redicously heavy and large sword "... my floors can withstand many of these in one spot so Lazen should be fine inside too... catch" he throws the sword with ease, the shere weight in the single weapon would of incredible for anyone other than Sumaru. It would also explain to Isaac how Sumaru was able to take the force of his tail attack.

Pouring the tea he watches Naomi's doll roll about "uuuum would he like some too?" Sumaru asks guestering to Kurono, not sure if other dolls drank and ate like Drya could if she chooses to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Farm (Open)   On The Farm (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Farm (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2