Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP In the Search of Power (Open) Banner10 In the Search of Power (Open) SOC
In the Search of Power (Open) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
In the Search of Power (Open) Roka-1
Mage Master
In the Search of Power (Open) Kaien-2
Seaas
In the Search of Power (Open) Seaas-1
Mara
In the Search of Power (Open) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

In the Search of Power (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
In the Search of Power (Open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000In the Search of Power (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

In the Search of Power (Open) Empty
PostSubject: In the Search of Power (Open)   In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Certainly, it had been long. A very long time indeed ever since she had came to the Soul Society and became a Shinigami. She had watched others grow with everlasting potential and seen them rise in the ranks. Now thinking back on it, she hadn't gone forward herself. Not in power much at all. Was it lack of effort? Maybe so... But she'd try now and strive. It would be hard to catch up with the others. Bankai would be a step for one, but maybe she was getting too far ahead of herself.

With the recent beast attacks and whatnot, the strong were what was left. Weaklings had probably been shoved back or killed, yet here she was. Lucky, yet pathetic, her panting during the cool night in which moonlight rays strayed off their path.

How did the others achieve bankai? She could only wonder. But for now, training was what she needed. Amatarsu took the time to think and decided that'd if she was going to learn anything at all, she'd probably have to do it during combat against a real foe. After all, she was a slow thinker. Actions and doing it themselves spoke louder than words.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
In the Search of Power (Open) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000In the Search of Power (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: In the Search of Power (Open)   In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Mizu appears behind Amatarsu and lays a hand on her shoulder. Slosing his eyes he smiles then opens them moving his head to match where Amatarsu's gaze was but continues to smile.

He speeks not moving his eyes or head "whats on your mind Amatarsu... you dont seem to be yourself today" he asks in a comforting tone, as the wind rippled through his hair and moving his jacket and he wiggles his toes against the ground as he was standing bare footed as usual. All the while he maintains the soft smile on his face
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In the Search of Power (Open)   In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

The female turned to find her captain there by her side. He always seemed to be there, watching over everyone, doing his best to make sure everybody was okay and happy. Glad she was because of that. Yet, he was among the powerful ones and had the power to protect everything he cared about. And here she was, useless and weak as usual, having to depend on others and her captain. She couldn't protect others, not even herself. Yet to be polite anf trying to hide her worries, Amatarsu forced a smile.

"Captain!" she said in a rather surprised tone though she knew her captain would be able to find mostly everyone no matter how much one would try to hide their spiritual pressure. "Nothing's wrong. I was just outside to...--" here she hesistated and fumbled for words. "for some fresh air and time to think." A bad excuse but she'd come up with something. Hopefully her captain would believe it, though she thought that he might also not only be good at detecting spiritual pressure but also when people were half-lying.

She'd come here for a fresh air partly, tine to think, and whatnot.
Depending on her captain would not work forever, though his prescense was comforting somewhat.
Rays of moonlight danced over to illuminate the scene, and she heard leaves rustle from a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In the Search of Power (Open)   In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:54 am

Mizu laughs and once again smiles warmly, he says "well Amatarsu most people come outside for fresh air..." his gaze still sticks to the point Amatarsu was looking at "... but it is what your thinking about is what im more intrested in?"

He then sigh's but keeps his warm smile "whatever it is seams to be bothering you." In one swift movement he sits down beside her. He sit's crossed leged and pats the ground beside him inviting her to sit also.

Watching as the moonlight dances over the area he continues smiling "ya know its better to get things off you chest rather than bottled up" he says as he watches the light dancing over the area, "if i can assist with what is troubling you... I will" this time he looks directly at Amatarsu and smiles again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Search of Power (Open)   In the Search of Power (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Search of Power (Open)
Page 1 of 1