Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Banner10 In The Lab (open) - Page 2 SOC
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

In The Lab (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 am

Ito gives a slight laugh and follows carefully interested in what the saint beast could do. Though he didn't say anything or show it on his face as it was something he wanted to keep to himself for the moment. "Well this should be worth a watch,"he mutters before leaning against the wall after entering the new addition to the original room.

"Just so you know if you start losing to the saint beast I'm not helping until you give up or die after all one can only be fair,"Ito says with a laugh curious as to how the mother of Mizu would actually fighting if the training was such.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000In The Lab (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 pm

"hmm a spar sounds fun, and so you know captain guy we beasts may be few in number but dont say we are weak, our power rivals that of you captains or even more than them depending on our ranks. The king is the strongest of us im just a knight but my power rivals that of a captain" yuki said as he slightly yawned then walked down the hall and entered into the training room. Yuki rested against the wall waiting for the spar to start but got bored then cracked his knuckles and as he did his hair spiked up and he opened his eyes fully revealing the glowing yellow. "well ill start this off, lets have some fun" yuk said in a now more sadistic tone as he vanished instantly and reappeared above her attempting to grb her with his hand which now was clawed with black sharp nails and dark green skin leading up to his elbow.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Rikku jumps back from the strike, drawing her zanpakuto "fristy one arnt you" she says with a grin "Ok so be it... Melt Kazan!" Her zanpakuto extends to form the double ended black sword with fire being produced from both tips

"Ready?" she says spinning her zanpakuto so fast it was a blur representing a quincey bow. "Pheonix spit" she roars, the command causing countless small fire balls to be produced being fired at Yuki at high speeds and with a wide spread

Knowing that she started off a bit harder than a 4th seat would she simply wished to test yuki's fullest capabilities
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Ito gives a slight laugh "If you really are that strong you wouldn't be captured or afraid of your own kind,"Ito says bluntly. Of the shinigami Ito had been one of the more famous during the last invasion. "If your that strong after fighting Rikku, I'll be happy to give you a real match that you won't forget,"Ito says softly laughing gently.

Tilting his head back slightly while watching the fight "I'll even do it without my weapon,"he says and narrows his eyes at the Saint Beast.Ito gives a overly murderous smile at Yuki enjoying the fight between Rikku and Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Yukis saw as she released her blade then fired off what appeared to be fireballs but yuki wasnt mixed with a snake for no reason his movements were unmatched as he dodged each one of the fireballs with ease and as he neared her his hair lengthened and what appeared to be dark green armor covered his body and the helmet had no eyes on it but his wrists had red snakelike eyes and his fingers now had black long nails on each side. "well this is now uneven" yuki said in a new more scraggy sadistic voice as hi reiatsu surged and rivaled that of any captain. Once he neared her he sliced downwards and as he did he vanished again and reappeared on the ground shoving his claws in the ground and tearing a boulder out from it as he tossed it towards her at high speeds. This may have been a spar but yuki wasnt gonna hold back and once he heard ito he was looking forward to sparring with him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm

As the clump of earth is thrown at her she says to Ito "watch carefully", she then shunpo's and cuts her way through it "now thats more like it beast" she says with a crazed look on her face. Rikku then comes to a halt blade in one hand and her other raised up towards Yuki's face.

Aiming to knock him off balance she says "Hado #1 Sho" the kido is releaced directly at Yuki's face while at the same time she swings her double ended blades up towards him but as the kido is released she throws it into her other hand above, catching it she swings it down towards a non vital area of his gut to inflict damage and also inject a rediclous amount of poison.

As she swings the blade downwards she readies herself to shunpo at a moments notice
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Ito watches carefully his eyes still narrowed as he watches the two carefully. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he watches them. As stray attacks come towards him his reiatsu flares out knocking them aside. Occasionally his hand coming up to catch debris before it hit his face after getting through his reiatsu."Well I don't know what to say you two look rather slow to me and your attacks aren't that dangerous from the glance I get,"Ito says bluntly.

Of course while he watched he kept his eyes trained on the attacks. While it was quite clear to him they where giving it their all it wasn't really their true strength as they where not yet trying to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Lab (open)   In The Lab (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Lab (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2