Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Banner10 officer meeting (open) - Page 3 SOC
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Roka-1
Mage Master
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Kaien-2
Seaas
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Seaas-1
Mara
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

officer meeting (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Seaas jumping out of the water and drawing his sword, now above the courtyard.
Mizu sighs with relief as the pressure is lifed from his hand. Getting to his feet the blood pouring from his nose. "I supose I'll live up to my name of storm... or try to" he mumbles to himself as he pokes at his nose.

Looking up to Seaas he calls "greater speed, more strength, heightend sences im guessing, but with no noticable change... intresting indeed"
Thinking it's time to do something different he puts his hands together making several Aqua Lights and splits them. This time he makes them rotate around himself in all directions
"now show me more of your bankai" he calls through the spheres
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000officer meeting (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

OCC: moving on time me thinks Very Happy

IC:
..."now show me more of your bankai" he calls through the spheres

Droping to one knee "sorry Seaas after releasing my bankai so early my body wont hold out much longer" raising one hand he moves the spheres away and they collapse into the water. At this Mizu releases his bankai to his sealed zanpaktou, putting it into the sheath he says "you did well Umi Kurasshu time to rest". Looking up to Seaas hovering above the courtyard he smiles "well that was fun... I look forward to the next time when i can see more of your's"
Standing up he falls back, hits the water and simply floats there now not able to move his hand without the claws. Laughing a little "wheres squad 4 when ya need them..." Closing his eyes he mumbles the rest, "and dont forget to have the electrical burns seen to"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 pm

"you did well for making me pull out my bankai. Come i will take you to squad four."
Seaas dropped down in his bankai and picked up mizu and shunpoed them to the 4th division baracks.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 am

Mizu coming around in the squad 4 barracks sits up, moving his hand and fealing his nose "Oh they fixed them"
Getting up he makes his way over to the sink, "coffee time" sitting back down siping the coffee he wonders where Seaas went as he must thank him and wonders if he got his wounds seen to. "i must see more of that bankai, its sparked my intrest now... oh yes" Mizu Sends a hell butterfly to his squad to inform them to go and repair the damage in the squad 13 barracks.

Sitting on a sofa drinking more coffee he thinks that it is time for Umi Kurasshu to tell hiom the other capabilities of his bankai before he gets in that situation again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

officer meeting (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3