Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Banner10 Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 SOC
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Squad 10 Barracks (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Mizu stands for a moment thinking then suddenly moves over and starts flicking through some files scanning each page as he flicks. He then sets a file down and moves over to Miyu's desk and reaches into one of her drawers. He thinks 'this will catch her attention regardless of where she is', pulling out a bottle of sake he opens it and says loudly "I do hope Miyu doesnt mind but i seem to be all out of my own sake" and he pours it into the cup on her desk.

Mizu then goes back to the file again and resumes flicking through it and scanning the pages. he stops for a minute and stares at the door wishing Miyu would hurry up and arrive and wonders how Ito is doing with the mysterious woman, then continues with the file.

Once Mizu had finished with the file he sets it down and stands opposite Amatarsu and looks up and down Shin's motionless body and his gaze setteling on Amatarsu's hands. "Im sorry" he says to Amatarsu sighing "... this is alot to ask of you... as his injuries are so great... i would do it myself but my lack of kido skill would probobly blow up half the barracks."

He stares at Amatarsu's hands with an expression on his face that obviousl says he is thinking and running over in his head the events of tonight and the information that he had gathered from the file peicing them both together
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm

a few minutes after Mizu touched Miyu's sake there would be the sound of somthing charging, and it would get l louder and louder then there would be a large crash then the door the to barracks would slowly open, Miyu standing there, her face shadowed and her eyes seemly glowing red, but as she took a step inside her face would go back to normal she would take a look at the people in the room and sigh placing her hand on her head as she went over to her desk grabing the cup with the sake in then drinking it quickly, " why does it always seem to happen..." she would say sighing walking over to the fallen captain on the desk holding the cup in one hand and placing her other hand over him, she mumbled a few words as small rays of what looked like green engery would slowly start to pour down onto shin, as soon as the rays would start to hit it would seem his wounds would start to close up and his body start to heal. " why do you always get yourself into something stupid Mizu.....I swear I allways have to take care of you..." she would say with a laugh taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Amatarsu continued on with her duty healing Captain Karasu and put aside the Captain's apologies. It was her duty. And she was obliged to do it. And help anyway that she could during this crisis time with the saint beast invasion. With supplies and squad members short, Amatarsu took the chance to help others in need and carry out her assignments and duties.

Surprisingly the lieutenant came charging in and began aiding Captain Karasu.
Captain Masuta drinking the lieutenant's sake didn't seem like a good idea at all but she hadn't objected. If there was anything that she was glad for, it was that she had the healing skills to help the fallen Captain of Squad 2.

She greeted the lieutenant quite warmly and smiled. "Welcome Lieutenant Miyu. A blessing to see you hear!" She wiped some sweat off her forehead and gave a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am

Sumiyori was standing next to amatarsu a smile was on sumi's face this was a rare occurrence for her for she hasnt had a good fight for about 30 years Ohh he looks bad i wounder if he'll be ok. Is he gonna be ok? I dont think he'll be ok! she says joking around because she didnt care about shin anymore. her looks became more serious

I have come to accept your offer captain...But i request we have a vote weather or not i become the head captain. also i will tell everyone my story then too just so they know what they are getting into.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Mizu looks up at the woman and sighs, glaring at her he swiftly asks "how is Ito doing now?... and no worries Miyu will sort out Shin"
Taking in her last statement of having a vote he thinks for a moment ah yes i found some information on you..." he gestures to the file on the other desk

Turning to look at Amatarsu he says "could you find all the captains and make sure that they get the message." Now with several hell butterfly's on his fingers and sends them off with a message to all the captains that there is to be an emergency captains meeting to discuss these matters.

Looking back to Sumiyori "now what is your story?"
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Captain? No only Captain but HEAD CAPTAIN? Whoever this was, I know she is dangerous... but to be trusted? Either way, it isn't my vote that matters. I'll probably get to know the details and background of this person later. Hopefully, Captain Masahi was okay, but she'd get to know soon enough when she made sure that every Captain got the message.

Amatarsu nodded and set out to carry her duty. She put on a fake smile though she was worried and set out to the barracks of Captain Masahi, hoping that he'd be there and be in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 10 Barracks (open)   Squad 10 Barracks (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 10 Barracks (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2