Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Sparing time - Page 2 Banner10 Sparing time - Page 2 SOC
Sparing time - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Sparing time - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Sparing time - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Sparing time - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Sparing time - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Sparing time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Sparing time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Sparing time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Sparing time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

"If only my squad members got bored the same way, fighting them day in and day out is irritating even I let the former captain have time to himself,"Ito says with a sigh to him it was fun to fight something that could actually hurt him for once. Even during the last hollow and saint beast attack he had little in the way of injuries despite holding off many.

"If its those saint beast or whatever they call themselves then I suppose I don't have much to worry about if that last attempt was any sign of their strength, or maybe its just that unlike many other shinigami I have no second thoughts about killing that I didn't get injured or killed,"he says turning to face Mizu a cold look on his face.

He looks up at the tear again "It doesn't seem to be getting any bigger yet and seems stable, might be a fairly strong hollow or a menos-grande, at least I would hope so,"he says sharpening his eyes on the tear intently focusing on anything that might come out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Sparing time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Sparing time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 am

(ooc: mage said it would be ok for me to join so here I go...its also kinda late and I'm really tired, so its prob not my best work lol)

The slit after all this time finally opened up. a tall silhouette stood there being shimmering away the tear quickly closing behind. The Same silhouette would appear on the damaged Sōkyoku Hill. it would soon come into color reveling Mara. As she stood there she gave off no feeling of power, like she had none, but there was something else some other strange feeling you would get if you stared at her. She slowly looked around looking at all the Shinigami wandering around doing strange things like putting things back together. " I wonder what there doing...." she said rubbing her head, she snapped her fingers " There having a Party that explains it, haha I am so smart..." putting her hands on her hips she continued to laugh loudly almost like she was hoping to be seen. she slowly started to turn her head she used her Pesquisa Ability to sense around detecting only a few that would be fun to mess around with... she got a big grin on her face. Oh this might be fun, she thought, taking her hands of her hips as she turned and started to walk at the two of the higher powers around her, ignoring everyone else not really caring about them, she saw all the damage as she walked a small chuckle coming from her, " Must of been one big party...."
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 am

Ito's eyes lock on the woman staring at the new comer with a piercing gaze, despite the cold gaze he made no move to touch his weapon much less anything else. "Rather rare for a pretty guest to come from hueco-mundo, usually the only thing we get are beastly creatures," Ito says his tone still friendly at least more so than his face which like always was cold, scarred, and murderous.

"Nice words aside what do you want miss,"he says focusing on Mara his tone more serious. Even without his tone his Reiatsu had been steadily increasing the entire time she had appeared and by the time she stood near them his was well above the other two captains standing near him. "Well if you came here to be civil then I see no reason to attack you or do anything, but if you came here just to fight then as captain of squad eleven my duty would be to slaughter you like a wild animal,"Ito says his tone shifting between kind and murderously vicious.

Of course with Ito who didn't see things in black and white but shades of grey he wouldn't act unless forced to in the first place. Of course at the same time he wasn't trusting or really that nice towards possible threats. But everyone would notice that about him as for the moment the only thing he had done was increase his reiatsu and talk a bit more suspicious towards Mara. "Well at least she's pretty, what do you think Mizu?" Ito says softly talking to the captain next to him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Mizu looking at the woman who just came through the garguna listens to Ito as he comments on her, then saying "Well at least she's pretty, what do you think Mizu?" in a softer tone than before.

Mizu clutching his still un-sheathed zanpakuto looks from the womans feet to the top of her head. "hmmm id be inclined to agree Ito"
Now glaring at the woman with such intensity sarks could be seen coming from the tip of his zanpakuto. " the more pressing concern Ito" he laughs a little "what is she doing here... and all the way from hueco mundo of all places.

Now spining his zanpakuto in his hand ready to release it to shikai form he speeks again "as a captain of the thirteen court guard squads i request to know what your intentions are here?... your responce will determine our actions"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 am

Mara smiled as the two talked, "haha....such nice words from such a young boy...." she said , as she focused more on Ito, as Mara could feel his Reiatsu was higher then the others at the moment and was more worried about him doing anything in a moments notice then the other.... she stopped when she was standing only a few feet a way from them "Well I had no real reason to come here besides for entertainment but looks like you just had a big party that I missed.... I was hoping I could maybe cause some damage but that idea is now boring me...." as she said this her power seemed to up only for a moment before quickly lowering back to the feeling of being none, she slowly shifted her right behind her facing sideways to them "but I guess thats all you think we do dont you?" she questioned " cause death and chaos...." she seemed to say with a slightly sadder tone.

" but its true I guess....I do love killing.......in fact I had just came from the human world....were I was killing some of your friends......but they weren't much for....tho they had lovely screaming voices..." she looked down at them as she spoke. " I wonder....dont you ever just slowly cut into a wounded foe just to hear them scream?" her voice now one of murderous intent, as she said this she slowly bringing her hand to the hilt of blade, griping it tightly " its the most wonderful sound you will hear.....and Shinigami seem to make a even more delightfully beautiful song...." she said. tilting her head slightly
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 am

Ito laughs softly "Well at least your honest," he says bluntly a devil like smile spreading across his face. "Believe what you want about me having friends outside of hell and Seireitei or Rukongai,"Ito says as his reiatsu sharply increases hitting bankai levels without him drawing or using his bankai. His eyes glazed over with actual intent to kill and it showed even in his reiatsu the feel of it containing a malicious feeling that many weaker shinigami would find having nightmares about.

As they would imagine being ripped apart quite often in rather horrific ways from the sheer killing intent. Ito's eyes change ever so slightly taking on their full hitokiri look a pure malice and hellbent killer look in them. With a shunpo into the air in front of Mara. he gives a vicious smile.

At the same time he draws and slashes the Zanpakutou downwards releasing not only the vorpal blade of wind but at his current distance the Zanpakutou's blade it self was well within range. Instead of stopping Ito's arms bring the blade of the Zanpakutou back up while crude at first glance the strength behind them was just monstrous. "You think killing a few humans here and there is a accomplishment, don't make me laugh,"Ito says his voice malicious and dropping all the partial politeness.

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 am

Mizu's eye twitches at being called a young boy once again, he mumbles to himself "pfffft even those of heuco mundo regard me as young"
Getting frustrated at the mention of killing those stationed in the world of the living he stands up, but Ito had already released a good amount of his reiatsu. suddenly Ito was in mid air swinging downward. Saying with a murderous look in his eyes "You think killing a few humans here and there is a accomplishment, don't make me laugh," Mizu jumps to intersept Ito's downward swing.

Standing in the air blades crossed he looks directly into Ito's eyes "i want to learn more" finishing with his mischevious grin.

Shouting to his subordinates making repairs "go back to the barracks for now" they all vanish at this instruction.
Vanishing himself, he reappears sitting on the broken tree once again. "Now intrudor as i have sayd to many shinigami i may be young but..." he says to the arancar woman focusing on Ito. He sighs and releases a bit more reiatsu than he did in the barracks, enough to cause the entire hill to shake.
After doing this he looks to the arrancar and smiles, keeping an eye on Ito to see what he is about to do
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:51 am

Seaas continued to make her slow walk up to where the boys were. She could feel Ito's reiatsu raise higher and higher around him. Placing a small hand on her forehead she pushed back a tuft of her red hair. So that it did not impede her line of sight to this woman. The two began making silly movements such as attacking an opponent who is obviously hiding her powers. As, one could not feel the presence of such power. Seaas placed her left hand on the scabbard of her sword and moved it up a little. However she did not motion to an attack quite yet. She Saw Mizu now jump and join the fight. her lips now moved silently on silent breaths she was conjuring a new kido she wanted to try.

OOC: sorry for not posting had no internet last week
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 pm

she smiled entertained at how they reacted she found it humorous. " well man with the angry cute face I am surprised you have friends here....you act more like a hollow then I do..." she said as she Sonídoed to the side of the area she didn't think the other would do something like that, she liked the feel of Ito's reiatsu it had a slight taste of dark and murder, as she licked her lips she moved back a bit " and I did not mean to insult you," she said looking at Mizu noting his annoyance. "its just when you've been around as long as I have, even the sand of heuco mundo feels younger then me." she smiled as she watched his power rise she thought of it as cute... she sighed " why you make everyone leave I thought we were going to have a party...." she said depressed like hunched over in a comical manner, as she did this she could feel somthing else in the air but she could not put her words on it, and now she was more focusing on the two in front of her, as she rose up and looked at the two " your powers are quite high and your clothes.....must be captains, or just really strong Lieutenants wearing captain clothing because it was a costume party you had before I was here.....that so must be it..." she said laughing

(( ooc: I couldnt think of much so....shorter post....and on a differnt note I swear I made this char so unsmart sounding -.-))

Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Ito shifts his eyes turning towards Mara again though despite Mizu intercepting his blade Ito doesn't do anything to pull back the strength."Mizu get in my way again and I won't hesitate to turn my blade on you regardless of friendship,"Ito says his voice a vicious snarl compared to the usual manner.Hanging back in the air he stares down at Mara with the same murderous eyes as before. Zanpakutou hanging at his side for a moment before being re-sheathed as smoothly as it had been drawn.

"You confuse how I act for something akin to a hollow rather insulting to your own kind, hollows are animals nothing more,"Ito says speaking to Mara in the same manner as before. "But since Mizu feels the need to find out more about you and get himself killed I shall let him, once your done with him then you can come after me,"Ito says his interest in the whole thing vanishing as he lowers his reiatsu back down to its previous level and floats off a bit from the other three before sitting in mid air.

Despite having lowered his reiatsu down within seconds it was billowing across the entire hill causing places to crack and crumble as reiatsu explodes from his hands two wakizashi appearing shortly after. Causing the hill to crack and shake even more the immediate area around Ito was cratering underneath him. By this point Ito was able to be felt all over Seireitei as if sending a warning not to approach the hill. Of course Ito himself was focusing on the other three while waiting patiently. He didn't know the woman's power and decided to go truly all out in the event he had to fight against her.Of course due to how far away he was no one would have heard him release his bankai only feel the massive reiatsu surge once it was released.'lets see what Mizu does even if he started getting killed I shouldn't step in or it will ruin his warriors pride, but what is Seaas doing' Ito thinks quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Mizu watches on from his perch and releases his shikai still sitting and spinning the trident in his hand. Ito's reiatsu tears up the hill some more, Mizu sighs "here Ito good thing my squad are bored isnt it" and he laughs

His gaze falls to the squad 9 captain and her moving lips, he mumbles to himself "wonder if she got a fancy kido on the go." Looking directly back at Mara he smiles "i made my subordinates leave incase they got injured... no point having them recovering when i could simply recover myself"

Now laughing Mizu looks at Ito noticing the two blades and thinks that he is well prepared. Pointing his trident at the woman still laughing "dont take me as a fool... its obvious your hiding your power, coming into the seireitei on your own and three captains before you... lets face it Ito's reiatsu should be enough to even scare off most hollows and arrancar."

He smiles his mischevious grin "BANKAI!" the trident once again disforms and moulds around him to form the armour, claws and head peice of before with the lightning dancing all over him and the water circling. "Umi no Kaminari Ryu" keeping his mischevious grin, "And id say id be a fool to simply remain in shikai while before you"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:11 pm

she chuckled as Ito moved away " my my.....he sure is angry..." she smiled looking at Mizu " I guess if were doing this its a good idea getting all the weaker ones away....I don't want to have to clean my shoes later...." she said with a smile " I take no one as a fool, but showing all your power is also not very smart either...." she said. she shrugged her shoulders with a sigh " I guess ill join this maddness..." she sighed seemly doing some stretches before standing up, she stood there silently for a few moments before her reiatsu spiked insanly high causing a pillar of dark purple energy to shoot up from her into the air, causing everything around to start to shake and rip up the area around her. her reiatsu would give off the feeling of dread, darkness and death..... she would smile as she grabed the hilt of her large blade on her back as she pulled it off to the side causing the pillar to dissipate.... " well I guess its time to play!" she would say, as she lifted her blade above her " Round one, me vs lightning man!" she would yell out, " ROUND ONE FIGHT!" she would scream slamming the blade in front of her tho not in range for the the sword to hit, the force and speed of the swing caused the air pressure to create a large powerful shockwave heading right for Mizu, the shockwave itself ripping up the ground as it went
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Mizu dodges the oncoming attack by jumping to the side and sliding to a stop. He gathers himself together thinking 'lightning man... how very intresting.' Looking at the woman "impatient arnt we" he laughs again "i simply wish to learn more about you... but i shall give you a taste of my power as this is nowere near full... and besides that tree i was sitting on was rather comftorable" he points to the shattered remains left from her attack

Streching his hands and still watching every move he thinks to himself 'well lightning she wants then lightning it shall be "even revealing a bankai dosnt show a shinigami's full power ya know, so that decision was not foolish." Slashing the claws through the air several dozen razor sharp blades of lightning form and move at imence speed towards her also tearing up the ground as they went. As they are traveling towards her, he looks at Ito and winks at him giving his usual mischevious smile
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Ito continues to sit in the air away from the others watching his eyes focused on Mizu and Mara. Despite not moving any his reiatsu doesn't stop flowing at full in the event he had to step in. "Well lets hope Mizu isn't in over his head,"Ito mutters to himself the air pressure changes causing his Haori to billow out behind him. Getting to his feet as the shock wave moves in his direction. With a quick shunpo he appears behind Mara still a long ways from the others.

Staring down at the three quietly a bit closer than previously but still far enough away to be ignored by the others. "At least I'll get to enjoy a show while it lasts," he says softly and gives a laugh. Of course since he had no reason to maintain his combative side right then he was back to the manner he normally acted. "Don't get Cocky Mizu,even the most battle hardened can die due to over confidence," Ito says sharply down towards Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 am

Mara smiled as she quickly dashed to the side barly dodging the blades 'man those are fast...better be careful with this one...but somthing tells me that theres more to him that hes showing... she thought to herself...' "haha I'm sorry for the tree, I get excited very easyly and cant control myself.... and you can learn alot from a fight.....and doesn't mean we cant talk as we fight...." she glaced over at Ito before returning her glance to mizu she said quickly Sonídoing to the side of mizu, close by a Garganta line formed but stayed mostly closed Mara glanced over at it, and seemed slightly angry."stupid....fun less... " she said sighing, "so what do you want to know..." she said looking back at mizu bringing her blade down with a powerful swing, but as she did this she Sonídoed to the otherside of him with a sideways swing with the same amount of force, like she had changed her mind.

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

The sideways swing coming straight at Mizu, he spins on the spot "now thats more like it" as he says this he jumps back receiving a slash on his leg. "aaaaowch... again..." guestering to Ito with a casual wave of his hand "... i know, i know"

Taking in the layout around him he thinks 'Ito in the air, Seaas mumbling and intruder now infront... intresting, i gues the two captains should be fine.' Now holding his hands in the air he smiles to Mara "i want to know everything about you and your kind... THUNDER!" as he says thunder lightning is released from his hands and armour, firing the lightning off in all directions.

The hill now lit up with the lightning dancing all over it Mizu begins to shunpo all around the hill not taking care to avoid any of the thunder attack he released, saying as he shunpo's "now show me more"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

((OOC: feel free to skip me btw since its mostly you two fighting))
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm

(OCC: ok Ito feel free to post whenever. Oh and mara i forgot to put: The lightning not being directed, or aimed at anything or anybody in paticular: sorry forgot that bit)
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:56 am

Mara gracefully danced around dodging the lightning, but mistakenly during one dodge had moved into a path of another bolt, " oh not good..." she said getting slammed by lightning being sent flying backwards slamming into the ground she stayed on the ground for a while staring upwards " you know you have nice clouds, Hueco Mundo doesnt have nice clouds there kinda just like puffs of smoke....your sky is so nice..." she would say sighing before flipping onto her feet brushing herself off " Well there's alot to me.......I like to read and paint, and give gifts to people........hhhmmmm what else..." she would say rubbing her head " while most of my race is always angery or depressed or something....or trying to kill everyone....not that I don't like killing, I just don't think it should take up ones life...you could say I like to make alot of noise if you know what I mean..." she said smiling, her smile seemly having something very nice and calming about it but after only a moment she shimered reappearing behind Mizu, continuing the smile as she breathed in deep but quickly as she breathed out she opened her mouth a powerful beam shoot out right at Mizu, the beam was followed by a deafening Screech.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Mizu seeing the beam come from Mara realises there is no time to dodge, he thinks to himself 'oh this is goina hurt' holding up his claws and charges his hands and claws with as much lightning as he can manage in the short space of time. Holding the beam back for a few seconds his feet drag causing more marks to be made on the ground. After a short distance he looses his footing and gets fired through the air, once again through more trees finaly through a boulder.

Walking out from the devistated tree area he looks at Mara and says "well that was rather painful, i asume it was a cero" the blood coming from his back and opening the wound on his side again which he swiftly stops the bleeding with his claws.

"well its good to know you see more than killing to your existance," he places one hand on the ground and smiles his mischevious smile again "oh to hell with it... Tidal Crash!" The water rises quickly all around Mara spining like a vortex as it does. as soon as Mizu is out of view due to the water he shunpo's to the other side of her, "Dance of Blades!" he says slashing the air causing the lightning blades to form and speed into the water. He dosnt aim the blades directly for Mara insted he is seeking to drive her into mid air rather than on top of the hill, as this happens he says "Now show me the power of your zanpakuto... ressurrection i believe?"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:28 am

Mara giggled, water to, well this man did have his tricks she frowned as he asked about her ressurrection, well he was getting serious why shouldn't she, " no more playing I guess...." she said with a sigh as one of the blades was about to hit her she seemed to vanish without a shimmer apearing high in the air floating looking down holding her blade to her side, " I realy dislike showing my true self, it causes me to be quite beast like." she would say with a frown " but if I must I must," she would say slowly raising her sword above her self,as she did this her power once agien would start to highten growing higher then the first time she showed off her burst of power, as a engery poured out of her the feeling of darkness death and fear filled the air going on for miles, the feeling strangly caused a illusion of a huge beast like creature standing behind her.

" Feed them to th-" she would start to say but as she talked the Garganta tear finally opened up besides her a smaller figure came out punching Mara in the face Mara stumbling back in the air holding her face "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Mara would yell at the smaller figure " never mind me, what are you doing here trying to get yourself killed? now your coming back with me right now!" the smaller figure would yell back, "but kitty-kun I was playing with my new friends!" Mara would exclaim, the smaller figure would sigh before grabing hold of Maras arm trying to pull her into the tear, " I dont care your coming back with me!" the smaller figure would yell. there would be a short struggle before Mara would finaly go into the tear as it closed.

(ooc: Didnt realy want to escalate the fight, so I'm doing what I had planed on doing at the start, but anyway >.<)
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Ito shunpo's down next to Mizu "That was odd to say the least, but I have a bit of a grasp at that woman's full power I think," he says with a soft laugh. His features still evil and murderous looking. His Zanpakutou back in its shikai form by then and sheathed at his side as he turns and looks at the sky again where the new tear had been that a new creature had appeared from.

"I wonder what that was all about, she was well above the average arrancar so she was probably a arrancar adjuchas or vasto lord,"Ito comments before shifting his attention to Mizu and Seaas. Waiting for either of them to give a response while still keeping his reiatsu a full in case they returned for all out warfare.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 pm

(OCC: thats ok Mara dont forget to start your own toppic and... whatever Laughing "

Mizu clasped his hands together and the smaller figure appeared out of a garguana as the same time he thought 'oh whats this now' holding back his attack. the arrancar intruder getting draged back by the smaller one basically kicking and screaming, Mizu shouts "well next time your back look me up and we shall continue this"... and the black slit closes and vanishes.

Ito then appears by his side and speeks to him. Mizu reply's "indeed that was odd, yues her power is high... as im sure you noticed she wasnt serious, simply dancing through the thunder and misteping" he sighs and looks at Seaas. "Anyway i doubt thats the last we have seen of her, now if i recall squad nine's captain..." he points to seaas "... is a kido master, she may be able to save us the trip to the squad four barracks.

He laughs at this and releases his bankai the blade forming in his hand and he puts it back in it's sheath. Playing with the red tassel on the end of the handle suddny a look of shock falls over him "oh gawd think of the paper work... "he looks to Ito "well what did you make of the events that just unfolded?"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 am

"Had I fought her she would have most likely died, shes powerful but like you careless and clearly not used to fighting those close to her own power or exceeding,"Ito says bluntly. With a slight smile Ito's body shifts slowly as a ring of Ito's appears around Mizu as two would vanish three more would take its place. A demonstration and unorthodox method of using shunpo's utsusemi technique with half the distance and steps to create a Maze of after images.

The only downside Ito had was against the many forms of Kido and arrancar and hollow equivalents. Since he would have to force his way out of such attacks due to not bothering to learn defenses against them much less how to use them himself. After the display Ito stops and the after images vanish quickly as he tilts his head to the left and looks at Mizu. "I suppose its a good thing you suck at kido or I'd have to really worry about you getting stronger than me real fast," Ito says laughing Poking fun at Mizu despite being worse at Kido than even Mizu.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Mizu throws his head back and laughs, "ah yes the after image ive seen it before." Now with another hell butterfly on his finger. "yes indeed i have much less experience than nearly all other shinigami" he says and then laughs "all the more reason to push myself," it fly's off to inform his repair crew to return to the hill and begin repairs.

Turning back to Ito he smiles "good thing i come up here alot to train my kido... here ill show you how far ive got" he holds up his hand aiming for the edge of the hill and skiping the incantation he says "Hadou 31 Shakkaho" Firing off the red sphere it forms and fires perfectly, obliterating the edge of the hill. Mizu looking on in dis belief at what he just did. Raising his hand again "well lets try that again... Hadou 31 Shakkaho" this time the red sphere forms, but as usual it backfires, this time the blast sending Mizu flying through the air and slaming to the ground sliding several feet. "There we go Ito the first one must of been a fluke" he laughs as he gets up dusting himself off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next